As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I feel like

I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatnessstarlight at my feetRegistered User regular
edited December 2011 in Social Entropy++
That 50 piece for 10 dollar McNugget deal should be illegal

Gotta be a crime to be that tasty

How you guys doing this monday morning?

I'm doing pretty good.

And to the inevitable lock, I say, sorry mods, I just miss when SE++ could talk about themselves, you know?

lfYVHTd.png
I Win Swordfights on

• Options
    HallowedFaithHallowedFaith Call me Cloud. Registered User regular
    Wait.. McHeartattack has 50 nuggets for 10 bucks?

*Does math*

That's like, less than 11 bucks!

I'm making video games. DesignBy.Cloud
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    fuck ourselves

let's get knee deep into this heated McNuggets discussion

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    I'm going to need some photos.

For $10 here you'd get a six nugget meal. Maybe.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    wading through McNuggetee seas, desperately trying to reach the end

but the end is nowhere in sight

waves of chemical laden deep fried chicken bosom raise upon us, blocking the way

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Watching Rambo 2, killing my last 2 1/2 hours at work, going to sleep, then starting Insanity this afternoon. Excitin' day ahead.

Also mailing my Secret Satanee's gifts at some point. Either today or tomorrow.

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Maybe it's only a southern california deal or something

But here you give them 10 bucks they give you 50 nuggets

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    I'm really having trouble sleeping :<

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Oh no

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Oh man, also, my sister is due this tuesday

We're ready for that thing to shoot out of there any minute now

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Oh man, also, my sister is due this tuesday

We're ready for that thing to shoot out of there any minute now

I hope for her sake that someone's ready to catch her!

• Options
    That'd probably be her husband's job but he's currently deployed in afghanistan

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    Okay fuck it I'm ordering doughco, even McNuggets sound tasty so that means I am starving.

• Options
    Are they at least hooking him up with a telecon?

• Options
    10 bucks to feed three people at any hour of the day

It's magical

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    I am happy to announce that my lawsuit against the U.S. Army is over!

I lost.
    Actually I gave up. They locked me out of my benefits and even refused to issue me a proper DD214 until this legal issue was resolved. Long story short, I had no choice but to drop it and they know it. God bless a system that protects itself so well.

Speaking of which, anyone here know about the University of Utah and Salt Lake City? I am hearing good things about the area and I am looking for a family friendly place to move my wife and myself to. The cost of living is cheap and homes seem very affordable. What is the catch... besides the Mormons.

• Options
    godmode wrote:

My sister was gonna skype to him during the birth, but we've settled upon I'll be in charge of the laptop and as soon as he's born and ready, we can show him.

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    according to my cousin who has lived there off and on for a while, it's great except the mormons

also check this shit http://www.doughco.com/ CALZONES FOR DAYS

• Options
    The mormons are a lovely people

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Oh sweet jesus Crawford I'm just gonna go vacation in that restaurant for a month

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    godmode wrote:

My sister was gonna skype to him during the birth, but we've settled upon I'll be in charge of the laptop and as soon as he's born and ready, we can show him.

Oh, that's cool too! Good stuff.

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular

Holy shit no.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    Tonkka wrote:

Holy shit no.

Wait maybe I'm confusing them with jehova's witnesses

They both accost me

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I mean it can't be THAT bad right? The area is full of family and friends and they all seem to be pretty nice.

I'm just wondering if I can live off my wife and I's GI Bill with the BAH in the area being 1100 each. So, 2200 a month + whatever part time job + misc benefits.

HallowedFaith on
  • Options
    Oh sweet jesus Crawford I'm just gonna go vacation in that restaurant for a month

I just ordered a STEAK BOMB with blue cheese

their cookies are divine, but I did not order any

They deliver straight to my building and it is the best. Intoxicated-Dough-Co Parties happen so often

• Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    50 McNuggets for $10????????

brb finding $20.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    One time I went to a McDonald's at like 1 AM. The only thing I wanted was a milkshake

they had no milkshakes.

So I got two chicken snack wraps (ranch + crispy) and ate them to fill the hole in my heart

• Options

I just ordered a STEAK BOMB with blue cheese

their cookies are divine, but I did not order any

They deliver straight to my building and it is the best. Intoxicated-Dough-Co Parties happen so often

This is absolutely something I need in my life

OH my god Most Meaty and Cordon Bleu Zone

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    facetious wrote:

brb finding $20.

This deserves its own twitter feed to document.

• Options
    One time I went to a McDonald's at like 1 AM. The only thing I wanted was a milkshake

they had no milkshakes.

So I got two chicken snack wraps (ranch + crispy) and ate them to fill the hole in my heart

I also bought an m&m mcflurry because fuck the rest

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Have you guys been under a rock

50 for 10 has been going for like four months at least

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    Fifty McNuggets is the new eating cold speghettios from the can in the shower.

Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've actually gotten food poisoning twice from McDonald's. Both times I ate their McNuggets. I don't go there anymore. 50 for 10 bucks seems like a deal to me, but it also seems like 10 dollars for a trip to the hospital and that wonderful sensation of death.
    Mojo_Jojo wrote:
    facetious wrote:

brb finding $20.

This deserves its own twitter feed to document.

Fantastic idea.

Remember DotComGuy? Well this is not that. Instead, you have people order you random shit and you document eating it. Like those stupid youtube videos of people "unboxing" video games. Except you're unboxing pizza and other things.

Free food + Internet stardom.

HallowedFaith on
  • Options
    Have you guys been under a rock

50 for 10 has been going for like four months at least
    Until I see evidence of this grotesque wonder, then I am assuming that you can't count or are a thief and a liar.

• Options
    Tonkka wrote:

Holy shit no.

They both accost me

I really hope yo are being a dick.

• Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    Maybe it's only a southern california deal or something

But here you give them 10 bucks they give you 50 nuggets
    your first mistake is not making this thread.
    it was in going to mcbleh

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    Four posts till we got raw McNugget goop. Clearly the Collective Unconscious is alive and real and is pretty grossed out by made up "food" products.

And this is coming from a guy who eats chorizo.

• Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    Tonkka wrote:

Holy shit no.

They both accost me

both are pretty meh about people in general who aren't mormon
    a LARGE amount of the anti-gay california law money was funded by the Mormon Church.

Apologies to any of our members who are here and may be Mormon, but seriously for a bunch of people who claim to be nice, they can all burn in infinite hells if you ask me.

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    Somebody send me McNuggets,

This discussion has been closed.