As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Tell me something I DON'T know

• mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote:
    There is no such thing as pink
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9dqJRyk0YM

whaaaaaaaaa

• WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Ubik wrote:

I don't think so, but I know 100% that the war party thing is real

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    tumblr_lpandi36nD1qkvbwso1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lpancjKEdy1qew99q.jpg

This shouldn't be BOTP

• HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Senator Joseph McCarthy, while frequently associated with the House Un-American Activities Committee actually never sat on one of their panels, as he was a Senator and not a Representative.

He was a part of the United States Senate Homeland Security Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations

Huntera on
  • lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    Pigs have no sweat glands,can get sunburned, and are unable to look up. They are also delicious

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    grasshoppers hear with their feet

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    MegaMan001 wrote:
    To induce general anesthesia safely in a patient with severe muscle weakness (ALS / MS / Myasthenia Gravis / Burn Injuries / etc.) you should avoid the use of depolarizing muscle blocking agents (Succinylcholine) as it will create a fatal cardiac-arrest level potassium concentration within the plasma.

Utilize high dose Propofol / Etomidate / Fentanyl instead.

Something he didn't know, jeez.

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Lost, everyone knows that pigs are delicious.

I propose, that if everyone could eat pork, there would be no war.

Blake T on
  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote:
    Lost, everyone knows that pigs are delicious.

I propose, that if everyone could eat pork, there would be no war.

I concur!

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    lostwords wrote:
    Pigs have no sweat glands,can get sunburned, and are unable to look up. They are also delicious
    Dogs too.

Oh wait this is actually applicable here! I'm so happy I get a way to post this in context!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PSueHOY-Jk

Also, Mountain Dew was originally a drink advertised to the impoverished whites in the area of the Appalachian Mountains, if you look up old Mountain Dew commercials they've all got animated hillbillies and people like it!

• DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote:
    lostwords wrote:
    Dogs too.

and "gullible" is written on the ceiling

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
  • SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    Dichotomy wrote:
    Bedlam wrote:
    lostwords wrote:
    Dogs too.

and "gullible" is written on the ceiling

Hmm. Not in any of the rooms of my house.

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Dichotomy wrote:
    in Georgia (Europe Georgia, not America Georgia) their most common greeting, their form of "hello", is the word "Victory!"

the only culturally acceptable reply is "Victory to you!"

they actually have a myth of a certain kind of demon that waits on the road, and it is vital that if you are travelling you greet it first, because then it has to reply "Victory to you!" and loses all power to harm you.

(because you are victorious)

This sounds like something from The Witcher

Pretty neat!
    Holy shit this rules

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    tumblr_lvo6d5k3UG1qkvbwso1_500.png

I wonder how many awkward incidents started because of that.

Wait are there 3 Georgias then? Because the Georgia country is in Asia isn't it? Right under Russia?

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote:

never heard this before

Try it out
    let us know

Banana slugs have enormous penises, almost as long as their entire body length.
    If a Banana slug is to mate properly, it has to choose a partner of equal size. If it doesn't and the calculation is not done properly before mating, the chances are that its penis will get stuck during copulation. Unable to pull out afterward, the only option left is to bite off the other slug's member. This strange process of penis-chewing is termed apophallation.

EyQGd.jpg
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    The first line of the Algerian national anthem is 'We swear by the lightning that destroys'.

• joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    I have a feeling most of the things we learn in here will have to do with penises, vaginas, or the combination thereof

I have a feeling most of the things we learn in here will have to do with penises, vaginas, or the combination thereof

SE++ Business as Usual 2011

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

Not in W.A. it doesn't.

• UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    Hullis wrote:
    Ubik wrote:

I don't think so, but I know 100% that the war party thing is real

i don't doubt that it once existed but i would be highly skeptical that it is still in force

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

edited December 2011
    All bed bugs mate by traumatic insemination. Female bed bugs possess a reproductive tract that functions during oviposition, but the male doesn't use this tract for sperm insemination. Instead, the male pierces the female's abdomen with his hypodermic genitalia and ejaculates into the body cavity.

Bed bugs are assholes.

ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Did you know..

my nipples are very sensitive right now?

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Druhim wrote:
    Did you know..

my nipples are very sensitive right now?

holla at your boy

Might I recommend nipple butter?

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    KNOWLEDGE

The dot over the letter "i" is called a tittle.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    MORE KNOWLEDGE

At no point does Sherlock Holmes ever say "Elementary, my dear Watson."

KNOWLEDGE

The dot over the letter "i" is called a tittle.

heh

heheh

you said tittle

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Margarazzi wrote:
    Banana slugs have enormous penises, almost as long as their entire body length.
    If a Banana slug is to mate properly, it has to choose a partner of equal size. If it doesn't and the calculation is not done properly before mating, the chances are that its penis will get stuck during copulation. Unable to pull out afterward, the only option left is to bite off the other slug's member. This strange process of penis-chewing is termed apophallation.

What.

Did you know: comet the dog from full house was also air bud

Honey will never go bad. I think it is the only food that can make that claim.

• UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    ¶ is called the pilcrow

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Did you know: Rusty from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation grew up to be Leonard from The Big Bang Theory