As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Occupy Hell: How come 1% of the forumers get 99% of the gifts?! [Secret Satans]

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Tonkka wrote:
    Kusu's gettin' a new butt for Xmas.

A christmas miracle 8->

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    for christmas i am getting kusu a red hulk punching bag

we will punch our green and red hulk punching bags together

it is the ultimate christmas activity

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    YES

• Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    TLB: YES YES YES

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Caulk Bite 6 -> Centipede Damascus

Feebsicle -> Veretas

Legba -> zucchini

Moriveth -> Rolo

Naphtali -> . (plut)

ShimSham -> Stale/2 -> Romanian My Escutcheon

Sweeney Tom -> Kusuguttai

??? -> #pipe -> Platypus Beirut

??? -> Antimatter -> Wombat!!/2/3

??? -> Hunter

??? -> lostwords

??? -> The Geebs That Is A Pony

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    Already hearing Christmas music. This gay earth. Eagerly awaiting a phone call from my parents that I have a mystery box waiting for me at home.

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Every radio station in my town, except for maybe 2 or 3 at the most, is playing Christmas music nonstop. And today was the parade and lighting of the tree in center square as well.

Fuck my town/PA/the US standard of having Christmas decorations up in stores before Halloween even ends

• Options
    Shit they were playing christmas music at wal-mart on Nov 1

• Options
    ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    I told Neville I'd only email no more than once a day on the chain, so I'll PM later to give everyone a chance to check their mail.

EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    Every radio station in my town, except for maybe 2 or 3 at the most, is playing Christmas music nonstop. And today was the parade and lighting of the tree in center square as well.

Fuck my town/PA/the US standard of having Christmas decorations up in stores before Halloween even ends

Thanksgiving is just seen as pre-Christmas now.

EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Radio stations barely work where I live right now, but when I was in Philly the other day there was only one that I turned on and was playing Christmas music

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Occupy North Pole

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

Easter shit goes on sale in stores here as soon as they re-open after Christmas public holidays.

• Options
    This is why satellite radio is the best.

EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    Actually the reason most places start selling halloween stuff in July and christmas stuff in october is because those are decorations, which you'll want to buy before you start decorating. This actually makes sense, it just has the horrible side effect of giving companies an excuse to decorate for christmas way too early.

• Options
    IloveslimesIloveslimes Everett, WARegistered User regular
    Bought the first part of my gift. Now to hunt down some of the other things.

• Options
    TenTen Registered User regular
    I know what I'm getting my Satanee but I'm thinking of writing a song or something too and I want to hint to it on the Amazon gift notes - I'd better get on that since it's nearly December, holy crap.

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Ten wrote:
    I know what I'm getting my Satanee but I'm thinking of writing a song or something too and I want to hint to it on the Amazon gift notes - I'd better get on that since it's nearly December, holy crap.

Ugh, I think this every single day as I agonize over what to buy, and then I frantically search the internet for a couple minutes, then don't buy anything because I'm indecisive.

Sorry, Satanee! I promise there is effort going into this purchase though! I truly care.

• Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    I have the idea of what I'm getting you Satanee, I'm just fretting over presentation...!

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    godmode wrote:
    Ten wrote:

Ugh, I think this every single day as I agonize over what to buy, and then I frantically search the internet for a couple minutes, then don't buy anything because I'm indecisive.

Sorry, Satanee! I promise there is effort going into this purchase though! I truly care.

you should send your satanee a picture of yourself in your alphas and be all "Here's your gift, your fucking freedom"

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Tox wrote:
    godmode wrote:
    Ten wrote:

you should send your satanee a picture of yourself in your alphas and be all "Here's your gift, your fucking freedom"

Nah, full dress uniform. Along with a note that has your phone number, and the sentence "Give these to your sister".

• Options
    Tox wrote:
    godmode wrote:
    Ten wrote:

Nah, full dress uniform. Along with a note that has your phone number, and the sentence "Give these to your sister".

godmode's a marine, right? Alphas are the full dress

• Options
    dear godmode, if I am your satanee you can kill one of my enemies for me as a sweet gift

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    Matev wrote:
    I have the idea of what I'm getting you Satanee, I'm just fretting over presentation...!
    same

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    Hey @zucchini, here's a hint for what should be showing up at your door tomorrow.

249204_ske.jpg

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
  • Options
    so

did you send him jesus

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Sheri wrote:
    But tomorrow is Sunday!

Oh, time zones. It's already Sunday here.

Okay Zucchini, you get two days to mull that one over!

Legba on
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Bones are slang for money!

Therefore, he will be receiving a pile of cash. I am so good at solving mysteries.

Alternately, the humerus, femur, pelvis and skull of that body Legba needed to get rid of..?

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    I may or may not have skeletons in my closet.

Legba on
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Legba wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1hOjyQkgao&feature=fvst

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    I think I've settled on what I'm going to buy

Just need this paycheck to come in and I can order

xet8c.gif

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Legba wrote:

Well not anymore

• Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    Tonkka wrote:
    Legba wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1hOjyQkgao&feature=fvst

His iOS game is SO WEIRD

• Options
    Tox wrote:
    godmode wrote:
    Ten wrote:

Haha, I think they would prefer something a little more tangible. In all fairness, they already have freedom :P
    dear godmode, if I am your satanee you can kill one of my enemies for me as a sweet gift

Sorry, TLB. You are not my Satanee. However, PM me anyway! Maybe we have a common enemy!

• Options
    Legba wrote: »
    Hey @zucchini, here's a hint for what should be showing up at your door tomorrow.

249204_ske.jpg

A picture of your boner? You can just PM that, you know.

EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    sendkeithamessage.jpg

• Options
    godmode I will need some time to go over my list of enemies

it is very long because everyone plots against me

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    zucchinizucchini robothero pretty much amazingRegistered User regular
    hmm... no skeletons showed up today, hoping one shows up Monday!

• Options
    godmode I will need some time to go over my list of enemies

it is very long because everyone plots against me

Take your time. Also, save up some money: I'll need half up front for reconnaissance and supplies.

This discussion has been closed.