As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Occupy Hell: How come 1% of the forumers get 99% of the gifts?! [Secret Satans]

• Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    So, uh, is it bad form to ask people to help you make some custom stuff for your Satanee?

Because I have an idea for a thing, but I need some outside input to properly construct said thing.

[IMG][/img]
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Nah.

As long as those people don't spoil the Satanee's identity by making a post about it.

• ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    I can't imagine what would be wrong with that (the asking, not the spoiling, that is)

ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
  • EndEnd Registered User regular
    You have to make a pact of secrecy. If they break it you get to collect their soul, which perhaps would be useful as a gift.

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • MarthMarth Registered User regular
    Satan, my anticipation is rising! Rising, rising.... ohhhhhhhh!!
    Sorry, that was my boner
    for your impending gift

Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Well, Satanee, your package has been out for delivery since 7:47 AM, so I hope you get it soon!

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I've gotten so jumpy because of this. :p

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Well, I didn't get up early enough to ship today.

Tomorrow I will have time and money to do this thing.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • KadithKadith Registered User regular
    Oh no my satanee's second set of gifts is sitting unguarded on my porch for the next two hours.

Don't get stolen/smashed/eaten boxes

zkHcp.jpg
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I am willing to bet money that my satan is Sandra but she is fervently denying that.

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    There's another package waiting for me!

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Mwuahahahaha yessssss

I am so excited to shop for my Satanee! I am actually audibly cackling! My dog thinks I'm insane!
    Blake T wrote:
    I am assuming everyone who is excited got me.

MORE FUNNY TO ME THAN YOU'D THINK.

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Funny ha-ha, ooor funny uh-oh?

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Two more items arrived for my satanee, only three more to go till all eight are collected.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    zonnie you don't need to send it out

just gimme ny present this weekend

7656367.jpg
  • George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    Zonugal wrote:
    Two more items arrived for my satanee, only three more to go till all eight are collected.

and then do you get to make a wish?

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Zonugal wrote:

and then do you get to make a wish?

A Christmas wish?

Perhaps...

zonnie you don't need to send it out

just gimme ny present this weekend

You greedy, greedy man-child.

No.

By the way TLB, this is the place I mentioned yesterday.

And when I said they bring the beer in a bucket I mean they bring four beers in a bucket of ice.

But I am sure you could pour them all out into that bucket if you were so entertained.

ZONUGAL I NEED TRIBUTE

I WILL PESTILENCE THE SHIT OUTTA YOU IF I AIN'T GET IT

7656367.jpg
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Zonugal, you don't have to send me 8 presents! That's more generous than me!

Just one expensive one will do. Like a beach house in Hawaii. Nothing too much.

TLB I CALL YOUR BLUFF!

BECAUSE NO MATTER THE THREAT YOU ARE TOO SCARED TO TOUCH ME!

Sweeney, let it be known I am the most generous.

Forever.

I

FEAR

NOTHING

7656367.jpg
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular

the catch is that i will be in the house too
    mwa ha ha

nevillexmassig1.png
    I

FEAR

NOTHING

WE WILL PUT THIS TO THE TEST!!!!

Also, what do you think of that restaurant TLB?

• OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    Ten wrote:
    What's this, another email about an awaiting delivery?
    Oh hey, it's a nicely Amazon wrapped gift!
    IMG_5861.jpg

With a gift card providing hints:
    IMG_5860.jpg

And the wonderful gift of Settlers of Catan! I've been wanting this game for a long time, so thankyou @George Fornby Grill! It will fit my cat perfectly:
    IMG_5865.jpg
    and I will be sure to destroy all those who oppose my settlements.

(Also if you were trying to keep your identity secret, blame Amazon who put your name on the invoice note) :)

Haha oh man, I played this for the first time with Favlaud and some of his friends last week

I actually really liked it and had a lot of fun

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Oh no.

Not Bruno's.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
    Tonkka wrote:
    Oh no.

Not Bruno's.

Oh yeah.

I can eat burrtios and drink smith & wessons, zonugal

that sold me on that restaurant

7656367.jpg
    also tonkka best have perfected a bronson special for me

7656367.jpg
    What pieced it together though was the power point presentation. As it made me stop and think, why are you sending me scans of a book that you said was in the mail, then I remembered that you said you owned it a while ago.

That and you said your present was delivered the day a box showed up at my door.

Batman'd

also tonkka best have perfected a bronson special for me

Whiskey straight, got it.

NOT BRONSON ENOUGH

7656367.jpg
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Hey, my package said is been delivered. Yaaaay!

• Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    Still waiting for my Satanee's stuff, the place I ordered from has been pretty busy I guess.

If my Satan is worried I did not get a thing feel free to ask Annie, though I will post like the millisecond I get my stuff.

I can eat burrtios and drink smith & wessons, zonugal

that sold me on that restaurant

Yes!

NOT BRONSON ENOUGH

Double whiskey straight, got it.

Tonkka wrote:
    NOT BRONSON ENOUGH

Double whiskey straight, got it.

with a steak floating in it

7656367.jpg
This discussion has been closed.