As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Occupy Hell: How come 1% of the forumers get 99% of the gifts?! [Secret Satans]

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I played with a new computer today.

I was all, wow there is a new computer smell.

• Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Well, excuuuuuuuuuse me for being courteous!

( <3 )

[IMG][/img]
  • MoosehatIVMoosehatIV Saw a blimp once Registered User regular
    Gentlemen (and ladies),

I would just like to state for the record that I am excited about this. All of this.

I hope my satanee likes my gifts. I wish I had sent them all to me first and wrapped them all fancy...

• ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    MoosehatIV wrote: »
    I hope my satanee likes my gifts. I wish I had sent them all to me first and wrapped them all fancy...

I love love love wrapping gifts. I'm going to end up spending a bit more money on shipping since I'm having the gifts shipped to me first, then to Satanee, but I don't care. Wanna wrap them gifts.

EyQGd.jpg
  • SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Some places have optional gift wrapping!

• MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    Sheri wrote:
    Sheri, those are the naughtiest butt-implants. I do like how considerate you are though to give out more than one, so people can decide whether today is a one pad or two pad day. For those extra special occasion, three on each cheek.
    I kid, and I'm jealous of your crocheting ability.

This post is dumb

:(

I never meant to offend

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • MoosehatIVMoosehatIV Saw a blimp once Registered User regular
    All my stuff was from Amazon, but I just couldn't bring myself to pay 4 dollars to wrap a book. A single individual book. I am aware wrapping shit is a rare skill (which I do not possess. I can't wrap shit), but still.

I was thinking of getting everything shipped to me then doing something fancy with the gifts, but I have this terrible habit of putting shit off. I would have gotten the gifts, then waited like 2 weeks to get wrapping paper. Then I would finally do it all and wait like 2 weeks to go get a package to put them in. Then I would send it all out way too late and look like a jackass.

So I went the other route and just got everything sent to my Satanee early, so that they can enjoy their gifts all through the holidays.

• MarthMarth Registered User regular
    After seeing Amazon's wrapped packages ( :winky: ) in this thread, I decided to go for it. They're really nice, and who doesn't like unwrapping stuff?

Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
    Sheri wrote:
    Sheri, those are the naughtiest butt-implants. I do like how considerate you are though to give out more than one, so people can decide whether today is a one pad or two pad day. For those extra special occasion, three on each cheek.
    I kid, and I'm jealous of your crocheting ability.

This post is dumb

:(

I never meant to offend

If stupidity offended me, I would have quit my job long ago

<3

Sheri wrote: »
    Some places have optional gift wrapping!

That would deprive me of the joy of matching ribbon and making bows.

*Two-time winner in competitive wrapping. No I'm not kidding*

EyQGd.jpg
    Dear my Satan,

Please send my gifts to Marg to have them impressively wrapped.

Love,
    Sheri

• OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    I was going to wrap my satan's gifts in pony wrapping paper like an asshole

but I haven't been able to find a toys r us that has it yet :(

• BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    make sure to use lots of glue to keep that ponypaper in place

lots and lots of glue

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    First wave away.

Sadly, availability of some items means that the poem will arrive jumbled, but maybe that'll make the anticipation a little more exciting.

• OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    edited November 2011
    BugBoy wrote:
    make sure to use lots of glue to keep that ponypaper in place

lots and lots of glue

w1B7M.jpg

Okami on
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Satanee,

POST THAT YOU RECEIVED YOUR GIFT. IT HAS APPARENTLY BEEN AT YOUR HOUSE FOR A DAY NOW, AND YOU'RE CURRENTLY ONLINE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO OPEN IT, THERE'S A BUNCH MORE WHERE THAT ONE PACKAGE CAME FROM, BUT AT LEAST SAY THAT YOU RECEIVED IT.

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Must not be me, I haven't gotten anything.

• 2 Marcus 2 Ravens2 Marcus 2 Ravens CanadaRegistered User regular
    I wish it was me :(

ITS NOT ME. I JUST CHECKED.

EyQGd.jpg
  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    i, too, wish it was me

unless it was and the dirty mailman stole it

7656367.jpg
  • ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    Satanee,

POST THAT YOU RECEIVED YOUR GIFT. IT HAS APPARENTLY BEEN AT YOUR HOUSE FOR A DAY NOW, AND YOU'RE CURRENTLY ONLINE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO OPEN IT, THERE'S A BUNCH MORE WHERE THAT ONE PACKAGE CAME FROM, BUT AT LEAST SAY THAT YOU RECEIVED IT.

Why not just send them a PM?

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
    edited November 2011
    And ruin the surprise?

Sweeney Tom on
    edited November 2011
    Also, it's not from Amazon, so it only has my real name.

Sweeney Tom on
  • SticksSticks I'd rather be in bed.Registered User regular
    Satanee,

THANK YOU SWEENEY TOM FOR THIS LOVELY...AT&T BILL?

You're not my satan at all are you?

• The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    sweeney tom now I know it isn't me because I know your real name

you got my hopes up and ruined them

thanks a lot, sweeney tom

7656367.jpg
    edited November 2011
    I haven't checked my mail today but last night my box was empty so it's probably not me

EDIT: nothing but credit card offers and junk mail, the worst christmas ever

Okami on
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Definitely isn't me. Haven't gotten shit

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • TefTef Registered User regular
    Tef wrote:
    Oh I just want to mention that if you're my Satan, I'm at work until next Tuesday (I fly out to work for a week at a time). If you've sent me a gift, I'll be unwrapping it on Wednesday some time

Just quotin dis just in case Tom is my Satan and didn't see it

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
    It's not you Tef.

The person who it is was still online as of 3 minutes ago, but hasn't posted in a few days.

• ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    I mean, if they are reading this thread, it'll already ruin the surprise, might as well PM them.

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    It's not me! Because for one thing, obviously I can't go for a day without posting something somewhere. And for another thing the only things on our doorstep are bags of doggie doo.

...Sweeney I'm pretty sure these are from Haechi but if they're yours, let me know so I can take some photos before the garbage goes out.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    No.

That's just

just dog poop

Shifty_Eyes_Emoticon_by_LittleDende.gif
    Seriously, it is.

• KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    okay, who is Tom H, cause that sum bitch just bought me Justice League season 2 on dvd! thanks buddy!

edited November 2011
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Glad you got it and liked it, Kusu! And there are at least 3 more packages coming soon, and I'll have at least two more by the deadline, and maybe more after.

Sweeney Tom on
    was that you sweeney??

damn dude! i even called it in the last thread!

i'd take a picture but its literally just the dvd and a note about how much i like butts (a lot)

edited November 2011
    Yeah, the notes apparently got skewered and disorganized because they all came from different places.

That note will make sense when one of the other Amazon gifts comes.

Sweeney Tom on
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Kusu's gettin' a new butt for Xmas.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
This discussion has been closed.