As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

A [chat]lie Brown Thanksgiving

• KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Kalkino wrote:
    Interactive map of NZ election results. IN NZ, like UK, blue = tory

http://www.scoop.co.nz/KMap/ElectionMap.html

I get the feeling that, like the Tories, they have done best in rural areas?

They have done well everywhere RMS - they seem to be popular everywhere, to the extent that they have almost won an absolute majority of the vote, which is really rare in any genuine democracy, outside of say South Africa which is special.

Generally, National wins the large rural seats, but Labour often does too. Two elections back about half of the big rural seats were Labour, even some solid National ones

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Podly wrote:
    Yeah I've never straight up boned anyone for multiple hours. But I've spent 45 mins to an hour boning plenty of times, and I've definitely done the whole foreplay and sex thing which was well over two hours

I guess when you have an averaged size donger it makes it easier, as opposed to you behemoth cocked beasts

I just told her that so that I could avoid going over

oh, my chafing concerns are about my very normal penis, not about her assailed vagina

i give no fucks for my lover

i am a quintessentially selfish man

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Kalkino wrote:
    Kalkino wrote:

They have done well everywhere RMS - they seem to be popular everywhere, to the extent that they have almost won an absolute majority of the vote, which is really rare in any genuine democracy, outside of say South Africa which is special.

Generally, National wins the large rural seats, but Labour often does too. Two elections back about half of the big rural seats were Labour, even some solid National ones

The BBC suggests that Mister Key's handling of the Earthquakes, and the All Blacks winning the World Cup, have caused their popularity to rise a lot. Like how freak atmospheric conditions can cause blizzards in LA, certain events and conditions can cause majority rule in a proportional system.

It is a shame, but my suspicion is this result is the exception rather than the rule, assuming MMP survives the referendum.

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    Podly wrote:
    Yeah I've never straight up boned anyone for multiple hours. But I've spent 45 mins to an hour boning plenty of times, and I've definitely done the whole foreplay and sex thing which was well over two hours

I guess when you have an averaged size donger it makes it easier, as opposed to you behemoth cocked beasts

oh, my chafing concerns are about my very normal penis, not about her assailed vagina

ll cool chu

steam_sig.png
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    Podly wrote:

I'm too vain for that. I need to know that I please the ladies so much. Which was tough, because for the longest time R had a hard time climaxing through penetration.

Oh man, when we finally got over that hump -- which was just a few months ago -- I felt like the biggest boss ever.

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
    Kalkino wrote:
    Kalkino wrote:

The BBC suggests that Mister Key's handling of the Earthquakes, and the All Blacks winning the World Cup, have caused their popularity to rise a lot. Like how freak atmospheric conditions can cause blizzards in LA, certain events and conditions can cause majority rule in a proportional system.

It is a shame, but my suspicion is this result is the exception rather than the rule, assuming MMP survives the referendum.

I think you are right about the last point. Key has kept popular the whole way through though - which is impressive for a guy who is a Merrill Lynch banker and rich as a pirate. I've been out of the country during his term and I really don't get how he is so popular

• AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    Good morning [chat]. How's it hanging?

Are pirates rich?

oh man haha

ready, steady, go

steam_sig.png
    Aldo, I had assumed so. Otherwise it was a poor career choice

yes of course someone is moving a large pane of glass during the chase scene.

it couldnt happen any other way

steam_sig.png
    If the advance votes are a precise model of how everyone voted, MMP is saved by over 350,000 votes.

Youtube doesn't have the Wayne's World 2 scenes to supplement this. :(

If the advance votes are a precise model of how everyone voted, MMP is saved by over 350,000 votes.

Yeah. TBH, this was my main concern in this election. I am a huge supporter of PR, having supported both campaigns etc, donated, organised etc, so this for me is the silver lining

ups has backstreet boys as their hold music

One seat in Christchurch, earthquake city, has only 4 votes between the Labour (lead) and National (second) candidates

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Tomorrow I'm going to reserve bus tickets to go to PAX East!

First I'm going to ask a friend if I can borrow their car!

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
    Kalkino wrote:
    One seat in Christchurch, earthquake city, has only 4 votes between the Labour (lead) and National (second) candidates

A similar thing happened in Fermanagh & South Tyrone last year.

Kalkino wrote:

A similar thing happened in Fermanagh & South Tyrone last year.

I vaguely remember that, so SF won it in the end eh

Kalkino wrote:

I don't have Somalians on my FB, but I'm guessing their pirates aren't swimming in cash...

Michelle Gildernew - Sinn Fein - 21304
    Rodney Connor - Independant Unionist - 21300

Aldo wrote:
    Kalkino wrote:

I don't have Somalians on my FB, but I'm guessing their pirates aren't swimming in cash...

Dude, better get out there and do some FB friending!

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    ugh my team just got promoted to the Super League and now they're almost certainly going to face relegation

stupid football managing, why you gotta hurt me like this

This election is good and bad for the Opposition.

On one hand, the Greens have cemented their position as third party - a good increase, but not as much as they hoped. Labour has lost a lot of new MPs who looked good prospects for the future, but in total 56 MPs are in opposition to the ruling coalition, who looks like they will get 65 MPs.

Labour and the Greens also introduced lots of good policies too, which will serve them in good stead for the next election

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular

Youtube doesn't have the Wayne's World 2 scenes to supplement this. :(

I thought of the same thing

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    var i just had the most ridiculous train of thoughts about you

Organichu wrote:

was it a chu chu train

steam_sig.png
    Organichu wrote:

intriguing!

• STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Eddy the Gengar in your AV needs to excercise more and eat healthier. He is looking a bit round.

Variable wrote:
    Organichu wrote:

intriguing!

i was talking to koreddy about pax and i was like blah blah oh my god blah blah

then i was like oh man var can't make it :(

then i was like well maybe i should like, go see var before pax to cheer him up

then i was like but man i will miss him at pax :(

then i was like, i should tell him i'll miss him at pax :(

then i was like, oh god don't remind him he's missing pax! :(

it was a very momentum-y train of thought

<3

I'm gonna miss you when I'm not at pax that's for sure

KorEddy is a good one. Hadn't read it before.

Haha, I must say it is pretty funny to have just watched the Green co leader give a victory speech. His Australian accent is quite strong!

Damm, the turnout is terrible - about 70%. This is the worst turnout in NZ since the 1880s

• japanjapan Registered User regular
    Morning all.

I was awoken at 0830 this morning by my brother phoning to ask if I'll go and look at a car for him.

So I got up, made a cup of coffee, looked at the ad, figured out where it is, and then he phoned again to ask if I'd been yet.

japan wrote:
    Morning all.

I was awoken at 0830 this morning by my brother phoning to ask if I'll go and look at a car for him.

So I got up, made a cup of coffee, looked at the ad, figured out where it is, and then he phoned again to ask if I'd been yet.

How does that work? Have your Scots family all migrated to the glorious Middle England?

• STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Kalkino your AV makes me hungry for pizza.

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    This is why you people should do like your Australian betters, and have compulsory voting

Kalkino wrote:
    Damm, the turnout is terrible - about 70%. This is the worst turnout in NZ since the 1880s

NZ doesn't have compulsory voting? For some reason I thought they did.

• japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Kalkino wrote:
    japan wrote:
    Morning all.

How does that work? Have your Scots family all migrated to the glorious Middle England?

My brother is in Scotland, I am in England, as is the car. He is willing to travel to get the car, but since I'm here it wouldn't hurt if I take a look at it just to check that it actually has four wheels and doesn't just have doors on the side that they photographed or whatever.

He is having a kid (due in February) so he has been overcome with the urge to buy a BMW X5.

He phoned me half an hour after the first call because my brother is a person of action.

japan on
This discussion has been closed.