As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MOTW 11/16/11: They're In Our Homes

2»

• Options
    143999143999 Tellin' ya not askin' ya, not pleadin' with yaRegistered User regular
    While I'm perfectly happy with Frank being formerly -encastled, I have to wonder: if the bloodstone can do that, why not just do that to whoever, whenever?

8aVThp6.png
  • Options
    CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    Comics.

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    143999 wrote:
    While I'm perfectly happy with Frank being formerly -encastled, I have to wonder: if the bloodstone can do that, why not just do that to whoever, whenever?

that's like asking why Reed Richards hasn't cured cancer

• Options
    Spectre-xSpectre-x Rating: AWESOME YESRegistered User regular
    143999 wrote:

The bloodstone is a volatile artifact of great power that can cure people and grant immortality, but is liable to turn them bugfuck crazy, too.

• Options
    CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    Spectre-x wrote:
    143999 wrote:

The bloodstone is a volatile artifact of great power that can cure people and grant immortality, but is liable to turn them bugfuck crazy, too.

But Frank already is bugfuck crazy.

• Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    So it's a win-win.

I'm for one welcome Big Boss Frank.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    143999143999 Tellin' ya not askin' ya, not pleadin' with yaRegistered User regular
    Spectre-x wrote:
    143999 wrote:

So what you're saying is, Elsa Bloodstone wasn't British at all.

8aVThp6.png
  • Options
    Spectre-xSpectre-x Rating: AWESOME YESRegistered User regular
    143999 wrote:
    Spectre-x wrote:
    143999 wrote:

Oh, yes she is, she certainly is. But she's the daughter of Ulysses Bloodstone, so she probably has some kind of resistance to the stone's less desirable effects. Or something.

• Options
    edited November 2011
    Spectre-x wrote:
    143999 wrote:
    Spectre-x wrote:
    143999 wrote:

Oh, yes she is, she certainly is. But she's the daughter of Ulysses Bloodstone, so she probably has some kind of resistance to the stone's less desirable effects. Or something.

No, what I was saying was, since it can brainbugger the user, then maybe she-

You know what? Everybody please just quit ruining my jokes.

143999 on
    8aVThp6.png