As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Occup--Blow Up Wall Street [MWW3 Thread] Join the Fraternity of the Riot Shield today!

• PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote:
    Artreus wrote:
    But yeah Skyrim is better than both and is demanding all my attention

More like The Elder Balls 5: Skyrimjob

the multiplayer sucks in that game

I feel sorry for all those losers playing Saints Row: The Turd

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Um excuse me I believe you mean Saint's Blow

• PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Taint's Blow

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    UnFarted 3: Drake's Infection

Fatman: Arkham Shitty

Modern Warfail 3

Wait, shit

HOW DARE YOU SPEAK ILL OF THE GAME OF GAMES

YOU ARE OUT OF MY CLAN

TURN IN YOUR BASEBALL CAP AND CEREMONIAL NATTY ICE

• Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    Who cares they're all games for retarded jocks who like to stuff me in lockers I'll be off playing my thirtieth Alpha Protocol run like a true gamer tyvm.

Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
    LIKE I'D WANT TO BE PART OF A CLAN WITH SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T USE THE JOINT OPS TITLE

IT'S ALL ABOUT BLUNT TRAUMA BRO

GET IT

*BLUNT* TRAUMA

You're so right, bro

Let's never fight again

• GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote:
    They did.

Out of curiosity, would anybody care to start a clan in this? I realize clans are dumb but hell, if it makes it easier for everyone to play together.

That's assuming CoD Elite ever actually works, of course.

I'm down. Let's call ourselves WEED or KUSH or 420 so that we will be totally unable to differentiate ourselves.

How about WANG?

There is only one clan:

[ ( . )( . ) ]

• the Professorthe Professor PONY ROMNEY DOES NOT CARE PONY ROMNEY WILL CUT YOUR FUNDINGRegistered User regular
    Guys

Guys I HAVE BF3

I enjoy both games. BF3 is Great. I should know, I've been playing battlefield since 1942

I was merely making some silly goose type fun at the metacritic rage

No longer if errybody mad tho

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Holy shit this game is so badass

I don't think there's a single situation that can't be solved with BREACH AND CLEAR

Also that Inception shootout on the plane was awesome

Planeception?
    Gunception

• the Professorthe Professor PONY ROMNEY DOES NOT CARE PONY ROMNEY WILL CUT YOUR FUNDINGRegistered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote:
    I don't think there's a single situation that can't be solved with BREACH AND CLEAR

Also that Inception shootout on the plane was awesome

Planeception?
    Gunception

LAST MAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's mainly the Butthurtfield 3 thing. I haven't heard anyone use 'butthurt' since high school.

• Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    halolz-dot-com-modernwarfare3-review.jpg

[IMG][/img]
    Moriveth wrote:
    I think it's mainly the Butthurtfield 3 thing. I haven't heard anyone use 'butthurt' since high school.

Ah, this your grad year? Congrats, broski.

Moriveth wrote:

Ah, this your grad year? Congrats, broski.

What?

Okay I got to the "shocker" moment

I saw that coming and was like "aw, no, why you gotta do that, come on, don't- aw you went and did it"

Grey Ghost wrote:

I saw that coming and was like "aw, no, why you gotta do that, come on, don't- aw you went and did it"

Were you shocked at all? Or did you just think that it was dumb.

Moriveth wrote:
    Grey Ghost wrote:

Were you shocked at all? Or did you just think that it was dumb.

I mean I had an emotional reaction because I'm not a psychopath, but honestly it felt like the logical followup to shooting up an airport, so no I wasn't really shocked

In MW4 the shocker moment is a puppy parade viciously gunned down.

edited November 2011
    In MW5 it's just FMV of the developers firing automatic weapons into an orphanage.

Moriveth on
    Grey Ghost wrote:
    the logical followup to shooting up an airport

I feel really weird about having actually typed this phrase

Moriveth wrote: »
    In MW5 it's just FMV of the developers firing automatic weapons into annorphanage.

MW6 it's just a time-lapse of Eeyore slowly succumbing to old age, watching a busy motorway filled with cars and speeding traffic, before walking onto the road.

Gatsby wrote:
    In MW5 it's just FMV of the developers firing automatic weapons into annorphanage.

MW6 it's just a time-lapse of Eeyore slowly succumbing to old age, watching a busy motorway filled with cars and speeding traffic, before walking onto the road.

MW7? The game comes with a pistol that you have to shoot yourself in the head with during the 'shocking' sequence where you're executed.

Gatsby wrote:

MW7? The game comes with a pistol that you have to shoot yourself in the head with during the 'shocking' sequence where you're executed.

MW8 is having Brokencyde perform at your funeral.

• Man of the WavesMan of the Waves Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote:
    Gatsby wrote:

That was covered in Black Ops, more or less.

• YoSoyTheWalrusYoSoyTheWalrus Registered User regular
    MW9, where they just straight up play that episode of Futurama where Fry's dog dies on the sidewalk waiting for him

There's no game it's just that, but it still costs $65

tumblr_mvlywyLVys1qigwg9o1_250.png
  • Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    Gatsby wrote:
    Gatsby wrote:

MW8 is having Brokencyde perform at your funeral.

"Tactical Brokencyde inbound it's over!"

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
    Speaking of nuclear waste, I faced my first MOAB yesterday, that was pretty nasty.

MW9 is actually starting a war between the US and Russia

Alright I just finished the campaign and it was badass

When the last mission started with the
    Juggernaut armor
    I just sat there going "holy shit" over and over

• Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote:
    Alright I just finished the campaign and it was badass

When the last mission started with the
    Juggernaut armor
    I just sat there going "holy shit" over and over

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

[IMG][/img]
    Yeah, that part was great

Yeah, it was nice and satisfying to do that..

• MercadeMercade Registered User regular
    I picked this up, played two or three levels of the campaign then jumped straight into multiplayer. It's essentially a map pack for MW2, which is okay I guess. None of the maps are terribly impressive but Interchange is pretty cool. I'm glad [DANK]xXBLUNTSMOKEZ420Xx (title: Joint Ops) and all his buddies (title: Joint Ops) didn't go anywhere. Kinda wish they kept the Ninja and Commando perks. In MW2 there seemed to be a lot of decent gun options but I've pretty much been using the UMP this time around.

Switch: SW-1909-0466-9585
  • cadmunkycadmunky One hand on the bottle, The other a shaking fist.Registered User regular
    game acquired. finished a quick playthrough of mw2 yesterday. now if i can squeeze in some time for the campaign in the next couple days, i'll be ready for shootins in mp. put me on the list please.

or don't.

but i will find you chairman. oh my yes.

and i will catch all your bullets.

5955603848_aed2690084.jpg
    "Think of it as Evolution in Action"
  • DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Is anyone still playing this? I am thinking about buying it.