As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

League of Legends - Korean Foxy Lady Eventually.

• NeadenNeaden Registered User regular
    Roz wrote:
    All our inhibs are down for twenty minutes, finally ace the team, rush their base

Everyone gets instagibbed by mushrooms stacked on their inhib which for some retarded mouthbreathing asseating reason are not wiped when he dies

GG

FUCK

TEEMO

Yeah, if only there was an item you could buy that could let you see mushrooms. Like, maybe 400g or something fair. So that you could clear mushrooms without having to worry about them hitting you. It's a shame that item doesn't exist.

Alternately, having five mushrooms stacked around an inhib shouldn't kill four fucking people instantly

Dropping the cash for an Oracle's simply to deny mushrooms (other team wasn't warding, we know because we dropped the cash on an Oracle's earlier) is a fucking waste of money in every other situation

Edit: Alternately alternately, traps (from all champs) should be wiped when they die, it's more than a little retarded that they aren't

You realize 2 mushrooms doesn't do double damage right, it just resets the dot.

• zerg rushzerg rush Registered User regular
    Yeah, I love leblanc. I'd perk up and take notes every time he picked her. Then invariably he'd end up doing nothing then sucking late game because he was playing LB. Not once in a tournament has picking her been a good idea.

• The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    Alternately, having five mushrooms stacked around an inhib shouldn't kill four fucking people instantly

Dropping the cash for an Oracle's simply to deny mushrooms (other team wasn't warding, we know because we dropped the cash on an Oracle's earlier) is a fucking waste of money in every other situation

Edit: Alternately alternately, traps (from all champs) should be wiped when they die, it's more than a little retarded that they aren't

...Mushroom damage doesn't stack, does it?

If 5 shrooms blew up and killed you, 1 would've done the same.

You didn't buy MR?

With Love and Courage
  • RozRoz Boss of InternetRegistered User regular

Your support or tank should have an Oracles to ward sweep and establish map control. This is doubly true when there is an opposing teemo. Oracle's is never a waste of gold. Teemo's mushrooms don't disappear when he dies because that would be an absurd nerf to a hero that is already in the middle of the pack.

There are easy counters, use them, then things like that won't happen to you.

• interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    zerg rush wrote:
    Yeah, I love leblanc. I'd perk up and take notes every time he picked her. Then invariably he'd end up doing nothing then sucking late game because he was playing LB. Not once in a tournament has picking her been a good idea.

he ruins peoples' shit with her in solo/duo queue, admittedly, but yeah she's not a very strong tourney pick

he should stick to kassadin for that

• The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    edited December 2011

Well, let's not go nuts; there is rarely a 100% counter to shrooms (or anything, really).

Oh, you bought oracles? Super. Oh, whoops, stepped into that bush to check for a ward and popped AP Teemo's shroom, which you couldn't see because it was in the bush. There goes another 400G.

The Ender on
    With Love and Courage
  • I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    maybe don't let the game get to a point where a teemo mushroom one-shots you

liEt3nH.png
    or just let someone tanky get the oracles as well as the support if you're that scared

jungle udyrs get oracles quite frequently

• CarnarvonCarnarvon Registered User regular
    Carnarvon wrote:
    pantheon leblanc double lane with a shitty tryndamere jungler who can't gank but can take my cs really well

awesome

Managed to win my lane when they tower dived mid and I TP'd on top of them, netting me a double kill. Went top and took their tower while mine was still half health.

In the end we lost because our carries didn't know how not to facecheck bushes. And they decided to initiate while they had Baron and I was on the other side of the map. Twice.

I had a decent KDAR, and I took down a few towers, so I'm pretty please with myself.

• DisruptorX2DisruptorX2 Registered User regular
    Getting instagibbed by teemo shrooms means your team is failing so unbelievably hard you deserve to lose.

1208768734831.jpg
  • TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    Teemo needs lvl 16 and over 400 AP to break 1K damage mushrooms before magic resistance.

I can't imagine a game situation short of a disconnect rejoining 30 minutes into a game where a person can get 1 shot by a shroom.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • RamiRami Registered User regular
    Neaden wrote:
    AP teemo is best teemo.
    Edit: But serious, LB is not OP at all. Level 2 Q + level 1 W is 215 damage + 1.2*ap, that shouldn't be 40% of your health at level 3. Teemo is annoying but if he's going AP get someone to buy an oracles.

No it isn't. At level 3 her damage from Q + W is 245 + 1.5ap. With a standard AP runes/masteries and a dorans that puts her at about 310 damage + you are silenced for 2 seconds and she dashes 600 units away from you before the silence has even worn off, and will be out of standard ability range when it does (standard range being around 620).

Incidentally, this is what being outplayed looks like
    outplayed.jpg

stupid bird shouldn't have lol'd at me at the start

Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
  • CarnarvonCarnarvon Registered User regular
    Anivia can go fuck herself in hell.

I don't have anything against LB.

The Ender wrote:

Well, let's not go nuts; there is rarely a 100% counter to shrooms (or anything, really).

Oh, you bought oracles? Super. Oh, whoops, stepped into that bush to check for a ward and popped AP Teemo's shroom, which you couldn't see because it was in the bush. There goes another 400G.

There are bushes around inhibs now?

anivia is a much more terrifying ap mid than lb

if you let her get to 6 without having killed her enough to gain a sizable lead guess what now you lose the lane

thanks for playing

Anivia is usually only annoying laning if she has blue. Which is significantly less likely when you stroll into their jungle at 8 minutes and kill shyvana and take it.

sig.gif
    the fact that you're playing in games where you can just, you know, do that adds a lot of context to your leblanc complaints

That is probably the most meaningless statement I have read all month.

sig.gif
    I think all interro is saying, is that, in certain game contexts it is dangerous to walk into an opposing jungle and take a buff from the jungler. By that time in the game, the jungler should be strong enough to where they can easily fight the golem and smite for the last hit. Attempting to steal their blue as a non-jungler ranges from difficult to disasterous. At least, that's been my experience in the 1600+ elo bracket.

edited December 2011
    The other part of that statement is that certain characters do much better the lower Elo (either normal or ranked) you're at. Leblanc is one of them.

zerg rush on
    is there anywhere else i can watch this IEM qualifier finals stream that's not twitch.tv? i can't abide these casters

zerg rush wrote:
    The other part of that statement is that certain characters do much better the lower Elo (either normal or ranked) you're at. Leblanc is one of them.

Just had a very good LeBlanc in game, first item bought by opposing ryze was negatron cloak.

Lux will be getting some attention this upcoming patch.

Right now, we feel she has amazing potential if the stars align and you are able to land all of her skills perfectly. At the current tuning, missing even just one of her abilities late game is devastating to her overall output and contribution to her team. In general, we want to make playing her a little more forgiving since she is so skillshot heavy. We hope to achieve that by making her spells a bit more consistent and slightly lowering cooldown/mana cost where we can.

Hmm, lux buffs. Maybe she'll be viable soon.

haha apictureofagoose qualified over v8

crazy

• StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    What does it mean to freeze a lane?

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • TrusTrus Registered User regular
    haha apictureofagoose qualified over v8

crazy

V8 was so far ahead early game and they just threw it away :(

qFN53.png
  • TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    Rami wrote:
    Anivia is usually only annoying laning if she has blue. Which is significantly less likely when you stroll into their jungle at 8 minutes and kill shyvana and take it.

Who on the enemy team would just be able to walk on over, kill Shy and then just make off with blue?.

Why would she be there alone at 8 minutes when she has no need for blue?

D:

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    Getting instagibbed by teemo shrooms means your team is failing so unbelievably hard you deserve to lose.

In case you hadn't noticed easily 95% of the people that play this game are complete and utter fucktards who couldn't find their ass with both hands.

Doing anything other than a full arranged team is akin to repeatedly slamming your dick in a door.

Unfortunately, I'm summoner level 16, and three of my five friends that play are summoner level 30, so arranged team is also roughly equivalent to slamming my dick in a door.

Since I need to level to the point where we can do ranked shit, I have more free time than the others, and I'm not going to spend dollars to level faster, I often end up slamming my dick in a door with people that, for example, don't have an IE on Yi at the 45 minute mark, or that yell at me to initiate a fight only to stand around with their thumbs up their asses when I jump in, or who tower dive at level 1.

Honestly 90% of the time all this game does is piss me off, and the utterly ridiculous group comps possible (as well as outright retarded champs like Teemo and Shaco and Fizz) don't do a hell of a lot to alleviate that.

• DisruptorX2DisruptorX2 Registered User regular
    Shaco is actually designed to be able to kill people easily with his boxes, though. Multiples can hit the same guy. Teemo shrooms do one dot. So unless you hit them in succession, you take the same damage .

I've seen AP teemo get some good kills before, but its a really gimmick build that requires tons of farm while being bad at it.

1208768734831.jpg
  • VaregaVarega Registered User regular
    100th and 101st dominion win games today! Woo, go me.

League of Legends:Varega
  • SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    tried Amumu out in the new jungle, worked well

Kept pace with the bot with no problems, even with giving up blue every time after the first

Fairly smooth rotation keeping small camps down constantly, just farmed while enemy Maokai ganked olol. Thankfully he wasn't too successful and I counterganked a couple times post-6

XNnw6Gk.jpg
    Shaco is actually designed to be able to kill people easily with his boxes, though. Multiples can hit the same guy. Teemo shrooms do one dot. So unless you hit them in succession, you take the same damage .

I've seen AP teemo get some good kills before, but its a really gimmick build that requires tons of farm while being bad at it.

God, I wish shaco boxes shot a DoT lazer so you couldn't make nests with them anymore. I would cry tears of joy.

• PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    scoreboard post

JpdBp.png

jCyyTSo.png
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    just go top or mid with ap shaco

you win a lot of lanes

obF2Wuw.png
  • RaslinRaslin Registered User regular
    Yes fizz, cry all game to both teams how I should be reported because (nobody defended my jungle and), GASP, I got counter jungled heavily.

I cant url good so add me on steam anyways steamcommunity.com/id/Raslin

3ds friend code: 2981-6032-4118
  • TheManTrapTheManTrap Registered User regular
    I have a question about Lux and Rylai's, does the slow from Rylai's apply to her E while it is active or when you detonate it? I usually don't get it on her but I was just curious.

• Feels Good ManFeels Good Man Registered User regular
    TheManTrap wrote:
    I have a question about Lux and Rylai's, does the slow from Rylai's apply to her E while it is active or when you detonate it? I usually don't get it on her but I was just curious.

only when you activate it and then it is the lesser amount since it is AoE

I think. i don't really know. i don't play her and when i do I don't get rylais

• TIFunkaliciousTIFunkalicious Kicking back in NebraskaRegistered User regular
    It only applies on damage. Get RoA over rylais on her regardless

• RaslinRaslin Registered User regular
    Also, on hit tristana is awesome. Once you've got wits end, malady, and level 9, you're hitting ~2.3 aspd with Q maxed.

I cant url good so add me on steam anyways steamcommunity.com/id/Raslin

3ds friend code: 2981-6032-4118
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Oh man. Other team said we were so bad when we were down by about 3 or 4

I got DFG as LeBlanc and shiiiiiit on theeeeem.

felt so good. so relieving.

steam_sig.png