As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Adobe Products Problem

DekabalDekabal Registered User regular
edited November 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
So I bought Adobe Suite and I can't seem to get it to install on my computer (Its not the keys because I installed both of them successfully on my fathers laptop and computer). It always starts by coming up with the liscensing agreement, then it goes to the trial page where I can input a product key (the top say Adobe Web CS 5 Premium Trial). After I input the product key though, it does teh whole install thing but when I try to launch the program, it just comes up with the precious trial screen I mentioned. I tried uninstalling everything and reinstalling it but I just can't get it to work. Has anyone else had this problem or can help me with this?

Dekabal on

• Options
    MushroomStickMushroomStick Registered User regular
    You're only allowed to install the software on one computer. Deactivate it on your father's laptop and you should be able to install it.

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    How many computers are using the same key right now? Maybe they're all in use.

Assuming it's legit, do you need another Adobe product on your machine? Think that's just for Upgrade editions. Looks like you can check your account here.

• Options
    DekabalDekabal Registered User regular
    Originally I only had it on my main machine. I only put it on my fathers after it stopped working to see if it was the software itself that was the problem. Yes, it is a legit copy. Right now it is on two computers but i'm deactivating it on them to test it on my machine before I buy another copy.