As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[PATV] CheckPoint ep.29 - Gotta Get Deals on Friday!

BogeyBogey I'm back, baby!Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
edited November 2011 in The Penny Arcade Hub
pa_hero_checkpoint29.png

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
PSN: Bogestrom
Bogey on

• Kathleen_LRRKathleen_LRR Registered User regular
    My hair is pink!!! It was not supposed to be pink. I feel this undermines my journalistic integrity.

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    You should go full Twilight Sparkle.

Degrees of purple.

Oh brilliant
  • SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Boom!

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • falling_stonefalling_stone Registered User regular
    I like kathleen's special brand of crazy in this episode.

This sig is too small - Elki :P
    snowfalling.jpg
  • ArbitraryDescriptorArbitraryDescriptor changed Registered User regular
    Boom!

Cannot watch, did they add that to the credits?

Always read that as:

BOOM!
    Lady Stark.

• TleilaxuTleilaxu Registered User regular
    Boom!

Ey-yup.

2WyEL.jpg

checkpointangrybirds.gif
  • ArbitraryDescriptorArbitraryDescriptor changed Registered User regular
    awesome

• RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Tleilaxu wrote:
    Boom!

Ey-yup.

2WyEL.jpg

AHAHAHA awesome

8406wWN.png
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Graham your accent is WAY stronger on the Desert bus live feed, eh. Also, auction the Canadaman outfit...

Donovan Puppyfucker on
  • Formica ArchonisFormica Archonis Registered User regular
    Holy crap, Russ has a gun. A big gun. And people STILL send his wife nasty emails?

• fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    i'm wearing a cup right now.

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Zoku GojiraZoku Gojira Monster IslandRegistered User regular
    That Checkpoint nails every reason I commemorate the morning following each Thanksgiving by sleeping in and then wrapping up in a blanket on the coach playing videogames and/or watching some old BBC comedy.

Past years, I used to venture out in the evening and pick over what's left of the cheap DVDs, but there's no point now. The kind of movies you can get in those bins are on Netflix, anyway.

"Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are." - Bertolt Brecht
  • superwootsuperwoot 6th Annual Triwizard - Slytherin DE Santa barbara, CARegistered User regular
    edited November 2011
    I am so glad I discovered Checkpoint. $400 million for MW3? I bet the president of Blizz-activision painted the ceiling when he heard that. :-D. Thanx guys!!!

superwoot on
    In the strangest of ways...
  • sildudesildude Registered User new member
    They should really try to color correct the hosts' skin tones a little. At 2:31 they both look like zombies. Especially Kathleen, who looks gray with a greenish hue. It doesn't really bother me but it's not really hard to fix in editing either.

• TleilaxuTleilaxu Registered User regular
    sildude wrote:
    They should really try to color correct the hosts' skin tones a little. At 2:31 they both look like zombies. Especially Kathleen, who looks gray with a greenish hue. It doesn't really bother me but it's not really hard to fix in editing either.

Zombie-tone is color correct for Canadians.
    Or rather, colour correct.

checkpointangrybirds.gif
  • sildudesildude Registered User new member
    Touché.

• DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    This show is really growing on me.

What is this I don't even.