As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Occupy Hell: How come 1% of the forumers get 99% of the gifts?! [Secret Satans]

• superezekielsuperezekiel Registered User regular
    Keith wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    i knew this was coming from a note that he left me, but @Sweeney Tom also got me The Tales of Beedle the Bard!
    yayy

nah you misread it

he got you Tales of Beetleborgs

I'm jealous, send me a copy? I'll pay you in space bux.

• nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    We live in an era when world peace is an unattainable goal, a dream at best, yet mystery people from the Internet can send us marshmallow penises as presents the day after Thanksgiving

What an age we live in, god bless <3

i thought they were from you

hahaha

nevillexmassig1.png
    Keith wrote:
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    i knew this was coming from a note that he left me, but @Sweeney Tom also got me The Tales of Beedle the Bard!
    yayy

nah you misread it

he got you Tales of Beetleborgs

I'm jealous, send me a copy? I'll pay you in space bux.

What is the ratio of space bux to Schrute Bucks to Stanley Nickels?

nevillexmassig1.png
  • OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Work has been such bullshit today. I got in at 5:30 this morning and worked damn near seven hours before I was able to even have a break, just constant running back and forth, taking care of dogs, grooming, etc. and just barely got off just before four. I am worn out and agitated as hell.

I get home, realize I still have my mail key on me from the other night so I figure "hell, why not, there probably isn't anything but more credit card offers but I might as well look". First thing my eyes lock on when I open? A parcel box key! I gasp, oh what could it be? I unlock the door to find a small box from amazon and I basically make this face

HoRji.jpg

My excitement grows, as I gather my other mail and take it all inside.
    RxY8t.jpg

golly amazon's giftwrap sure is nice, oh what do you contain mystery items?

VQKMq.jpg
    A new DS game! I don't think I've actually heard of this one, but I definitely liked Kingdom Hearts so seeing how this is devolped by the same team, I don't think I'll be disappointed :3

uLJsP.jpg
    YES! The note kind of gave it away since my brain immediately read "bling blong" in Kevin's voice. I am super happy to finally have this DVD set.

Amongst my other mail there seems to be a note reading that there are two more parcels that will be ready to pick up from my nearest post office tomorrow! The wonder and anticipation continues! Thank you Marth! You have completely turned my awful day around :D

Okami on
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    neville wrote:
    We live in an era when world peace is an unattainable goal, a dream at best, yet mystery people from the Internet can send us marshmallow penises as presents the day after Thanksgiving

What an age we live in, god bless <3

i thought they were from you

hahaha

Honestly

Despite how nice and charitable and kind I am

If I ever made marshmallow penises, or if I ever found a store that sold them

I would never give them to anybody else, and I would never leave that store

itt we learn Sweeney Tom is a cockhound

nevillexmassig1.png
  • MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    Okay, now that my abysmal shift for Black Friday is over, time to kick back, relax, and cyber shop until the cows and/or credit borough comes home.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    Hunter wrote:
    Dear my Secret Satan,

You are awesome.

More Skylander stuff. My wrist is hurting, but this time from playing the Wii instead of masturbating.

SecretSatan2011_Skylander2.jpg

This was supposed to say who it was from.

er, so I heard anyway.....

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
    If there are any cocks I can literally eat, you better damn well believe I ain't sharing with no one

• MarthMarth Registered User regular
    Okami wrote:
    Work has been such bullshit today. I got in at 5:30 this morning and worked damn near seven hours before I was able to even have a break, just constant running back and forth, taking care of dogs, grooming, etc. and just barely got off just before four. I am worn out and agitated as hell.

I get home, realize I still have my mail key on me from the other night so I figure "hell, why not, there probably isn't anything but more credit card offers but I might as well look". First thing my eyes lock on when I open? A parcel box key! I gasp, oh what could it be? I unlock the door to find a small box from amazon and I basically make this face

HoRji.jpg

My excitement grows, as I gather my other mail and take it all inside.
    RxY8t.jpg

golly amazon's giftwrap sure is nice, oh what do you contain mystery items?

VQKMq.jpg
    A new DS game! I don't think I've actually heard of this one, but I definitely liked Kingdom Hearts so seeing how this is devolped by the same team, I don't think I'll be disappointed :3

uLJsP.jpg
    YES! The note kind of gave it away since my brain immediately read "bling blong" in Kevin's voice. I am super happy to finally have this DVD set.

Amongst my other mail there seems to be a note reading that there are two more parcels that will be ready to pick up from my nearest post office tomorrow! The wonder and anticipation continues! Thank you Marth! :D

Hooray! Yes, you have two more gifts at the post office.

The World Ends With You is sooooooooooo good. Use headphones, the music is top-notch.

Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    oh man I LOVED The World Ends With You

it was easily the game I played the mostest and finished the fastest on the DS

and yes, the soundtrack is definitely ace

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
    The World Ends With You is one of those games I'd buy for my pink DS if I had enough funds

I've heard the soundtrack, and it's fantastic

• OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    This makes me even more excited, I think I'll be bringing my DS to work tomorrow then

but for now, I've had Skyward Sword for a goddamn week and haven't been able to touch it due to working 9-10 hour days and being sick pretty much the entire time so I'm gonna go kick back with some of this fine peach lambic and save me a princess.

• VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    some people get a bit turned off by the "emo"-style dialogue that starts the game off

but stick with it, it leads to better things

1000x better things

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    The World Ends With You is just fantastic, in every respect.

Enjoy it!

• The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    I miss my DS sometimes

I am not sure what happened to it

7656367.jpg
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I gave The World Ends With you maybe an hour but I didn't dig it at all

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I traded in my 3DS last month because I'd basically gotten it for free and then only ever played the Zelda remake

I'll grab one again when they redesign it and there are more games

• Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Keith wrote:
    I gave The World Ends With you maybe an hour but I didn't dig it at all

well, it gets much better as it goes on

but it's not for everyone I suppose.

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    I miss my DS sometimes

I am not sure what happened to it

The Lonliest Bastard...

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
    god damnit

that better not catch on

7656367.jpg
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Er...

You know if you hadn't said anything, nobody would have noticed it especially or remembered it for later, right?

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    But now...

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    Listen to what Lonely Salient has to say

Lonely Salient isn't terrible

It's about as melancholy as Lost Salient

Not that I'm challenging you to come up with something better, like Loser Salient or Lumpy Salient, I'm just saying

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    good call, Loose Salad

• BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    I prefer Lumpy Salient but Loose Salad IS p nice

dfzn9elrnajf.png
    There's a call here for Swarley

You know that thing you do where you pretend you're turning a crank to roll up your middle finger

I am doing that but with my thumb

in fact, with both of my thumbs

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    Zay wrote:
    Hunter wrote:
    Dear my Secret Satan,

You are awesome.

More Skylander stuff. My wrist is hurting, but this time from playing the Wii instead of masturbating.

SecretSatan2011_Skylander2.jpg

This was supposed to say who it was from.

er, so I heard anyway.....

I missed the info in the bottom of the box.

Thanks Secret Satan Zay. You can get me the PS3 when you win the lottery or something.

• LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    You know that thing you do where you pretend you're turning a crank to roll up your middle finger

How can you crank both thumbs at the same time? What are you cranking with?

• VisionOfClarityVisionOfClarity Registered User regular
    Now that the craziness that is Thanksgiving is over I present my presents:
    003.jpg
    005.jpg
    004.jpg
    I spent a good hour just flicking through the first handful of pages of Rough Justice. I can't wait to get through it. I'm a bit bummed I didn't get my package from the office early enough to make anything from the Farmhouse Cooking.

002-1.jpg
    001.jpg
    I have had these on my wishlist for maybe 2 years at this point. I am super excited to finally own them.

I am super excited because the notes lead me to believe I also have more presents coming.

Thank you mysterious Satan.

I adore Larper Salad

nevillexmassig1.png
    Those doves are lovely

And I only see 2 books there! Rough Justice looks good though.

Legba wrote:

How can you crank both thumbs at the same time? What are you cranking with?

her prehensile lady dong

god, you know nothing of the female body

7656367.jpg
  • VisionOfClarityVisionOfClarity Registered User regular
    Those doves are lovely

The packing slip said it was a partial shipment.

• ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    I just got gifted The Binding of Isaac, Dungeons of Dredmor and Poker Night at the Inventory by one "Not the Devil".

Thanks, whoever you are Secret Satan!

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    Those doves are lovely

The packing slip said it was a partial shipment.

I'll admit it: I have the biggest hardon for Alex Ross art. All of it. I know it's not 'comic-y', but it's gorgeous. Usually, at least.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • MarthMarth Registered User regular
    My girlfriend just got a fancy new Galaxy S II. Satan, get me an iPhone 4S or something so I can keep up.

Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    dear marth's satan: get him a razr

not the new droid one

the flip phone

This discussion has been closed.