As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Occupy Hell: How come 1% of the forumers get 99% of the gifts?! [Secret Satans]

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Hey, your photos do have a certain production value that mine lacked, but I wanted to see the beginning of tenacious D so I couldn't exactly hang around.

• MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    I almost want forumers to know my name, because one day I'm going to be a PAX and someone is going to shout 'Metroid' and I just won't pay attention. I am thick.

Jordan. It's Jordan.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    Yet it is pronounced exactly like Metroid.
    Must be foreign.

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    No worries Jordyn.

• Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    One individual in the Forum Legion of Dan.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • KadithKadith Registered User regular
    Names are just useless designation for obsolete meat-bags, who would want to use them?

zkHcp.jpg
  • That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    I'll be taking photos later! I completely forgot about doing that :(

PSN: ThatDaveFella
    Don't say that Kadith

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I like my name

I also enjoy being a meatbag I guess

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    Dammit Sal.

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    I can't wait to ship shit out tomorrow, I am going to be the best satan.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • IloveslimesIloveslimes Everett, WARegistered User regular
    I love all those shaving goods. Excellent gift, Pipe!

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Blake T wrote:
    Dammit Sal.

What? It's got perks

Eating food

Sex

Fresh laundry smell

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Blake T wrote:
    Dammit Sal.

What? It's got perks

Eating food

Sex

Fresh laundry smell

1. http://www.robotictechnologyinc.com/index.php/EATR
    2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGSVYgcy24Q&ob=av3e
    3. ... you win

Blake T wrote:
    Dammit Sal.

What? It's got perks

Eating food

Sex

Fresh laundry smell

I have nothing against being a person I have issues with the word meatbag.

• godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Box 1 of my Satanee's gift arrived yesterday evening, and I am very pleased with it. I was a little anxious at first, but was very relieved once I got my hands on and examined it a bit.
    So excited to put it all together and send it off!

• KadithKadith Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote:
    Blake T wrote:
    Dammit Sal.

What? It's got perks

Eating food

Sex

Fresh laundry smell

Perhaps you should take that up with HK-47.

zkHcp.jpg
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    well, I decided to check the mail on my way home. in my post earlier tonight I mentioned a package slot key, and lo there was one. A small package was found and quickly ferreted inside, out of the rain. I started taking pictures of the Unboxing. I was quite giddy. Then I opened to box.

To say I was a little disappointed to find the special edition version of TellTale's Back to the Future game, that I had ordered, instead of a secret satan gift is a bit of an understatement.

False goddamn Alarm.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
    Kadith wrote:
    Blake T wrote:
    Blake T wrote:
    Dammit Sal.

What? It's got perks

Eating food

Sex

Fresh laundry smell

Perhaps you should take that up with HK-47.

No see I like him.

I dislike people using that word.

Total something-ist I am.

• LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    Blake T wrote:
    Don't say that Carth

Legba on
    Hey @Margarazzi you should update your list to reflect the first completed Satans chain.

Because lo and behold, when I went to walk the dog tonight, the gate guard at the top of our street stopped me and said they had tried to deliver a package this afternoon while I was at work... and @Blake T is totally my Satan.

(Okay you're right I may have suspected something to this effect, Blake.)

Present photo bonanza incoming!

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    Hey @Margarazzi you should update your list to reflect the first completed Satans chain.

Because lo and behold, when I went to walk the dog tonight, the gate guard at the top of our street stopped me and said they had tried to deliver a package this afternoon while I was at work... and @Blake T is totally my Satan.

(Okay you're right I may have suspected something to this effect, Blake.)

Present photo bonanza incoming!

AND THE BEST PART IS THAT I KNEW ABOUT THIS CHAIN AND NEITHER OF THEM HAD A *CLUE*

I ROCK

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
    Seriously! I'm so crap at keeping secrets I almost made really blatant hints like, a billion times

Meanwhile you're all "Oh hey I have some questions about skin care products for no real reason at all"

RUVCwyu.jpg
    AHAHA hooray!

First circle complete.

• VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    Seriously! I'm so crap at keeping secrets I almost made really blatant hints like, a billion times

Meanwhile you're all "Oh hey I have some questions about skin care products for no real reason at all"

well no I do totally have sensitive skin and thank you for your recommendations :3

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    #pipe wrote:
    Also, this promise of more... I wonder if this refers to the stuff I already got or even more because that would be nuts.

I uh...

Errr...

<.<
    >.>

Make sure you have room somewhere for more parcels... There is indeed more Christmas cheer winging its way to you.

All that shaving stuff was meant to come as one package, but I had to get it from different retailers. Also, why Amazon, why? There should be an option to make gifts anonymous, dangit! I didn't know they'd put my name all over the top of everything like that. You weren't going to find out until the very last package got to you...

Did every thing stay wrapped up, because I uh, lied everywhere on that form.

What's in it!
    Are there batteries!
    How much is it worth?

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    #pipe wrote:
    Also, this promise of more... I wonder if this refers to the stuff I already got or even more because that would be nuts.

I uh...

Errr...

<.<
    >.>

Make sure you have room somewhere for more parcels... There is indeed more Christmas cheer winging its way to you.

All that shaving stuff was meant to come as one package, but I had to get it from different retailers. Also, why Amazon, why? There should be an option to make gifts anonymous, dangit! I didn't know they'd put my name all over the top of everything like that. You weren't going to find out until the very last package got to you...

Aw man! I ruined the surprise! I think you can mark an anonymous box somewhere during checkout?

Also MORE STUFF WHAT THE HECK

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Nah, I looked for anonymous option, but couldn't find it.

Also YES HECK MORE STUFF WHAT THE

edited November 2011
    When Blake was talking about his package getting a personal seat in the airplane and all of that roughly coincided with my mysterious texts I thought, "My, wouldn't it be funny if we were each other's Satans?"

Anyway! Onward! I'm spoilering the blow-by-blow account.

Haechi was experimental in carrying the box from the top of the ridge down to our house.
    img4381f.jpg
    After, he expected some compensation in the form of brown paper to eat.
    img4384h.jpg

Inside the paper wrapper was in fact a quite cleverly assembled cardboard container. How long did this even take you to make? I'm guessing, forever?
    dsc08701a.jpg

Oh boy oh boy it's a card!
    dsc08703ie.jpg

The card is in fact to a Merry Christmas Wanker, complete with pictures of an inappropriate Santa. And the message is really nice! Thanks, Blake! I will extra enjoy my time with my friends and family.
    dsc08704r.jpg

But who cares about that? FUCKING PRESENTS.
    dsc08706i.jpg

LOOK AT ALL THESE PRESENTS AHHHH

First up was the one that I could immediately identify as Tim Tams due to the crunchy and bad-for-you vibe it gave off through the wrapper. I have never had a rum and raisin Tim Tam before and so I was morally obligated to consume one immediately. (They are delicious.)
    dsc08707f.jpg

The next thing was really puzzling (I think someone had guessed it was toilet paper? Sorry, it wasn't toilet paper) until I picked it up and assessed the shape, which I recognize due to fondling the contents frequently at the shop. Someone is an excellent stalker! My favouritest favourite body wash and lotion.
    dsc08708a.jpg

At this point any normal human being would probably have rested on their laurels but I'm super-glad Blake did not, because otherwise I wouldn't have received THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER.
    dsc08709k.jpg

I just... how can these even exist? I was going to start Christmas cookie baking this weekend after my exams but fuuuck that, moustache baking all day erry day.

Obviously I tried one on. (I am super-grungy from kindergarten and working out, but how could I not?)
    dsc08711k.jpg

AND THEN IT GOT MORE AWESOME. A gorgeous red kitchen scale! It's slim and glass and so pretty, you guys don't even know. I have wanted one of these honestly forever. It's one of those stupid items you know you need but you never buy because other things always seem more urgent. Now I have one and it's soooo shiny and beautiful!
    dsc08712d.jpg

Understand that at this point I had stopped unwrapping and chortled uncontrollably multiple times. I'd actually considered gumming the kitchen scale box like a baby with its special blankie. But there was still one package left (impossibly). Inside was this!
    dsc08713j.jpg

I can not wait to try out some of these recipes! The book is on my lap as we speak and I'm thrilled to have a cookbook where the ingredients are actually readily available to me. Although this black cloud ear fungus business might be hard to acquire. On the inside Blake wrote, "Dear Sandra, Merry Christmas! I hope you like this book. I have a copy of it myself and it's in terrible condition due to over use. I hope you like it as much as I did. Blake 2011. P.S. Make the wontons on 264."

Those wontons look so freaking delicious.

And that finally concludes my amazing haul! Blake knocked it out of the fucking park, so good luck to the rest of you guys trying to match this stuff!

dsc08716c.jpg

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
  • That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    those are awesome gifts!

PSN: ThatDaveFella
    Blake T wrote:
    Did every thing stay wrapped up, because I uh, lied everywhere on that form.

What's in it!
    Are there batteries!
    How much is it worth?

Everything was wrapped up but you may notice that ID Recorded sticker which I have no idea what means! Also I lied my pants off on your incoming (hopefully soon arriving? tomorrow?) package. "WORTH? TEN DOLLARS. CONTENTS? CIRCUS PEANUTS" was I think basically what I wrote.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    hooray!

The box was, MADE FROM A BIGGER BOX.

Instead of sleeping or studying I'm drooling over this cookbook. I want to eat everything in here.

By the way Viv is it true that in Chinese "eating rice" is synonymous with having had a meal? Because it's the same in Korean!

Also by the way I'm in the middle of reading this article about Australian canyons and I've decided that you should probably go do your climby thing in these places if you haven't already, Blake, because these photos are awesome.

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • TefTef Registered User regular
    Yes Blake we all read the joke the first time
    Nice gifting mate! :^:

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
    Shutup Tef I think it's hilarious. I'm going to grind this joke into the ground.

• The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    blake keep up these shenanigans and you're going to get booted by the prime minister

7656367.jpg
  • TefTef Registered User regular
    Mission accomplished

See you Saturday <3

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
This discussion has been closed.