As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

X

Chop LogicChop Logic Registered User regular
edited July 2018 in Help / Advice Forum
X

Chop Logic on

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    proper use is to hold onto it when pulling out. or don't let yourself hang out that long after finishing

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Inquisitor77Inquisitor77 2 x Penny Arcade Fight Club Champion A fixed point in space and timeRegistered User regular
    Sounds like length is the problem. If it's too short then it's probably getting "caught" somewhere along the way, which is why it stays in afterwards. Try to find a longer condom that rolls all the way down. I'd post some links but don't want folks getting in trouble at work.

Do a Google search for condom size charts, and you should be good to go. Don't be afraid to buy single condoms to find the right size.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    What size do you use? Are you buying magnums because you have a 6 incher or something?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    EshEsh Tending bar. FFXIV. Motorcycles. Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote:
    What size do you use? Are you buying magnums because you have a 6 incher or something?

I was thinking maybe he needs to size it down or something too. Try using lube maybe?

• Options
    No, I use regular trojans. They fit perfectly, I was saying the only issue may be the length. I unroll/unflip (don't know how to say this?) them like two or three times in the begining (not the whole condom, like I unroll it a tiny bit in my hand so there is a little room at the end) and then roll it onto my penis, making sure there is no air in the part I unrolled. Sometimes though, it is hard for it to get like, all the way to the very base of my penis, but not usually.

• Options
    That could be part of the problem, but holding the base of the condom while you pull out is still key. Generally you just need to pinch the tip and unroll down, no need to roll out a bit extra.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Anarchy Rules!Anarchy Rules! Registered User regular
    Duct tape

• Options
    Aoi TsukiAoi Tsuki Registered User regular
    Try a couple of different brands to see what works for you [shameless plug for Durex, which are fantastic--reliable as hell, and don't stink as much as Trojans]

For the record, if the condom's not broken, just staying inside her for a second after you're finished (i.e. no semen's gotten inside her), I wouldn't think you'd need any Plan B. You haven't mentioned any hospital visits to retrieve a condom stuck way up in there, so it sounds like you're okay; you just need to worry about finding a better length.

• Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    they do make adhesive condoms, although I've never tried one myself

best advice is probably to just try different brands; you might just need a snugger fit than the trojans. I use kimono thins now and they're pretty great at not coming off

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Options
    Aoi Tsuki wrote:
    Try a couple of different brands to see what works for you [shameless plug for Durex, which are fantastic--reliable as hell, and don't stink as much as Trojans]

For the record, if the condom's not broken, just staying inside her for a second after you're finished (i.e. no semen's gotten inside her), I wouldn't think you'd need any Plan B. You haven't mentioned any hospital visits to retrieve a condom stuck way up in there, so it sounds like you're okay; you just need to worry about finding a better length.

Just for the record, I'm saying that I put the condom on, had sex with her, took it out, and then I had no condom on, so it came off when I was inside her, when I was pulling out.

Thanks guys I'll look into all this stuff.

• Options
    KistraKistra Registered User regular
    Chop Logic wrote:
    Aoi Tsuki wrote:

Just for the record, I'm saying that I put the condom on, had sex with her, took it out, and then I had no condom on, so it came off when I was inside her, when I was pulling out.

Thanks guys I'll look into all this stuff.
    Did you look down while your penis was still inside her to see if you could see some of it outside of her? The most common time for them to fall off is afterwards as you are pulling out. This is why you should reach down and hold the condom onto your penis as you pull out after intercourse.

Animal Crossing: City Folk Lissa in Filmore 3179-9580-0076
  • Options
    RderdallRderdall Registered User regular
    This happened to my wife and I (when we were just dating). It sucked because it was the first time anything like that had happened and we didn't know what to do. I had to play gyno and go in there and dig it out. We laugh about it now though, and it's a really funny story to tell. I always find a way to distract from the story, and then jump back into it with "So I'm up to my ELBOW trying to get that thing back out".

steam_sig.png

Xbox Gamertag: GAMB1NO325Xi
  • Options
    Skoal CatSkoal Cat Registered User regular
    Aoi Tsuki wrote:

Used to use Trojans, they gave my dick a death grip. This made me think "omg I'm huge" and I switched to Magnums (which are hardly bigger, btw). They still gripped tight, but they kept coming off inside of my girlfriend. I switched to Durex and haven't had a single problem (including no death grip).
    Try new brands. Ditch Trojan.

• Options
    Durex is my go to brand.

• Options
    SpawnbrokerSpawnbroker Registered User regular
    My girlfriend has been using a nuva ring for over two years of our relationship, and it works great. It has some weird side effects sometimes, like she skips her period if she decides to keep it in. We have taken to taking it out for a week every other month, I believe. I'm not really certain exactly how it works, but it never interferes with sex and you don't have to worry about condoms coming off. Just make sure you both don't have any STDs before doing this, as obviously it doesn't protect against those.

Use condoms as well as the nuva ring if you want to be extra careful :)

Steam: Spawnbroker
  • Options
    KillgrimageKillgrimage Registered User regular
    Re: the nuva ring. A good friend of mine got pregnant while on it. Of course no contraception is going to be failsafe, but she was very overweight at the time. Would be something to look into before going that route. The IUD has a very good success rate if your girl can get over the squick factor. It needs to be put in by a doc and there is an adjustment period with some pain. Also there are some connecting threads that hang out permanently for future removal. I've read these are not soft like tampon threads but feel closer to fishing line, which some find uncomfortable. Despite all this many women swear by their IUD. Good luck!