As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Occupy Hell: How come 1% of the forumers get 99% of the gifts?! [Secret Satans]

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    If I can get my drunk ass out of bed I am shipping my gift out tomorrow.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    The mail says my first package has been delivered

And also that my second one has cleared customs and is being "sent outward from blah de blah blah"

Woohoo!

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Gonna check the mail so hard today.

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Guys! My mail came with a box today!
    cd998342.jpg

There is no letter though, which means my Satan wants things to remain a mystery. Or I've been buying things while drunk again!

DOUBLE MYSTERY WOO!

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Unfortunately I can't play with it cause I had to leave straight away but it's a pretty sweet present!

• VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    The ONE day I go out all day and of course I miss the delivery of Blake's present. Sigh.

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    @Kusuguttai I hit a snag and will be mailing that package I was talking about tomorrow now.

The snag?

Let's just say that while shopping, I found things. And instead of getting a guaranteed 3 more presents from me before Christmas with the package, you'll now be getting 6. 8-)

ahhhh you are too nice ahhh

• godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Part 1 of Satanee's gift has arrived at the local FedEx! Eeeeeee so excited to check it out!

Vivixenne wrote:
    The ONE day I go out all day and of course I miss the delivery of Blake's present. Sigh.

Moral of the story is don't let women out of the house?

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    oh hey I havent bought my gift yet fuck you skyrim

gotta do that today so I can get it there before christmas

2x39jD4.jpg
    Oh man, and a satanic email!
    ATTN: Dear SataneeInbox
    2 hours ago
    Show details
    Satan Loves Coffee
    to me
    Hello.

It has come to our attention in Hell's postal sorting rooms that you are the recent recipient of one practically useless coffee grinding tool.  It is just Hell's little way of joking with you about the things you don't have.  Things like a coffee maker or even coffee beans.  The big man wanted to gloat a little more (rubbing salt in wounds is a specialty) but these days in America even Satan is too broke to afford that sort of luxury.  Instead he'd like you to peruse these pages from another item on your wishlist which you will not be receiving this year, the classic On Food and Cooking by Harold McGee.

Sincerely,
    Package Mailing and Distribution Department
    Satan, Inc.

Note: One may be tempted to mention that the devil could create a better powerpoint presentation if he so desired.  To which the devil would be tempted to respond that shittily crafted powerpoints are in fact another one of his specialties.

Going to have to sacrifice a chicken or something in celebration!

• LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    Sacrifice it with some mashed potatoes and garlic bread.

Mmm Satanic sacrifice.

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    My gift arrived a few days ago and I was finally home to open it last night! I will post pictures tonight.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    I'm off to run some errands, among which includes putting a package in the mail!

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Yeah my neighbor just got more of what appears to be dialysis supplies.

:( I hope that they will be okay.

• FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote:
    Or I've been buying things while drunk again!

I have a friend with a terrible memory, who consistently orders himself things while drunk or been up all night, forgets about them entirely and gets all excited when he gets the packages.

It's a great system.

• JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Package should be going out Wednesday as planned because yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay USPS had not been a dick, the postman had simply left no slip. The office had it all along!

• KadithKadith Registered User regular
    Since the locals at UPS took Friday off, my Satanee's package should be going out tomorrow.

Waiting on 3 more pieces to put in their box. Wrapping up everything else now though.

It will be beautiful and shiny and have bows and ribbons everywhere.

zkHcp.jpg
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I just ordered my Satanee's gifts. They'll be coming from Amazon, estimated between Dec. 5th and 10th. I wish I could've shipped them to me and personalized them a bit first but money's too tight

It's also not as grand as other gifters have been, but there could (hopefully) be more later.

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    They're for me, aren't they Keith

You bought me a TV didn't you Keith

And a PS3 didn't you Keith

And a giant My Little Pony statue to jack off onto

Didn't you Keith

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    nope!

• KadithKadith Registered User regular
    How big does a my little pony statue have to be to be considered giant?

zkHcp.jpg
  • EndEnd Registered User regular
    Kadith wrote: »

20 hands

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    End wrote:

20 hands

So, bigger than a real life Clydesdale?

And does it have to have a marshmallow butthole?

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Keith you didn't have to make me a photo album of yourself

But I appreciate it

Kadith wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op3f5drNe5A

• EndEnd Registered User regular
    End wrote:

20 hands

So, bigger than a real life Clydesdale?

as big as the record tallest horse or get out

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
    Don't you just want to... stroke it?

• zucchinizucchini robothero pretty much amazingRegistered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Santa clearly recognizes my jewish blood, sending me gifts for eight days straight. Today, my dreidel landed on gimel, and my reward was Conan on blu ray ans well as the Complete Chronicles of Conan bound in the skin of a Stygian witch! Awesome! I've been meaning to start reading the Conan stuff because low fantasy is pretty awesome, and now I have not only the means, but an excuse to do so!

307njhc.jpg

Thanks again Legba!

zucchini on
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    That Conan book is way awesome.

• MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    The Howard stories are so good. so good I'd be jealous I didn't have them all already.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
    edited November 2011
    Oh man, they showed up together? Good stuff!

I had to get you something Conan-ish, because I ripped off the short story in your card from the opening to one of the short stories in that collection. And while I was buying the book, I saw the movie, and, well, the rest is history.

I feel slightly bad for getting you the new movie and not the Arnold classic, but!

Legba on
  • TenTen Registered User regular
    What's this, another email about an awaiting delivery?

Oh hey, it's a nicely Amazon wrapped gift!
    IMG_5861.jpg

With a gift card providing hints:
    IMG_5860.jpg

And the wonderful gift of Settlers of Catan! I've been wanting this game for a long time, so thankyou @George Fornby Grill! It will fit my cat perfectly:
    IMG_5865.jpg

and I will be sure to destroy all those who oppose my settlements.

(Also if you were trying to keep your identity secret, blame Amazon who put your name on the invoice note) :)

I love that fat cat

• George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    Yay

Nah it's cool if you know who I am

also caaaat

• ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Man that, game is so great. I think I've played over 100 times and only won once.

Going to have to start spoilering the list now!
    Antimatter -> Wombat!!/2/3

Caulk Bite 6 -> Centipede Damascus/2

Feebsicle -> Veretas

George Fornby Grill -> Ten

Legba -> zucchini/2/3

Marth -> Okami/2/3

MoosehatIV -> ceres/2

Moriveth -> Rolo

Naphtali -> . (plut)

QuickSnap -> Goose!

ShimSham -> Stale/2 -> Romanian My Escutcheon

Sweeney Tom -> Kusuguttai/2/3/4

The Lovely Bastard -> Tox/2/3

thorgot -> Slacker71/2 -> Nogs

Vivixenne -> That Dave Fella

??? -> Blake T/1.5

??? -> Zay -> Hunter/2/3

??? -> #pipe -> Platypus Beirut

??? -> lostwords

??? -> neville

??? (riddlehero) -> Smart Hero/2

??? -> The Geebs That Is A Pony

??? -> VisionOfClarity

??? -> Zonugal

ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
  • MintMint Registered User regular
    Still working on getting my gift out the door.
    I wanted to get my Santanee's gift out faster but it will be the weekend till it goes out... probity going to be sent out semi rush.
    I keep waiting for inspiration to hit on a super awesome gift... ah well ... I shall pad my gift with Canadian delicacies.
    ha za~

If it's me, put some custard powder in there so I can make Nanaimo bars.

EyQGd.jpg
    God I love Nanaimo bars.

EyQGd.jpg
This discussion has been closed.