As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Je Veux Te [Chat]

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    @Feral yes

yesssss

feed me more of those things

it makes me stronger

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    Feral you monster

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    tumblr_lstc8xH2QX1r46t4lo1_500.jpg

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Mim wrote:
    bowen wrote:
    I don't know, if someone was threatening me with a knife or a gun he better hope he kills me because I'll straight up maim you with my bare hands. I'm talking about ripping chunks of flesh out with my hands, gouging eyes, biting. I'd be a fucking animal on someone's ass.

Don't bite! Then there's that exchange of fluids and what not.

I mean, bite if it's all you have, but go for the ripping first.

sorry but there has to be biting.

If you come at me?

I'm going to eat you. It's just the way it's gonna be.

I will keep you in the freezer and I'll take a few months to do it, but I will eat you.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    japan wrote:
    In other news I am increasingly concerned that I am just bad at modern videogames.

I can't work the combat in AssBro. The simple act of hitting blokes with implements of hurting is proving surprisingly difficult.

This isn't supposed to happen until you have a child though, and they utter those magical words, "Here dad, let me do it."

I just had an "oh god so this is what that feels like" moment, because there was a little helpful thing telling me what buttons to press, and I was pressing those very buttons and nothing was happening.

• Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    Arch wrote:
    I am always really interested in how bent out of shape people get when someone mentions they are a pacifist

Its like the anti vegetarian response blown over a thousandfold

Or maybe just people in [chat] and on the internet

I understand it to a point, because it's unrealistic to expect every situation can be resolved without violence. For some, it also equates to a complete lack of action on the pacifist's part.

I lie somewhere in between. I believe in using only absolute necessary force. If you're being mugged, and you know how to fight, you do only what you need to do to get yourself out of immediate danger.

JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    are these comic sans remakes of movie posters?

• Options
    Abdhyius wrote:
    Mim wrote:
    bowen wrote:
    I don't know, if someone was threatening me with a knife or a gun he better hope he kills me because I'll straight up maim you with my bare hands. I'm talking about ripping chunks of flesh out with my hands, gouging eyes, biting. I'd be a fucking animal on someone's ass.

If you come at me?

I will keep you in the freezer and I'll take a few months to do it, but I will eat you.

Abdhy I choked on my coffee on this one

well played

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

tumblr_lstbe0ICkT1r46t4lo1_400.jpg

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    Arch wrote:
    Abdhyius wrote:
    Mim wrote:
    bowen wrote:

If you come at me?

Abdhy I choked on my coffee on this one

well played

Also if you're losing in a fight, you always have the teeth as a last resort.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    I mean I am a pacifist and all but maybe when it got down to it I would be able to fight and kill someone

I dont know, the situation has never happened to me

So I prefer not to pontificate too much about it

Maybe if I get in a fight or something I can report back

• Options
    tumblr_lslbsnrMZO1r46t4lo1_500.jpg

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    qTyyd.jpg

• Options
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Feral wrote:

tumblr_lstbe0ICkT1r46t4lo1_400.jpg

Ahahaha. Oh my god.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    arch i love you and missed you

• Options
    Although it must be said that I am pretty handy with a scalpel and I usually have one in my backpack

• Options
    tyrannus wrote:
    qTyyd.jpg

haha

• Options
  • Options
    rick stormcloak

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Arch wrote:
    spool32 wrote:
    21st, would it surprise you to know that I now feel the same about going somewhere with you, that you feel about going somewhere with an armed friend? It would seriously make me a bit nervous to go somewhere in public with you.

Okay wait

What

You guys are all being extremely ridiculous about this whole thing

Not surprisingly, I feel pretty similar to 21st here, and the last time this was brought up, much of the same sorts of things were said to me

Maybe it's a cultural thing. You don't have my back in a fight? Ok, im mot saying youre a bad person. But yeah it'd make me a little bit wary if we were going out to a bar and you were like "hey man, if some shit goes down, just let me get my butt kicked, cause that's what I'm gonna do for you".

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    japan wrote:
    What the hell have I just stumbled across.

go back while you still can

madness waits for those who tread this chat

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    In general if you get are getting mugged at gun point/knife point unless you are some heavily trained person it is best to just give up the wallet and report it to the police. Which is pretty much what I would do.

Kind of like if you have the chance, better to run away from people who out number you who want to fight you. Self preservation should probably be high on your list of things. But I am coming in late so I might be talking about something different here.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote:
    I didn't know anyone in Turbonegro was gay. I'm not familiar with them so it isn't that surprising, but I saw them play with Queens of the Stone Age and there was nothing in their music or performance to suggest that they weren't all straight rockers.

well it's a law of nature that if you're gay you have to be a total flamer, so

they're straight flamers, mostly

even if this is a joke, it's true

I'm so tired of the whole "He's gay? But he doesn't look gay!"

I didn't realize every gay person got a special ring like it's a fucking varsity team

They only get the ring if they're on the varsity fucking team

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    Alright, Total War Third Age 3.0 installed.

Now, what faction am I gonna start playing as?

I did dwarves not long ago so not dwarves.

But there's the pick of Gondor, Rohan, Wood Elves, High Elves, Dale, Free Peoples of Eriador, Isengard, Orcs of the Misty Mountains, Orcs of Gundabad, Mordor, Rhun and Harad.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    SparvySparvy Registered User regular
    tyrannus wrote:
    qTyyd.jpg

That is the real quote right? Not just the Perry satire version, because they are pretty similar

• Options
    tyrannus wrote:
    qTyyd.jpg

hahahaha

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    I like that Feral is here to post funny pictures in the face of an especially stupid [chat] moment.

He's the hero we deserve.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Abdhyius wrote:

But there's the pick of Gondor, Rohan, Wood Elves, High Elves, Dale, Free Peoples of Eriador, Isengard, Orcs of the Misty Mountains, Orcs of Gundabad, Mordor, Rhun and Harad.

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE HOBBITS

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Well, my stomach is fine and lungs hurt like hell. Perhaps the virus is in my lungs now? Dunno, but I still feel really ill.

On the plus side, this means I can eat solid food again without worrying about getting nauseous. Grilling up a bit of salmon and a couple cheese perogies with vegetables.

• Options
  • Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    japan wrote:
    japan wrote:
    In other news I am increasingly concerned that I am just bad at modern videogames.

I can't work the combat in AssBro. The simple act of hitting blokes with implements of hurting is proving surprisingly difficult.

This isn't supposed to happen until you have a child though, and they utter those magical words, "Here dad, let me do it."

I just had an "oh god so this is what that feels like" moment, because there was a little helpful thing telling me what buttons to press, and I was pressing those very buttons and nothing was happening.

I had this for a while with the Assassins Creed II - eventually it all just clicked but there was definitely about five minutes of "WHY, WHY WON'T IT DO A THING?"

sig.gif
  • Options
    some gay people have a something about the

like, if someone tells you they're gay you're like "oh, of course."

A gay je ne sais quois.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Arch wrote:
    Abdhyius wrote:

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

Free Peoples of Eriador.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Arch wrote:
    I AM CALLING MY LAWYER

my contract clearly stipulates that I will appear in two (2) scenes of the upcoming film AND that my people will be represented in all games based on the property

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Feral where are those coming from?

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    Abdhyius wrote:
    Arch wrote:
    Abdhyius wrote:

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

Free Peoples of Eriador.

Oh I didnt see it there apparently

NEVERMIND

• Options
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.