As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Battlefield 3: Karkand is out and awesome. Join us in Mumble- Details in OP

• Options
    KlykaKlyka DO you have any SPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
    Well, shit, I got Skyrim.

See you guys in a month.

More accurate.

SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    That_Guy wrote:
    mcdermott wrote:
    Oh, and that was some ridiculous pubstomping. It felt dirty being a part of it, and I'm not even that good.

Also, if you ever see me drunkenly stumbling over to the LAV again, be a bro and take the fucking keys away.

We fucking defiled that server. Imagine a 16 year old girl who gets her hands on a fake ID and gets into a club. We were like that sleaze ball who slips roofies into her drink had has his way with her on a piss soaked floor of the men's bathroom, leaving here there half naked for the various club patrons to have their way with her as well. They are going to have to perform a rape kit on that server tomorrow after it wakes up.

Yeah, that seems like a pretty accurate description of last night. Though after I left, did the [JEDI] guys put up any more of a stink? That or did anyone else accuse us of cheating? lol

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    mojojoeomojojoeo A block off the park, living the dream.Registered User regular
    We will all get back together at karkland and laugh about skyrim.

Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • Options
    That_GuyThat_Guy I don't wanna be that guy Registered User regular
    Gonmun wrote:
    That_Guy wrote:
    mcdermott wrote:
    Oh, and that was some ridiculous pubstomping. It felt dirty being a part of it, and I'm not even that good.

Also, if you ever see me drunkenly stumbling over to the LAV again, be a bro and take the fucking keys away.

We fucking defiled that server. Imagine a 16 year old girl who gets her hands on a fake ID and gets into a club. We were like that sleaze ball who slips roofies into her drink had has his way with her on a piss soaked floor of the men's bathroom, leaving here there half naked for the various club patrons to have their way with her as well. They are going to have to perform a rape kit on that server tomorrow after it wakes up.

Yeah, that seems like a pretty accurate description of last night. Though after I left, did the [JEDI] guys put up any more of a stink? That or did anyone else accuse us of cheating? lol

I think a pubbie accused Waka of cheating at one point. Aside from that, the jedi guys were at least cool about it.

• Options
    0Replace4Displace0Replace4Displace The best girls are ships and guns. Registered User regular
    Their faces after a few rounds

okay-(n1309292109883).jpg

u4OkoEI.png
  • Options
  • Options
    AuburnTigerAuburnTiger Registered User regular
    You've got a strange rape fixation there, man.

XBL: Flex MythoMass
  • Options
    AF-IXAF-IX (LGKAOS) Whiteman AFBRegistered User regular
    edited November 2011
    mr_mich wrote:
    Why the fuck won't people learn that the best thing to do for both sides is to just count the first section of metro as a gimme?
    Agreed.
    Of games I've participated in, 90% of the matches lost on conquest Metro are because of our team getting greedy.

The general strategy is run past the first section and battle for 'B'.
    Once we do it, key to winning is to lock down 'B' and keep the enemy from entering the building...
    which goes fine until knuckleheads get greedy and rush to take ALL points...at which our defense crumbles and sneaky mans take our intial point and/or 'B'.

Shenanigans ensue as team cohesion goes to hell.

Controller is then thrown at prearranged set of couch pillows near wall.

AF-IX on
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Hey guys, new wake island (2011?) footage I found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TtS26Bmw4gc

You've got a strange rape fixation there, man.

I probably watch too much Law and Order. It's just such a good series of shows.

That_Guy on
  • Options
    MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    Good Games last night.

I play on that Soldiers of Chaos server sometimes when there are no PAers on. The matches weren't as bad a stomp as the Jedi server. A couple of them were close.

BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • Options
    JorilJoril BelgiumRegistered User regular
    I appears the PS3 got the IRNV nerf early :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MGlZLHonrY

bonesnacksig.jpg
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    Is the killcam still unskippable? Because if so, I still hate this game.

• Options
    AiserouAiserou Registered User regular
    Nerf implies that something soft and foamy was used.

New term: IRNV has been rebarred.

• Options
    AF-IXAF-IX (LGKAOS) Whiteman AFBRegistered User regular
    Hacksaw wrote:

Hardcore mode, man's game...no kill cam.

• Options
    0Replace4Displace0Replace4Displace The best girls are ships and guns. Registered User regular
    Aiserou wrote:

Flailed.

u4OkoEI.png
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    AF-IX wrote:
    Hacksaw wrote:

I fucking hate hardcore almost as much as I hate the kill cam. I just want it to be skippable so I can mod my fucking loadout.

• Options
    edited November 2011
    Aiserou wrote:

Flailed.

You guys are gooses. Not understanding terms and what not.

It was made into nerf. Nerf was not used on it, a stick with jagged glass glued to it was what was used on it.

edit: And here's a vid showing how it still works just not when you look at fire/ flashlights/ lasers/ heatsources like the vid posted prior.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Picz26O0UVA

mojojoeo on
    Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    mojojoeo wrote:
    Aiserou wrote:

Flailed.

It was made into nerf. Nerf was not used on it, a stick with jagged glass glued to it was what was used on it.

I had always heard the term "hit with the nerf bat".

Either way, we agree that it has been savagely beaten.

Edit: Ah, that video makes it not seem so bad. Still seems like a thing that could be generally useful, but not all-out cheat mode.

Aiserou on
  • Options
    peterdevorepeterdevore Registered User regular
    Hacksaw wrote:
    So are they ever going to let us skip the kill cam, or are we just going to have to put up with it forever? Because let me tell you, I fucking hate the kill cam. I want whoever put it in this game to fucking die of cancer.

While they are at it they should cancel the auto-deploy if the guy you are spawning on dies.

• Options
    EvilMonkeyEvilMonkey Registered User regular
    Hacksaw wrote:
    AF-IX wrote:
    Hacksaw wrote:

I fucking hate hardcore almost as much as I hate the kill cam. I just want it to be skippable so I can mod my fucking loadout.
    My understanding was once you hit the loadout screen you were unable to be revived. Stop tapping out on me just as I get the defibs to you! :P

[PSN: SciencePiggy] [Steam]
  • Options
    TrustTrust Registered User regular
    Aiserou wrote:
    mojojoeo wrote:
    Aiserou wrote:

Flailed.

I had always heard the term "hit with the nerf bat".

Either way, we agree that it has been savagely beaten.

Edit: Ah, that video makes it not seem so bad. Still seems like a thing that could be generally useful, but not all-out cheat mode.

Hit with the nerf bat in the same way someone can have been hit with the ugly stick, it makes them ugly, hence it turns the thing to nerf.

We Stand Ready
  • Options
    Ah, I get it now.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Hahahaha any kind of fog/smoke/haze completely negates it. It had the cruise missile of nerf bats dropped on it.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    WarcryWarcry I'm getting my shit pushed in here! AustraliaRegistered User regular
    It looks almost totally useless now. It would have been better to just put it back to how it was in the fucking beta. Heat sources fucked it up completely and it didn't black out the whole background like it does right now.

• Options
    MandresMandres Registered User regular
    Cool, so IRNV is getting dealt with. I'm psyched they're putting in VOIP too, that will make things much more fun. Agree about the unskippable kill-cam and the annoying 45 second delay between rounds with no chatting or loadout changing. It would also be nice if we could customize loadouts and save different configurations from within battlelog.

• Options
    rRootagearRootagea MadisonRegistered User regular
    Woohoo! IRNV actually has downsides now.
    It's alot harder to complain when you can actually do something about it.

• Options
    I had no problem with IRNV, but at least now people have one less thing to whine about.

u4OkoEI.png
  • Options
    KlykaKlyka DO you have any SPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
    It might be because I haven't played in ages but that video looks exactly the same as it was before?

SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Options
    WarcryWarcry I'm getting my shit pushed in here! AustraliaRegistered User regular
    bf32011-12-0103-26-16-00.png

• Options
    DietarySupplementDietarySupplement Still not approved by the FDA Dublin, OHRegistered User regular
    So we're going to start posting screen shots of individual kills now?

I don't get it...

• Options
    AhiMahiAhiMahi Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    He had double kill(double head shot?) with one bullet from .44 mag scoped. Nicely done!

AhiMahi on
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Will you cunts quit with the creepy rape shit already? Jesus, as though I'm not ashamed enough of you people as it is.

• Options
    TheExAmTheExAm Gerrymandered your districts Registered User regular

I don't get it...
    He got a one-shot double kill with the scoped .44

6Jx6HOg.png
    Battlemans: DiscoCabbage | Elite: Dangerous: Aleksandr Khabaj
  • Options
    TheExAm wrote:

I don't get it...
    He got a one-shot double kill with the scoped .44

pretty sick.

• Options
    Evidently, the Caspian Tower can now fall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQE0On-KkAM

u4OkoEI.png
  • Options
    Hawt.

First thing I do in every match now, or, wait until someone gets on top of it? I can't decide.

• Options
    edited November 2011
    Aiserou wrote:
    Hawt.

First thing I do in every match now, or, wait until someone gets on top of it? I can't decide.

thing number 1. ALWAYS. Keep your own team mates off it :D

mojojoeo on
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Maybe if I just go slow enough, someone will already be on top of it.

Edit: BOOOOOO, according to the comments (which, lol youtube comments) it's scripted to only happen when one team is down to 10 tickets.

Aiserou on
  • Options
    SyrdonSyrdon Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    mojojoeo wrote:
    here's a vid showing how it still works just not when you look at fire/ flashlights/ lasers/ heatsources like the vid posted prior.
    So ... if you're looking at a fire, a flashlight or maybe a laser, it completely eliminates your vision but if you're just using it under normal conditions its the same players are neon yellow and red signs on green background from before?

That seems like a really bad way to attempt to fix it, given that it doesn't fix the issue.

Syrdon on
  • Options
    lu tzelu tze Sweeping the monestary steps.Registered User regular
    Aiserou wrote:

Flailed.
    Jesus, you're not wrong.

Might as well rename it IGFV (Impenetrable Green Fog Vision).

World's best janitor