As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

AC Secret Santa Discussion 2011! [Posted!] [22 / 24]

Secret SantaSecret Santa Registered User regular
edited December 2011 in Artist's Corner
Chromatomic
chromatomic.jpg

CyberMonkeytron3000
cybermonkeytron3000.jpg

earthwormadam
earthwormadam.jpg

fantasyrogue
fantasyrogue.jpg

flay
flay.jpg

flowerhoney
flowerhoney.jpg

iruka
iruka.jpg

jeckyl_hyde
jeckyl.jpg

lyrium
lyrium.png

melting_doll
meltingdoll.jpg

molybdenum
molybdenum.jpg

the_monarch23
monarch.png

mustang
mustang.jpg

nibcrom
nibcrom.jpg

no_toast
notoast.jpg

prospicience
prospicience.jpg

siegfried
siegfried.jpg

spectre-x
spectrex.jpg

sublimus
sublimus.jpg

tapeslinger
tapeslinger.jpg

thane
thane.png

tynic
tynic.jpg

What is it?
Everyone who signs up will be randomly assigned another participant and will be tasked with making a piece of gift/fan art for that person! It can be related to their interests, forum persona/avatar, or just whatever you like. The art will be sent digitally, unless you really would like to send an original drawing, but that is entirely up to you and is not required.

How do I sign up?
Just send an email to [ acsecretsanta+2011@gmail.com ] with your forum username in the subject line and "Artist's Corner Secret Santa 2011" in the body of the message.

The deadline for signing up will be December 1st (while it is still the 1st somewhere in the world). You will be sent a private message shortly after with the username of whom you will be drawing a gift for.

Who can sign up?
To keep things fair, only those with a join date earlier than May 1st and more than a handful of posts will be allowed to participate for obvious reasons. If you would like to participate and don't fall under these requirements then you will just have to wait until next year! The final say of who can join this activity will be entirely up to the AC mods so there may be exceptions, but do not count on it. This goes for those who may be disincluded as well. Previous deadbeats are banned from participating.

Submitting Complete Work and Submission Deadline
All drawings must be emailed to [ acsecretsanta+2011@gmail.com ] by December 21st. Failure to submit your drawing after agreeing to sign up (shame on you, you awful human being) will result in FULL LIFE CONSEQUENCES. Anything I can threaten you with is bullshit and if you suck then you won't finish regardless, so don't sign up if you suck and know you won't finish, that's all.

Is that all?
This is simply all the information you should need. This is not something to sign up for to get free art, it is about making something for another member. Remember that it could be you getting stiffed out of a drawing so do not sign up unless you are committed to finishing your end of the deal. DMAC will personally end anyone who does not comply. Ok that's a threat, I guess.

Please don't sign up if you know you won't be able to deliver a finished product. Getting a really half assed gift sucks when you spent hours on getting yours in on time.

Feel free to use this thread to discuss and ask questions or post some of your interests to help out your Santa. If you say 'in' or 'I'm so doing this' in here and don't send me a proper email, do not expect to be participating.

Here's a handy template for giving a bit of information about yourself which will help your Santa with some ideas! Thanks to Iruka for the template!

||Favorites||
Color or Color scheme:
Character(s):
Movies/TV:
Games:
Animals:
Painting, Artist, or Art genre:

||Other||
General interests:
Link Photograph/self portraits:
Link Avatar/persona character:
Original Characters (of whom you wouldn't mind redesigns or fanart of):

2010's thread: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/133584/ac-secret-santa-2010-reveal-3434/p1
2009's thread: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=108361
2008's thread: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=78214
2007's thread: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=44966
2006's thread: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=10065
2004: http://iseenothing.com/artchive/secret%20santas%202004/
2003: http://iseenothing.com/artchive/secret%20santas%202003/

If anybody has an archive of 2005's submissions somewhere for some reason, it would be greatly appreciated to have it re-uploaded.

And for posterity:
dmac_revenge.jpg

||Participants||
tynic
Flay
Spectre-X
CyberMonkeytron3000
Scadilla
Iruka
Nibcrom
melting_doll
Lyrium
Chromatomic
Molybdenum
nakedzergling
flowerhoney
no_toast
Sublimus
Thane
Siegfried
tapeslinger
the_monarch23
Fantasyrogue
earthwormadam
JeckalHyde
Mustang
Prospicience

Secret Santa on

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    ugh I was wanting to do this but ... a month?
    I guess I can do something in a month if I don't go overboard.

Ok. I will try.

• Options
    You can't fool me. I know how procrastination works.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Ha! I'm gonna start right now!

• Options
    ScadillaScadilla Hates shaving Registered User regular
    Before I bother with the e-mail I'd like to know if I would even qualify for this? My join date is way before May, but I'm unsure of the "handful" amount of posts. I only just recently rediscovered this awesome place. I've done a few secret Santas where the art was actually mailed out so only having to draw a digital version and send it that way seems that much easier.

• Options
    FlayFlay Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    I've been waiting for this!

||Favorites||
    Movies: Pan's Labyrinth, Donnie Darko, Scott Pilgrim, Being John Malkovich, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
    TV: Adventure Time, Avatar (not the movie), Firefly, Community
    Games: Beyond Good and Evil, Portal (1/2), Braid, Dragon Age, Red Dead Redemption
    Books: 1984 (George Orwell), House of Leaves (Mark Z. Danielewski), Anything by Neil Gaiman
    Music: Muse, Mastodon, Murder by Death, Bonobo, Foo Fighters
    Animals: Whale, Cat, Raccoon, Moth, Beetle, Deer
    Other: MS Paint Adventures

Link Photograph/self portraits: Normal Zombie
    Link Avatar/persona character: Half-Ghost Racoon Detective 1 2 3 4 5

Flay on
  • Options
    Spectre-xSpectre-x Rating: AWESOME YESRegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    god I wish I could do something but I don't have the time for it this year.

Fuuuuuuuuuck

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit

or ugh, maybe I will

okay I will

||Favorites||
    Color or Color scheme: I like red and other warm colours, but darker shades of blue and purple are also neat.
    Character(s): Superman, anything from Battle Angel Alita or Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, practically anyone from Discworld, too.
    Movies/TV: I very much enjoy Genndy Tartakovsky shows and other things with giant robots in them. Also, I loooooove Adventure Time.
    Games: MASS EFFECT (Badass paragon vanguard default appearance femShep boning Garrus). Anything by Double Fine (Psychonauts, Brütal Legend etc), Sam & Max, Zelda games.
    Books: Anything by Terry Pratchett, Raymond Chandler novels.
    Music: Various kinds of metal and hard rock, but other things, too. My favourite bands are Judas Priest and Gorillaz.
    Animals: kittens and puppies and lizards and birds
    Painting, Artist, or Art genre: I'm a huge fan of Jack Kirby, Paul Pope, Yukito Kishiro, Hirohiko Araki and Frank Quitely as far as comic book artists go. Other favourite artists include Paul Kidby and Hayao Miyazaki.

||Other||
    General interests: Comics and animation.
    Link Photograph/self portraits: It's not a very good picture, I'm afraid.
    Link Avatar/persona character: Spex!
    Original Characters (of whom you wouldn't mind redesigns or fanart of): Punch-Boy and Kick-Girl!

Anything with any of that would be sweet, but if you can't think of anything you're happy with you can just draw Spex in a cool pose or whatever.

Spectre-x on
  • Options
    MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    I'm in this year, though a couple of months would make shit a lot easier for next year. Free time is a really limited commodity in my life right now.

||Things the I like||
    Moving Pictures & Talkies: There Will Be Blood, Star Wars OT, No Country for Old Men, Blade Runner, Metropolis, Fargo
    Games: Elder Scrolls 3, 4 & 5, Red Dead Redemption, The Thief Series
    Books: 1984, I can't think of any more that were all that life changing.
    Sports: Formula 1
    Music: The Beatles, The National, Arcade Fire, Coldplay, The Killers
    Animals: I like all the animals. ALL OF THEM.

What I Look like
    dsc01162yv.jpg

I'm the big one and half of the small one.

Mustang on
  • Options
    CyberMonkeytron3000CyberMonkeytron3000 Registered User regular
    Sounds like I'm in the same boat as everyone else- short on time, too much to do- BUT i'll always have time for santa-ing*

||Favorites||
    Color or Color scheme: BRIGHT
    Movies/TV: 80's cartoons, Last Air Bender, Anything Sci Fi
    Games: Halo, Mass Effect

Or anything Spex said, but only half what Mustang said.

*I may or may not have time for actual santa-ing

• Options
    bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    Scadilla wrote:
    Before I bother with the e-mail I'd like to know if I would even qualify for this? My join date is way before May, but I'm unsure of the "handful" amount of posts. I only just recently rediscovered this awesome place. I've done a few secret Santas where the art was actually mailed out so only having to draw a digital version and send it that way seems that much easier.

Yeah you can sign up!

• Options
    ScadillaScadilla Hates shaving Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Huzzah!

Edit:
    ||Favorites||
    Color or Color scheme: Blue, Black, White
    Character(s): Spider-Man, Allen the Alien(Invincible comic), Hellboy
    Movies/TV: Dexter, Matrix, Pirates of the Carribean, Game of Thrones
    Games: Metal Gear Solid, Battlefield, Red Dead Redemption
    Animals: Panda, Fox, Eagle
    Painting, Artist, or Art genre: Illustration, Comic

||Other||
    Original Characters Kastin Mercury: http://entervoid.com/images/fighters/333/Kastin-Model-sheet.jpg

Scadilla on
  • Options
    NibCromNibCrom Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Yay!

||Favorites||
    Color or Color scheme: Red, Blue or whatevs
    Character(s): Nibcrom, Hot Rod, Optimus Prime, Luke Skywalker
    Movies/TV: Robocop, Exosquad, Seinfeld, MST3K, Ghostbusters, Blade Runner, Buckaroo Banzai
    Games: Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Bros, Gears of War, Perfect Dark, Red Faction II, Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2
    Animals: Raccoons, grossly obese cats
    Painting, Artist, or Art genre: Killian Plunkett, Geof Darrow

||Other||
    General interests: Comics, graphic design
    Link Photograph/self portraits: ugh please don't draw me http://nibcrom.com/paac/nils.jpg
    Link Avatar/persona character: http://www.nibcrom.com
    Original Characters (of whom you wouldn't mind redesigns or fanart of): Nibcrom! http://www.nibcrom.com

All the other years my Santa has drawn Nibcrom for me, which I LOVE, but feel free to do whatever. :)

NibCrom on
  • Options
    IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    In, like always. The late start means I got to do two secret santas this year! To be honest I usually do mine a week before the deadline anyway.

well, time for this:

||Favorites||
    Color or Color scheme: Warm Colors
    Games: Mass Effect (I play a paragon, black, shaved head Shepard), Katamari, Zelda, Pokemon (I've got a spiritomb now.)
    Animals: tigers, dragons, scary melting birds, dogs with crazy fangs

||Other||
    General interests: Video games.
    Link Avatar/persona character: some drawings of me other peoples drawings of me
    Original Characters (of whom you wouldn't mind redesigns or fanart of): Really anything in my DA/website gallery is up for grabs, but I wont lie, my giant ego is always the most pleased with drawings of Iruka.

• Options
    melting_dollmelting_doll Registered User regular
    ||Favorites||
    Color or Color scheme: Blues, purples, greens, pinks
    Character(s): Thor, Red Robin, The Spirit, Abe Sapien
    Movies/TV: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Don't judge me. (Applejack & Rarity are my favorites.)
    Games: BioShock, Team Fortress 2, Portal

||Other||
    General interests:
    Vikings & silly monsters, i.e., yeti.
    Link Photograph/self portraits: omgoshbigpicture
    Link Avatar/persona character: My avatar is mee
    Original Characters (of whom you wouldn't mind redesigns or fanart of): "Original"? What is this word?

• Options
    ChromatomicChromatomic Mr. DCRegistered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Filling it out really soon but I'm in!

||Favorites||
    Color or Color scheme:
    Character(s): Calvin and Hobbes, TF2-The Engineer,
    Movies/TV: The Big Lebowski
    Games: HL2, TF2, Fallout, Portal
    Animals: Deer, Elk, Moose, Dogs, Cats, Foxes.
    Painting, Artist, or Art genre: Graphic Design, Charlie Harper, Zdenik Miler, generally modernist or minimalist.

||Other||
    General interests: Other than art type stuff. Cooking, Cocktails
    Link Photograph/self portraits: Facebook
    Link Avatar/persona character: Krtek the Mole http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_vJgrUbFEg&feature=related
    Original Characters (of whom you wouldn't mind redesigns or fanart of):

Chromatomic on
  • Options
    MolybdenumMolybdenum Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    IN.

||Favorites||
    Color or Color scheme: Purple
    Character(s): Carl Swangee, Jango Fett, Kanti (FLCL) Arthur Dent, Togusa
    Movies/TV: Akira. A million times Akira. G Gundam, Brazil, Ghost in the Shell, No Reservations
    Games: Rollercoaster Tycoon, Minecraft, Far Cry 2
    Authors (those are like animals, right?): Mark Helprin, William Gibson, Ray Bradbury
    Painting, Artist, or Art genre: Cyberpunk, I guess? : Syd Mead, Antonio Sant'Elia, WipEout Pure, Homeworld

||Other||
    General interests: drum corps, gaming, concept art, industrial design
    Link Photograph/self portraits: http://imgur.com/a/RKpw0 I wish I had bought that jacket, even though it was a little small.
    Link Avatar/persona character: http://imgur.com/a/p5f3i
    Original Characters (of whom you wouldn't mind redesigns or fanart of): none to speak of, really. I'm in need of/in process of making an avatar characterthing.

Molybdenum on
    Steam: Cilantr0
    3DS: 0447-9966-6178
  • Options
    NakedZerglingNakedZergling A more apocalyptic post apocalypse Portland OregonRegistered User regular
    Things i like...Zombies, Invincible, cool colors. Mucha. Joe Ledbetter, Humberto Ramos, Joe Mad, Starcraft. And every year i get really selfish and hope someone wants to take a crack at my Killer Pink Fluffy characters. (Desp Robo's version has been my avatar all year!!!)

killer pink fluffy image.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v702/rabidwombat/kpf2.jpg they are cute, but get big sharp teeth when angry and are hyper violent. About the size of a 30 lb dog gibe or take

• Options
    flowerhoneyflowerhoney Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    So ready, so ready, SO READY!!!!

||Favorites||
    Color or Color scheme: Pink & Black, bold colors
    Character(s): Harley Quinn & Poison Ivy, Daenerys Targaryen
    Movies/TV: The Powerpuff Girls, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Game of Thrones
    Games: Prince of Persia, GrimGrimiore
    Animals: Kittens, puppies, bats, adorable fluffy animals
    Painting, Artist, or Art genre: Gemma Correll, Kate Beaton, Claire Belton

You have never go wrong with cute girls. Or badass girls. Or both!!

flowerhoney on
  • Options
    hamshams Registered User regular
    I don't think that I will ever get tired of watching DMAC's Christmas Revenge.

• Options
    no_toastno_toast Registered User regular
    Oh what up Secret Santees! SS is a must do!

||Favorites||
    Color or Color scheme: Orange, Turquoise
    Movies/TV: Mad Men
    Games: Playing a lot with virtual reality stuff/kinect&wiimote-hacks at Uni right now
    Animals: Ducks
    Painting, Artist, or Art genre: Art Nouveau, Graffiti, Range Murata, Jason Chan, Loish etc

||Other||
    General interests: Playing bass (poorly), cooking, drawing, graffiti, wooing beautiful Latvian girls?
    Link Photograph/self portraits: Beavs pretty much nailed me playing the bass

• Options
    rtsrts Registered User regular
    hams wrote:
    I don't think that I will ever get tired of watching DMAC's Christmas Revenge.

I only wish there was another wave of names after the current last part of the credits scrolls all the way off the screen.

• Options
    SublimusSublimus Artist. nowhereRegistered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Love it when this comes around each year...even if Im not all that active any more...

||Favorites||
    Color or Color scheme: dramatic/moody. I guess. Whatever fits the piece. I also used to have a CMYK avatar.
    Character(s): Marty McFly, monsters/orcs/trolls, ninja turtles
    Movies/TV: Avatar (the cartoon), Venture Bros, Back To The Future, Ninja Turtles.
    Games: Zelda, old school NES, fallout, skyrim
    Animals: ibex, or any other kind of mountain goat
    Painting, Artist, or Art genre: whatever.

||Other||
    General interests: bikes, risk
    Link Avatar/persona character: link link
    Original Characters (of whom you wouldn't mind redesigns or fanart of): Anything on my website, or in this img directory.

Sublimus on
  • Options
    ThaneThane Registered User regular
    ||Favorites||
    Color or Color scheme: fall seasonal colors
    Character(s):
    Movies/TV: war movies and old school westerns
    Games:
    Animals:red pandas, frogs
    Painting, Artist, or Art genre: Gustave Dore, Bill Watterson, Jeff Smith,

||Other||
    General interests:sitting around on my carpet with my cat
    Link Avatar/persona character:smug red panda to my left im kinda attached to
    Original Characters (of whom you wouldn't mind redesigns or fanart of):smug red panda to my left im kinda attached to, or desert rock frog on my devart page

286v37l.jpg
  • Options
    earthwormadamearthwormadam ancient crust Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    DMAC's Xmas Revenge is the bizzy-bomb! I shouldn't do this will all the stuff on my plate, but I can't help it, it's Christmas in the AC.

||Favorites||
    Color or Color scheme: I think colors are OK depending on which one
    Character(s): I always like more EWA art
    Movies/TV: Hmm I dunno, haven't watched much lately
    Games: Cartridges!
    Painting, Artist, or Art genre: Graffiti is cool, but whatevah whatevah, I aint picky

||Other||
    General interests: You could prob find links to all pertinent info in my sig

WOW that was the most unhelpful information I've posted in awhile.
    Good idea Sig. I made my FB public and I'll leave it open for a week or so if you need more info on music/shows/ect.
    FB

earthwormadam on
  • Options
    SiegfriedSiegfried Registered User regular
    ||Favorites||
    Color or Color scheme: Blues and greys, particularly light blues and cyan
    Character(s): Batman, Constantine, anyone from "Chew" comic series, Hank and Dean Venture, Dr. Orpheous
    Movies/TV: Venture Bros, Adventure Time, MLP: Friendship is Magic (Spike and Rainbow Dash are faves)
    Games: Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike, Pokemon, anything involving the classic "fat" GameBoy, anything that evokes a sense of child-like wonder and nostalgia for curling up with a good game and getting lost in their worlds
    Animals: Hedgehogs, Cats, Dogs
    Painting, Artist, or Art genre: Typography, Illustrative Type(like graffiti or fancy stuff), posters, caricature-esque comic styles

Also I really like stuff like this: http://samsamsamsam.com/ http://mcbess.com/

||Other||
    General interests: counter-culture music genres and art, the fascinating medium known as "comics," girls with guitars
    Link Photograph/self portraits: just add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kyle.gallagher
    Link Avatar/persona character: not a metal-slug, but I'll give you creative freedom on this one

Basically I have a lot of varied interests so if you see anything in there that really strikes a chord with you feel free to explore it.

Portfolio // Twitter // Behance // Tumblr
    Kochikens wrote:
    My fav is when I can get my kiss on with other dudes.
  • Options
    the_monarch23the_monarch23 Registered User regular
    ||Favorites||
    Color or Color scheme: I like blues and browns. They just seem to work together, but I'm cool with artist's choice.
    Character(s): The Monarch (Venture Bros), Malcolm Reynolds, Jeremy Clarkson/Richard Hammond/James May (Top Gear)
    Movies/TV: The Venture Bros., Firefly/Serenity, Top Gear, Star Wars (IV, V, VI)
    Games: Forza4, Oblivion, Minecraft, Terraria, Grand Theft Auto
    Animals: My Dog, Duke (Liver Tri-color Australian Shepherd)
    Painting, Artist, or Art genre: I really honestly like Mike Krahulik's comic style, Scott Kurtz, and thanks to watercolor 1 this semester, I'm digging the watercolors right now.

||Other||
    General interests: Guitars, cars, comics, games, DnD
    Link Photograph/self portraits: http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w148/ricer23/156638_526244646617_226601646_959038_4285992_n.jpg
    Link Avatar/persona character: http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w148/ricer23/Fancycopy-1.jpg
    Original Characters (of whom you wouldn't mind redesigns or fanart of): pretty much same as above.

"Gott in himmel! Fritz, vee haff named our car after ein lady-garten."
    ~Jeremy Clarkson
  • Options
    I advise people not to add their person on facebook...it might seem suspicious.

• Options
    You can add people before the list goes out, like just add them to add them.

• Options
    I don't want a bunch of random PA people on my facebook....only the good looking ones!

• Options
    tapeslingertapeslinger Space Unicorn Slush Ranger Social Justice Rebel ScumRegistered User regular
    edited November 2011
    email'd! I hope I can play, I know I usually post more crits than my own work on here but this looks like fun.

||Favorites||
    Color or Color scheme: I don't have an absolute favorite... I like pretty things! every color has the potential to be pretty in context.
    Character(s): uh, I guess see below.
    Movies/TV: Venture Brothers, Battlestar Galactica, and ... Fringe!
    Games: TF2-- Pyro for life! I also love any game with zombies.
    Books/comics: Sandman! also Transmetropolitan, Hellboy, and, uh, Elfquest. (yes really)
    Animals: the virginia opossum is my favorite animal! you have to admit, they are badass.
    Painting, Artist, or Art genre: I am really into pretty much any form of comics, and I generally like most vintage/retro art-isms of the 20th century from Art Nouveau forward.

||Other||
    General interests:
    Link Photograph/self portraits/Avatar/persona character: right now my avatar is me dressed up as Death from Sandman from Halloween last year. I use this image on most of my "public" accounts so that they're uniform and "linked" :)
    Original Characters (of whom you wouldn't mind redesigns or fanart of): I don't have any current character designs posted on the interwebs, but if you read any of my writing and one of my characters inspires you to draw, go nuts!

tapeslinger on
  • Options
    earthwormadamearthwormadam ancient crust Registered User regular
    In my haste I almost forgot to send the confirmation email. ALMOST

• Options
    JeckalHydeJeckalHyde Lord Awesome New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    ||Favorites||
    Color or Color scheme: Greens, Or im on a big Gold, Black and White kick of late.
    Character(s): Coming to mind is like Dr Jekyll/ Mr Hyde, or old english heroes villians, think The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
    Movies/TV: Sanctuary, Haven, Being Human (English), Tru Blood, Dr Who (Tenant or Smith)!!!
    Games: World of Warcraft, Skyrim, AC:R
    Animals: The Kiwi
    Painting, Artist, or Art genre: Um, bah, any thing typeface, handwritten, screenprinted etc, things done in ink etc.

||Other||
    General interests: I think my life consists of, gaming, drawing and drinking while watching tv and music listening . Read above for clues
    Link Photograph/self portraits: Me, jarrod
    Link Avatar/persona character: I wouldnt mind if someone wouldnt mind try making me an avatar.
    Actually forgot I had some type of Persona type thing The Shaker and Old Jeckal
    Original Characters (of whom you wouldn't mind redesigns or fanart of): Errr.

JeckalHyde on
  • Options
    FantasyrogueFantasyrogue Registered User regular
    ||Favorites||
    Color or Color scheme: Blues, greens, whatever works for the piece.
    Games: Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Skyrim, Deus Ex: HR. But my absolute favorites are still Planescape:Torment and the Gabriel Knight games :P
    Animals: Cats, gerbils, dogs (weimaraners specifically).
    Painting, Artist, or Art genre: I tend to like painterly stuff, illustration and whatnot. But whatever you think looks good or you feel comfortable with will be fine.

||Other||
    General interests: Reading, playing games, drawing.
    Link Avatar/persona character: If you can still remember what he looks like, sure. (Most of the art I did is old and outdated but have the larger avatar image. There is also some on my DA in the old stuff gallery.
    Original Characters (of whom you wouldn't mind redesigns or fanart of): This guy

• Options
    In my haste I almost forgot to send the confirmation email. ALMOST

Thank god you posted that or I would've forgotten to send the email too.

• Options
    I'll email out the names tomorrow, so last chance to sign up!

• Options
    ProspicienceProspicience The Raven King DenvemoloradoRegistered User regular
    Have emails gone out? If not I would love to sign up, if so I'm cool making an extra for someone if they get screwed.

• Options
    FlayFlay Registered User regular
    I don't think they have, I can't see it in my inbox. Hopefully I haven't missed it. :?

• Options
    I haven't recieved mine yet either, so I'd say you're still good to sign up.

• Options
    I signed you up Prosp. Names going out soonish.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok I emailed everyone's santee. I didn't go the PM route because frankly I can't be bothered to mess with the way it works on the new forum.

If you didn't get the email then I can confirm via PM! Thanks everyone!

Secret Santa on
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Woooooo guess who I got!
    It's you
    No not you, the other one.
    yeah, you!

Chromatomic on