As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Occupy Hell: How come 1% of the forumers get 99% of the gifts?! [Secret Satans]

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Was it a pointy vacuum?

headry.jpg

_ _ _ _ _ _ U _ _ L E

Your clue is "pizza"

Guessed: D

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Nah just a regular one.

O

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Wer-werrrr

headhl.jpg

_ _ _ _ _ _ U _ _ L E

Your clue is "pizza"

Guessed: D, O

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Orik you should come to Chicago over Christmas. I hear that's what cool kids do.

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    c

• Options
    Aww, sad. No C.

heady.jpg

Your clue is "pizza"

Guessed: D, O, C

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    What up

A

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Orik you should come to Chicago over Christmas. I hear that's what cool kids do.

uh well i'll be there the weekend of the 16th?

• Options
    Man what is with everyone and everything cool happening in Chicago that weekend. :x

There is an A!

heady.jpg

_ _ _ _ A _ U _ _ L E

Your clue is "pizza"

Guessed: D, O, C

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Oh god, I hope your draw the freckles on individually.

M

• Options
  • Options
    Man, it may come to that.

No M!

headje.jpg

_ _ _ _ A _ U _ _ L E

Your clue is "pizza"

Guessed: D, O, C, M

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    Heheheheh.

No Z either.

headum.jpg

_ _ _ _ A _ U _ _ L E

Your clue is "pizza"

Guessed: D, O, C, M, Z

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    We're going to let an innocent man hang.

S

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    JESUS STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    YOU'RE GOING TO MURDER HIM

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    T

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    WHY WOULD THERE BE A T?

• Options
    Uh-oh

Rolo if you have any letters that can spare this man's life, now is the time

headm.jpg

_ _ _ _ A _ U _ _ L E

Your clue is "pizza"

Guessed: D, O, C, M, Z, S

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    headm.jpg

_ _ _ _ A T U _ T L E

Your clue is "pizza"

SLyM: Good at hangman

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    We still have time, she hadn't drawn the minister, or the organ player or even the organ!

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    R

• Options
    Last minute reprieve!

headm.jpg

_ _ _ _ A T U R T L E

Your clue is "pizza"

CRIMINALS DON'T GET ORGAN PLAYERS

They do get last rites though, I guess

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    Ninja turtle!

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Ninjaturtle?

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Which I need to point out had a space in it.

Blake T on
  • Options
    I put a space in at first but it didn't appear when I posted, and I am lazy, so it remained that way throughout.

You are all very clever!

N I N J A T U R T L E

Sadly no one remembered to give him a chair or stool to stand on.

headnn.jpg

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    YOU MONSTERS!

YOU KILLED HIM!

BdVvFJu.jpg
  • Options
    AeytherAeyther Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    ah, here we go. my satan is @Aeyther. Thanks Aeyther! It was a wonderful package.

I'm glad you liked it :)

I'm also sorry to hear about your current situation, I hope it all works out.

Aeyther on
  • Options
    poor guy. another soul lost to the capricious alphabet gods.

• Options
    His trial was in alphabet Texas

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    he could've lived

he had a chance

if it weren't for

y: freelance vowel

• Options
    She didn't put the space in.

She rigged it. She killed him.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rDr6ycpo1A

(You can picture me doing this as I walk out the door to face the wrath of my weekly pub quiz)

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    Also holy shit Keith I cannot stop making Iron Man's head bobble around.

• Options
    Man my first idea was to go ninja turtles.

• Options
    Oh man. Have I told you guts my story or the quiz night last week?

• Options
    Blake T wrote:
    Oh man. Have I told you guts my story or the quiz night last week?

No I don't believe my guts have heard about this

BdVvFJu.jpg
  • Options
    I know! I couldn't believe you were so close with Donatello and then left the idea.

And no. You have not.

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tell my guts more

e: Woah stop posting augh make it stop

Muggins on
    BdVvFJu.jpg
This discussion has been closed.