As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MOTW 11/23/11: Good Play!

2»

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    keep this up and I'mma have write up a detailed analysis on how the relationship between supergirl and comet the superhorse worked

there will be pages focusing on the physical aspect, and multiple drawings of what their children would look like

go on

• Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    Wouldn't it be easier just to connect the dots from ponies to comics with Power Pack?

• Options
    DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator mod
    And from Power Pack to space Whoopi Goldberg:

Power_Pack_Vol_1_51.jpg

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Dear Marvel: Please bring back Space Whoopi Goldberg.

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    And from space whoopi goldberg to tng
    And then full circle with planet x!

• Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    TexiKen wrote:
    Wouldn't it be easier just to connect the dots from ponies to comics with Power Pack?

NO

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    My Motw was last night. Was rewatching Red hood, and noticed in the Credits that Bruce Timm is credited as riddler's voice, go back and watch the riddler scene, and only thing riddler says, is a grunt when he's kicked in the danglies. I love Bruce Timm.

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    VermisVermis Registered User regular
    I just saw a great ugly wave of anti-brony sentiment on another forum and it left a bad (worse) taste in my mouth. So if Wildcat will accept it, I'd like to fully apologise for being such a dick.

rulksig.jpg