As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Occupy Hell: How come 1% of the forumers get 99% of the gifts?! [Secret Satans]

• ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Keith wrote: »
    To my Satan: don't buy me these pants

How bout

HammerPants_MAIN.jpg

ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
  • IloveslimesIloveslimes Everett, WARegistered User regular
    Keith wrote:
    Also, what happened to Keith?

I'm...right here?

There's Keith and Kieth.

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Margarazzi wrote:
    Keith wrote: »

How bout

HammerPants_MAIN.jpg

I owned a pair of these for 2 weeks over the summer!

I say 2 weeks because I was unaware you're not supposed to wash them.

:[

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Keith wrote:

Good advice. That's way too much money to pay for ugly pants.

• SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    My first cd:

yMaTa.jpg

yeeeepppppppppppppppppp

xet8c.gif

• Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Blame Canada, sal.

That what you do.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Vivienne just told me I have a large package.

• VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    :winky:

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    gross

• Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    those songs were pretty fun though

the brian boitano one in particular

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    It's a bit strange though because the package is Korean and from what I understand, their packages are below average.

• JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Margarazzi wrote:
    Man, I'm in love with everyone's gifts.

Sara Lynn's haul is making me look at my Satanee's lot and realize how puny it is. I hope he/she likes it anyway.

Updated list going to Neville:
    Antimatter -> Wombat!!/2/3

BusterK -> Sara Lynn/2

Caulk Bite 6 -> Centipede Damascus/2

chrishallett83 -> #pipe/2/3 -> Platypus Beirut

Feebsicle -> Veretas

George Fornby Grill -> Ten

Legba -> zucchini/2/3

Lost Salient -> Blake T/1.5 -> Lost Salient

Marth -> Okami/2/3

MoosehatIV -> ceres/2

Moriveth -> Rolo

Munkus Beaver -> B. C.

Naphtali -> . (plut)

Sal -> Uriel -> Aphostile

ShimSham -> Stale/2 -> Romanian My Escutcheon

Skull Man -> PkErthbnd

Sweeney Tom -> Kusuguttai/2/3/4

The Lovely Bastard -> Tox/2/3

thorgot -> Slacker71/2 -> Nogs

Vivixenne -> That Dave Fella

??? -> lostwords

??? -> neville

??? -> QuickSnap -> Goose!

??? (riddlehero) -> Smart Hero/2

??? -> TankHammer

??? -> The Geebs That Is A Pony

??? ->Theidar

??? -> Usagi

??? -> VisionOfClarity

??? -> Zay -> Hunter/2/3

??? -> Zonugal

BEAST! revealed himself as Theidar's satan :)

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Sal wrote:
    My first cd:

yMaTa.jpg

yeeeepppppppppppppppppp

This is, against all odds, an extremely well written musical score. It uses a classic musical theatre device in ending the 2nd act with a medley, revisiting songs already featured, reminding the viewer where all the major players stand and what's everyone's motivation.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08Wbh6HOWwA

and Up There is also great
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X13Kb_DktHg

• MrDoctorProfessorMrDoctorProfessor Registered User regular
    Bought some more THINGS!!!! for my Satanee! I feel bad though seeing what they got their Satanee and what little I am giving in comparison. Maybe a velvet painting of me nude on a bear rug in front of a fireplace is needed to sweeten the pot.

noAZAb5.png?1
    Hey Satan!
    Steam
  • PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    It looks like Part 1 of my gift will end up being split up, so while I was planning on my gift onslaught being 2, maybe 3 attacks, it may double.

• ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Janson wrote: »
    Margarazzi wrote:
    Man, I'm in love with everyone's gifts.

Sara Lynn's haul is making me look at my Satanee's lot and realize how puny it is. I hope he/she likes it anyway.

Updated list going to Neville:
    Antimatter -> Wombat!!/2/3

BEAST! -> Theidar

BusterK -> Sara Lynn/2

Caulk Bite 6 -> Centipede Damascus/2

chrishallett83 -> #pipe/2/3 -> Platypus Beirut

Feebsicle -> Veretas

George Fornby Grill -> Ten

Legba -> zucchini/2/3

Lost Salient -> Blake T/1.5 -> Lost Salient

Marth -> Okami/2/3

MoosehatIV -> ceres/2

Moriveth -> Rolo

Munkus Beaver -> B. C.

Naphtali -> . (plut)

Sal -> Uriel -> Aphostile

ShimSham -> Stale/2 -> Romanian My Escutcheon

Skull Man -> PkErthbnd

Sweeney Tom -> Kusuguttai/2/3/4

The Lovely Bastard -> Tox/2/3

thorgot -> Slacker71/2 -> Nogs

Vivixenne -> That Dave Fella

??? -> lostwords

??? -> neville

??? -> QuickSnap -> Goose!

??? (riddlehero) -> Smart Hero/2

??? -> TankHammer

??? -> The Geebs That Is A Pony

??? -> Usagi

??? -> VisionOfClarity

??? -> Zay -> Hunter/2/3

??? -> Zonugal

BEAST! revealed himself as Theidar's satan :)

Oh whoops. Thanks @Janson for watching out for my silly ass.

ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Bought some more THINGS!!!! for my Satanee! I feel bad though seeing what they got their Satanee and what little I am giving in comparison. Maybe a velvet painting of me nude on a bear rug in front of a fireplace is needed to sweeten the pot.

But my person didn't get their presents yet...

• MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    I just made the most kick ass breakfast bowls. Juggling potatoes, bacon, and eggs like a champ. Actually, it was my first time ever cooking bacon and they were aces.

But my shitty cheese grater finally bit it so unless my Satan is a mind reader, I know what I'm asking my folks for before Christmas.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Alright, I got all my satanee's stuff together and boxed up! Just need to grab a card, write a nice message, and mail it off. You'll get your things sometime next week, I think, anonymous recipient!

• IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    TankHammer wrote:
    There has been a horrible, horrible accident and it turns out the packages with my gifts in them were assumed to be trash when they were left outside my door and were thrown in the dumpster and compacted! Sorry Satan, whoever you are!
    Haha! Just fuckin' with ya. You shoulda seen your face!

So I got home tonight and @VisionofClarity had retrieved my packages from the front office:
    imagevmh.jpg

So let's do this thing! I always start with the small package first. :winky:
    imageumw.jpg

Holy shit, do you guys know what time it is!?
    imagehisg.jpg

Well Satan, you could have just stopped here and I'd be good, but you didn't stop here, you kept going. Let's tear into this big box and see what else is in store for me tonight.
    imageinj.jpg

Bags of air! This wasn't even on my wish list! How did you know?
    imageiqz.jpg
    WHAT

THE

BALLS!

imageukj.jpg

ARE YOU SERIOUS!?

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!?

Thank you Beelzebub, Prince of Lies, Most Unclean! You are awesome beyond comparison.
    You rule!

Please reveal yourself and bask in my praise.

THANKS SATAN

This was from me.

There were supposed to be notes with the gifts but I guess they didn't get included.

xet8c.gif
  • IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Oops.

Double post.

Isoldae on
    xet8c.gif
  • MrDoctorProfessorMrDoctorProfessor Registered User regular
    Keith wrote:

But my person didn't get their presents yet...

Silly Keith, Im not your Satan!
    Or Am I???
    Im not
    Or am I

noAZAb5.png?1
    Hey Satan!
    Steam
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    I was gonna Amazon my satan a teaser gift but the thing I wanted to send had no gift options.

• TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Isoldae wrote:
    TankHammer wrote:
    There has been a horrible, horrible accident and it turns out the packages with my gifts in them were assumed to be trash when they were left outside my door and were thrown in the dumpster and compacted! Sorry Satan, whoever you are!
    Haha! Just fuckin' with ya. You shoulda seen your face!

So I got home tonight and @VisionofClarity had retrieved my packages from the front office:
    imagevmh.jpg

So let's do this thing! I always start with the small package first. :winky:
    imageumw.jpg

Holy shit, do you guys know what time it is!?
    imagehisg.jpg

Well Satan, you could have just stopped here and I'd be good, but you didn't stop here, you kept going. Let's tear into this big box and see what else is in store for me tonight.
    imageinj.jpg

Bags of air! This wasn't even on my wish list! How did you know?
    imageiqz.jpg
    WHAT

THE

BALLS!

imageukj.jpg

ARE YOU SERIOUS!?

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!?

Thank you Beelzebub, Prince of Lies, Most Unclean! You are awesome beyond comparison.
    You rule!

Please reveal yourself and bask in my praise.

THANKS SATAN

This was from me.

There were supposed to be notes with the gifts but I guess they didn't get included.

I got your real name but that was it. No other information.

Gifts were awesome-tastic and I will enjoy them immensely!

edited December 2011
    Ugh I hate trying to buy amazon digital items as gifts (not for my satan, shopping for someone else)

Weaver on
    Oh my god I just realized how much use I can make out of living right next door to a print shop.

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Usagi wrote:
    legasp.jpg

A mandolin!!!! Wooooo!! :o

And a packing slip but no note, so thank you so much Mystery Satan, you have made my day <3

Sweet Fucking Christ.

Hunter wrote:

That episode is on the TV RIGHT NOW.

Wave 3 coming this weekend. I kind of expected to see posts about Wave 2, not sure what's going on with that.... =P

Went ahead and ordered my person a teaser gift. Since I'm shipping from my own post today or tomorrow, no idea which will show up first.

• spookymuffinspookymuffin ( ° ʖ ° ) Puyallup WA Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Mailed out your gift today. It may or may not be the only thing you get.

spookymuffin on
    PSN: MegaSpooky // 3DS: 3797-6276-7138
    Wii U NNID: MegaSpooky
    Hey does anyone still have the old front yard front lawn whatever giant pics of the SE folk being drawn?

Finally a box!

0acfddf2.jpg
    (with addresses carefully hidden with a tube on Bepanthen)
    I open the box and what do I find?

a115eeea.jpg
    Customs has been all up in my grill, lookin' at my shit.

Firstly a card.

310c9ba2.jpg

Didn't anyone tell her girls are supposed to have neat handwriting.

a8a2d5b3.jpg

Sandra explains to me that the front of the card says send keith a message, hey he's big in Korea! That and she bought shit for herself, which is coincidental because I bought shit for her too. She also explains that one of the gifts is for Vivienne but screw that Neville didn't send her Viv's name

Anyway onto the bags that are in here!

64553d0d.jpg

Which are empty. Thanks customs! The real presents are underneath!

1674a2a3.jpg

Onto the first.

d841879b.jpg

Here is the first gift, it would have been a mysterious shape but considering the amount of coffee related hints I had been it was pretty darn tootin' obvious.

ebb2281b.jpg

Coffee beans! I've Tanzanian before and I enjoyed it. It's also just coming into season at my morning regular.

b57295fc.jpg

Next up!

I suspected this for being a mug, because on the customs forms it says pottery and Sandra said SHARE ONE WITH VIV, but screw that. These are mine

5ba4b012.jpg

WHY WOULD I SHARE A MUG THIS COOL I ASK YOU?

fcb9a573.jpg

Well time to check out the second mug.

a96d2e21.jpg

Just as cool, sorry viv.

dc12a537.jpg

Next up, another mystery box.

1da8801a.jpg

Revealed to be the sweet coffee filter system that Sandra linked the other day. If I didn't currently feel like vomitting and fainting I would totally try it out!

f9130f36.jpg

But what is that you say? Where would I put this brewed coffee?

Why with this!

4465b222.jpg

An ultra stylish coffee sever, it has the letter V on in so you know it's good!

And then we think, why, Blake wouldn't be able to make coffee, he has no coffee filters (I do actually, but lets pretend other wise)

63f0f64f.jpg

For there is one final present!

9c308688.jpg

Coffee filters, thank god, I have none of these!

And here is everyone together.

6ed4520d.jpg

Batman, to the right is investigating where the fuck my tampons are Sandra.

Other than that it's more than I deserve thanks again!

• spookymuffinspookymuffin ( ° ʖ ° ) Puyallup WA Registered User regular
    Coffee is always good.

PSN: MegaSpooky // 3DS: 3797-6276-7138
    Wii U NNID: MegaSpooky
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Yaaay! Finally!

Viv told me when I was inquiring about your coffee proclivities (since you had a thinger on your list) that you had nothing at all at your place with which to make coffee. Which is horrifying, first of all, but also an opportunity to force other people to enjoy what I enjoy! Also how do you have coffee filters if you don't have anything to make coffee with? Was she lying?

Anyway I used to be a french press person but I swear to whatever that hand-dripped or pour-over or whatever you want to call it is the best coffee I have ever consumed. It's bitterness free and so delicious. Plus it's less of a huge pain in the ass to clean up than a press, believe me. Those Hario things are apparently popular in some places that I wouldn't know about because I live on the moon, but they're what I use and they're lovely. The coffee beans are from my favourite coffee shop! It's on top of a saddle between two mountains, over which the ancient fortress wall of the city runs, up the street from the president's house. The mugs are handmade by two different artists and are from a gallery down the street from me that specializes in Korean artists and crafts!

...also the grinder is the burr grinder I would totally buy myself if I could.

Anyway I hope you enjoy your coffee! It is not as totally insanely badass as your presents, sadly.
    P.S. Obviously the outside does not say Send Keith a Message but the part that I wrote inside totally does

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    That coffee hand-dripper thingy looks really interesting. Aaaaand now I crave coffee. Hrm.

Thankfully my office is just above a coffee place. BRB.

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    The best part about hand-drip is that as long as you have the patience to pour it (which doesn't really take that long) and the cone and filters, you are good to go

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    ...and something to put it in, it makes a mess on the counter otherwise, take it from me

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    I will pour it directly into my mouth, like a caffeine drip-feed.

Blake T wrote:
    Sandra explains to me that the front of the card says send keith a message, hey he's big in Korea!

take that, @Viscount Islands

This discussion has been closed.