As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Wizard dvd please[khoo]

NephirijNephirij Registered User regular
edited August 2006 in PAX Archive
So apparently, the Wizard DVD comes out one day after PAX. That is sooo LAME! I personally think you guys should get in touch with Universal and get the DVD early to show it at PAX. And if that doesn't work, you guys should go to Target or Walmart to get it from some uninformed employee, because that would rule. And also, it would suck to watch it on that old corroded VHS again.

Nephirij on

• Options
    JoeslopJoeslop Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    Tell them it will be good advertising.

As if we're not all going to buy it anyway.

Joeslop on
  • Options
    agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    edited June 2006
    Why isn't Fred Savage at any panel?

agoaj on
    ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2006
    agoaj wrote:

He doesn't want to be associated with it anymore, I think.

Kinda like how Will Smith isn't on any of the special features for the Fresh Prince of Bel Air DVD's. They think they're too good to acknowledge the 'crap' they did earlier in their careers, even if it might be a ton better than what they've ever done.

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • Options
    flatrabbitflatrabbit King of Toast That place, over there.Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    Legacy wrote:
    agoaj wrote:

Kinda like how Will Smith isn't on any of the special features for the Fresh Prince of Bel Air DVD's. They think they're too good to acknowledge the 'crap' they did earlier in their careers, even if it might be a ton better than what they've ever done.
    Did he even do anything after the wizard? I know he was on that show but wasn't it before the movie? I didn't really follow his "career" other than that movie.

flatrabbit on
    --"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." - Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2006
    flatrabbit wrote:
    Legacy wrote:
    agoaj wrote:

Did he even do anything after the wizard? I know he was on that show but wasn't it before the movie? I didn't really follow his "career" other than that movie.

He was in a few movies(Little Monsters...Austin Powers...Rules of Attraction) and now has a TV show.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000625/

Legacy on
  • Options
    AstayonixAstayonix Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    flatrabbit wrote:
    Legacy wrote:
    agoaj wrote:

He did a lot after that movie. He was in the awesome series "The Wonder Years," a strange movie called "Little Monsters," and he also did made for TV stuff. Those are the ones that stand out most in my mind. I had such a crush on Fred Savage in the early 90's. He was a total dream boat *sigh*. :oops:

Astayonix on
    -=Astayonix=-
    http://www.n37radio.com
    Awesome Ideas With No Inititive
    IRC - radeon.slashdot.net #n37 key=topic
  • Options
    flatrabbitflatrabbit King of Toast That place, over there.Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    hmm...I guess the wonder years was after the Wizard. I guess I could have IMDB'd him, that would have made sense. heh.

flatrabbit on
    --"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." - Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    postermonkeypostermonkey Registered User regular
    edited July 2006
    he was also a big phish fan , he followed them around for a while .. he let his hair grow and the phishnet folks were calling him dred savage ...

postermonkey on
  • Options
    edited August 2006
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FVQLM0/sr=8-15/qid=1156240992/ref=sr_1_15/102-5150031-6968917?ie=UTF8

D:

Amazon.com says that it's supposedly released TODAY.

I wonder if the release got moved up a week for any specific reason...

Legacy on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited August 2006
    Somehow I doubt this is on the top of Khoo's list of priorities at this point.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2006
    Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Khoo hadn't been working on this already.

He's just that kind of guy.

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB