As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Je Veux Te [Chat]

• PonyPony Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote:
    God I'm glad I'm not married. Not having to send Christmas cards is great.

we're sending out christmas cards and hand-made snowmen ornaments

my woman took care of all that, though

so personally i found it a total breeze

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Pony wrote:
    My instructor is pretty awesome. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon, when I'm supposed to have my final exam.

I was gonna come in tomorrow morning to do the exam instead. However, because my instructor is awesome he let me do it today.

I am now

officially

finished college

hello chat how is your day

Tonight is my last class and I am exempt from the exam so I will be done as well.

• PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular
    Apparently I missed today's TOR invite by like

1 day

blargh. Actually no, its for the best because I have shit to do tonight, but still, blargh.

Two goats enter, one car leaves
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    Pony wrote:
    My instructor is pretty awesome. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon, when I'm supposed to have my final exam.

I was gonna come in tomorrow morning to do the exam instead. However, because my instructor is awesome he let me do it today.

I am now

officially

finished college

so you're joining the ranks of the indefinitely unemployed, huh

hi5!

Pony wrote:

I am now

officially

finished college

so you're joining the ranks of the indefinitely unemployed, huh

hi5!

no see because i have a college diploma in an actual profession as opposed to a degree in shit nobody cares about

• Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote:

Not even married!

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I have been done since November but I have a medical extension to do my gall bladder for one final I am not really done.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Pony wrote:

I am now

officially

finished college

I am one half day away from concluding professional obligations for the year, although I'm concerned we can't get a server to work and I may have to delegate to my less experienced co-worker to get it up and running.

• japanjapan Registered User regular
    I spent a significant part of the day running experian checks on motorcycles my boss's partner is thinking about buying.

Also we had our team christmas lunch and secret santa. Highlights included a single use vibrating cock ring apparently obtained from a vending machine in a pub toilet.

I mean I ain't gonna be taking no six figure jobs running a corporation or nothin'

but starting salaries in my field are about 45k+

i am alright with that

• LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    Pony wrote:

no see because i have a college diploma in an actual profession as opposed to a degree in shit nobody cares about

Mall Cop ain't a profession bruv.

:3

Pony wrote:
    I mean I ain't gonna be taking no six figure jobs running a corporation or nothin'

i am alright with that

Have you started applying yet?

Also grats on finishing your certification stuff.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote:

Not even married!

I'm so sorry.

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Leitner wrote:
    Pony wrote:

Mall Ninja ain't a profession bruv. It's a calling.

:3

• Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    So my dishwasher broke. Can't get it fixed until monday. The smell is ungodly.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
    Mazzyx wrote:
    Pony wrote:

i am alright with that

Have you started applying yet?

Also grats on finishing your certification stuff.

yeah

applications are already begun

chances are I will not get anything till mid-january but

whatevs

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    [chat] i am excite because my boyfriend is coming over and he is probably going to put stuff inside my lady parts.

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i can't wait until the next global event in the ontario area

i want to throw a rock at pony and have him smash my face in

[chat] i am excite because my boyfriend is coming over and he is probably going to put stuff inside my lady parts.

he walks in with a pillowcase full of odds and ends

• MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote:
    Pony wrote:

I am now

officially

finished college

Tonight is my last class and I am exempt from the exam so I will be done as well.

Done with your degree or done for the semester

• japanjapan Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:

he walks in with a pillowcase full of odds and ends

Yeah I was thinking the bar for what is put in ladyparts seems like it should be higher than "stuff".

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Done with your face.

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    I had a personal rule in ac1 and ac2 to try and get at least one kill with each weapon over the course of a fight. Made the game a lot more fun for me, personally.

Sarksus wrote:
    Done with your face.

I was trying to be nice! Heifer.

Another friend graduated this last weekend. Our group is quickly moving into that post college phase and its odd.

This is another episode of SS is getting oooold

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
    I can already tell there will be some jabs at this dinner >:O

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    i have like at least two years of university left :(

hahahah blabbered to my friends about being done with college

the number of them doing sputtering shit-ons of my diploma vs. the degree they are still either struggling to get or struggling to fucking do something with

they're lucky i'm in too good a mood to really be offended

• FroThulhuFroThulhu Registered User regular
    hgh.jpg

What the fuck is this?

What does it mean?

I have one semester left and I don't know what I'm going to do after it. Haven't done internships because I was focused on school, and even if I did do some there's a chance it might not have helped me.

I guess I'll just wing it!

Pony wrote:
    hahahah blabbered to my friends about being done with college

the number of them doing sputtering shit-ons of my diploma vs. the degree they are still either struggling to get or struggling to fucking do something with

they're lucky i'm in too good a mood to really be offended

LOOK DON'T BE MAD JUST BECAUSE MY PROFESSIONAL WRITING DEGREE IS SUPER PRACTIAL OKAY

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Hi again borgs and borgettes and borgnines

I have if my figuring right, till next March with grad school. I will be done a quarter early with my current plan. I might extend it though for internship reasons though. Really kind of want 2-3 different internships on my resume.

u7stthr17eud.png

i dunno, learning how to get the perfect foam head on a beverage is almost scholastic training

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    college is for babby

Mim wrote:

I have one semester left and I don't know what I'm going to do after it. Haven't done internships because I was focused on school, and even if I did do some there's a chance it might not have helped me.

Mim, according to all the HR folks I talked to over the last two weeks, do an internship even if you have graduated. Lots of companies have them and that way you get experience and it can help lead to a job in the said company.

That is basically how it is right now.

u7stthr17eud.png
    also apparently a number of my friends didn't even know i was in college

i could've sworn i've mentioned it like

a few times

• ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    I think the only XMas card I ever get is from SiG. Other than her, I don't think I know anyone under 40 who does them. Though, she did send me a puppy card last year, so I appreciate that.

Also, congrats @Pony! You have a job lined up yet?

Mazzyx wrote:
    Mim wrote:

Mim, according to all the HR folks I talked to over the last two weeks, do an internship even if you have graduated. Lots of companies have them and that way you get experience and it can help lead to a job in the said company.

That is basically how it is right now.

Oh, well I am going to go for this certain internship I've had my eye on right after I graduate. I will do all the internships I can find that allow post-undergrad people to take it.

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    job is also for babby

This discussion has been closed.