As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Secret Satan 2011: Satans sent! Let the Giftening begin

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Also I like that ginseng candy, but then, I also like the nurungji-flavored candy and that's basically just toasted rice taste.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Ginger candy is the best candy from Asia.

But shit, it's just fun to go into a store and buy random shit not knowing the language and then go, "oh, I'm eating dehydrated olives."

• MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    Yeah, I know you guys are all here for me. It helps to think about it.

Really, at this point it's been so long and dragged out, there's been so many fights, that I'm just out of emotion. Does that make sense? I just don't feel well anything right now. My family life is screwed up enough as it is right now, hell my mom's in a serious depression, my dad is leaving for Thanksgiving (like, to go see friends), and my little brother still at home is having a hell of a time dealing with my frequently-batshit-crazy parents. And damn that I have to work Black Friday or I'd drive down to see my sister in Cali.

But yeah, thanks guys for the support. I think I'll be okay. I hope so. Definitely going to be spending a lot more time at my friends' houses in the next few months.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I feel bad posting about receiving a haul after that news, Metroid. That really sucks and I'm sorry.

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    I also hate all of these people.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Pipe seeing hauls cheers everyone up. Post away!

OH GEE PIPE WHAT DID YOU GET?

(I think I know what you got)

• MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote:
    I feel bad posting about receiving a haul after that news, Metroid. That really sucks and I'm sorry.

Please, don't. I actually feel better participating in this because every Satan's veteran knows how much fun it is to buy something for a internet-friend and then there's the wait. I'm enjoying this year's gifting as much as any, don't let me bring the party down.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
    Also now we can get you hookers metroid and you won't need to hide them until you kill them!

• IloveslimesIloveslimes Everett, WARegistered User regular
    Metroid, I know some of what you're going through. It takes a while, but after all the fighting and bullshit, it is better that it's over. If you need to vent about details, feel free to pm me.

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    But hey everyone I just received a haul!

I put down my parents place as a delivery address as I live in an apartment building with an outdoor, communal mail area and I'm not comfortable having packages there unguarded. But this morning after I got to work I got a phonecall from my mum saying a package had arrived for me! And the day before my birthday! My Satan is so thoughtful.

I hauled ass there right after work and sure enough, waiting by the back door
    oSoGN.jpg

I tore that motherfucker asunder to find a shit load of packing peanuts, and buried therein

63Mj7.jpg

RAD! But we're not done yet! Inside the parcel there was also this

a2T1k.jpg

What could be inside??? I cut the tape and unveiled

05zuS.jpg

Yeah! That's a good haul. I'm happy. But wait, this bag is still too heavy for packing peanuts. I rummaged around and found something...

PaGv1.jpg

OH MAN! It's a genuine Merkur Long Handled Safety Razor and a bunch of different blades to try out! SO AWESOME! I am going to so proudly and comfortably take this moustache off in a couple weeks.

npRGj.jpg

But I don't know who you are! The package came from Melbourne but had no forum handle or note inside... WHO ARE YOU MYSTERIOUS BENEFACTOR?

MELBOURNE HEY?

• VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    I totally know who your Satan is and I shall sit here smug in this knowledge until he or she deigns to inform you

Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Margarazzi wrote:
    ShimSham -> Stale/2 -> Romanian My Escutcheon

Legba -> zucchini

Moriveth -> Rolo

Naphtali -> . (plut)

Caulk Bite 6 -> Centipede Damascus

??? -> #pipe -> Platypus Beirut

??? -> Antimatter -> Wombat!!/2/3

??? -> The Geebs That Is A Pony

??? -> lostwords

e: because I just remembered lostwords got cupcakes

Tox on
    Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    edited November 2011
    oh on the subject of candies to our hearts, satan you should get me a giant thing of andes mint chocolates

or just any really good mint chocolates

I really like mint chocolates <3

Okami on
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    I will eat just about anything, so long as it's meant to be eaten.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    OMG #pipe!

SHAVING BUDDIES

I use my granddad's old razor that he gave to me around 15 years ago.
    CIMG0073.jpg

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Dear Satan,

Screw candy, this is what my heart truly desires.

fruity_pebbles.jpg

Sincerely,
    Zonugal

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    used chewing gum?

jnij103vqi2i.png
    Please do not send me food.

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    used chewing gum?

You have to go deeper.

Weaver sustains himself on booze and cigarettes only.

• TefTef Registered User regular
    You can sen chocolates and lollies to Australia, right? Just like reese's pieces and stuff like that

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
    I don't smoke. And I didn't mean to sound rude, I'm just very picky about food because I have very sensitive teeth and most food gifts are candies, which I wouldn't be able to eat.

By all means send me smoked salmons or Stale's ribs packaged on dry ice.

You heard the man, rock candy is it!

Prepackaged stuff is fine alex.

Tef wrote:
    You can sen chocolates and lollies to Australia, right? Just like reese's pieces and stuff like that

Yes, totally. just be mindful of the package weight, and that speediness is expensive.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    oh god salmon

satan please send me a giant box of salmon because there are few things I love more than salmon

What about hugs?

hugs are great

I like hugs

american-hershey-s-white-chocolate-cream-hugs-340g-12oz-bags-109-p.jpg

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    I will eat just about anything, so long as it's meant to be eaten.

Oh you forgot to specify by what.
    so basically anything but polymers and sillicum is fair game folks!

Yh6tI4T.jpg
    Vivienne and I just bought like ten packets of tim tams.

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I saw the one-pound Reese's Cups again (well, they're two half-pound cups)

now they're $14

They were $7 like two years ago

• DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    ceres wrote:
    I live not very far from Hershey.

When I think of Hershey, I think of Kisses.

And blood, but that's a different story.

Should have come when we got everyone together for the HersheyPAX a few years ago.

But nooooooo...

• LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Korean candy pretty much sucks so it's only good to send people as a joke

"Ha ha! This is what you could be eating in a pinch! Tiny dried fish and some peanuts!"

You sent me some last year, and it was delicious! (Although I did giggle quite badly as I was eating it.)

Legba on
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Legba wrote:
    Korean candy pretty much sucks so it's only good to send people as a joke

"Ha ha! This is what you could be eating in a pinch! Tiny dried fish and some peanuts!"

You sent me some last year, and it was delicious! (Although I did giggle quite badly as I was eating it.)

Yes, it appears that some people quite enjoy the dried-fish-and-nut side of snacking! (Glad you liked the snacks, though, seriously.)

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    lost salient, send me the most hilarious misrepresentation of america you can find in korea

I know there has to be something

7656367.jpg
    edited November 2011
    You know how I said I was trying to get everything in metric TLB?

I succeeded.

Going to send it to an American.

Hope you like stuff ordered by thousands!

Blake T on
This discussion has been closed.