As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Je Veux Te [Chat]

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    I once told a job that I wasn't coming in the last day of my 2 week notice because I was building a snow angel.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Back of my 1985 Oldsmobile Delta88 in the undeveloped cul-de-sac of a new neighborhood in the area... that car was like a hotel room.

It was a magically evening.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    Are notifications for the forums still supposed to be turned off?

• BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote:
    Why is everyone quitting caffeine!

Who will I talk to about coffee? WHO?!

Me!

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    japan wrote:

I get them for PMs and @ mentions, but that's it, it seems.

• dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular

finally, every stall in every publically accessible bathroom in this library has been pooped in by me
    achievement earned

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    my strongest memory of losing my virginity like 7 years ago is the brevity of the thing

i think i got all the way inside but i don't really remember

Oh wow. Mine was kind of the opposite, between the condom and being so nervous it took me forever. Like, probably one of the longer times I've actually had sex, a mental thing. Or at least, it felt long. I wasn't actually timing the thing, you know?

• MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    my strongest memory of losing my virginity like 7 years ago is the brevity of the thing

How...how do you not know.

dlinfiniti wrote:
    finally, every stall in every publically accessible bathroom in this library has been pooped in by me
    achievement earned

You should make a badge.

BobCesca wrote:
    Inquisitor wrote:
    Why is everyone quitting caffeine!

Who will I talk to about coffee? WHO?!

Me!

Yessssss. For christmas I am getting a moka pot and I am going to learn how to make cuban coffee and experiment and it is going to be the bestest.

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    I'm not quitting caffeine.

But I don't really know anything about coffee.

*sips diet coke*

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Mim wrote:
    Organichu wrote:

everyone knows a breast feels like a bag of sand

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    dlinfiniti wrote:
    achievement earned

In a row?

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

Feral wrote:

*sips diet coke*

Switch to zero dog. Fuck up that 1 calorie.

Feral wrote:
    dlinfiniti wrote:
    achievement earned

In a row?

at once

• Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    I wish there were a place nearby that needed someone to keep an eye out at night

I could do that

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    People who quit caffeine aren't even pussies. That would be an insult to pussies everywhere. People who quit caffeine are mormons.

• dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote:
    dlinfiniti wrote:
    achievement earned

You should make a badge.
    i should go ask the front desk if they have one

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
    Mim wrote:
    Organichu wrote:

what's the limit for posting a .gif?

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Mim wrote:
    Organichu wrote:

i remember heat and tightness and

41799_69000706896_2051006_n.jpg

i mean i got in there but i don't even think i finished the first stroke and it was like kapow!

but there was foreplay too, so

• japanjapan Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote:
    japan wrote:

I keep getting massive, page-spanning notification boxes filled with gibberish that link me to the first page of whatever thread I'm reading.

I should probably make a thread in the Vanilla forum.

I wish there were a place nearby that needed someone to keep an eye out at night

I could do that

Got any nearby bowling alleys?

Mim wrote:
    Mim wrote:
    Organichu wrote:

what's the limit for posting a .gif?

Three times.

Inquisitor wrote:
    Feral wrote:

*sips diet coke*

I don't like coke zero.

• PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    bowen wrote:
    I once told a job that I wasn't coming in the last day of my 2 week notice because I was building a snow angel.

Yeah at that point who cares.

She's been doing it for three weeks and has two weeks to go AND is moving exactly one floor up to work in training people to use the software we support.

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
    japan wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    japan wrote:

I keep getting massive, page-spanning notification boxes filled with gibberish that link me to the first page of whatever thread I'm reading.

I should probably make a thread in the Vanilla forum.

Yeah, that doesn't sound like intended functionality :P

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Chanus wrote:
    spool32 wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    Sarksus wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    We have an infuriating ability to hire people here who are really nice and mean well, but just aren't that bright.

I waste more time listening to their inane explanations for simple problems... just... ugh.

HOW DRINK JUICE BOX

I literally just had a conversation where they guy said, "I had the ticket in my hand and then it just wasn't there".

I am supposed to solve this mystery.

I used to have this ticket in my hand, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

So, being the generous fellow I am, I look up the part that was on the ticket... looks like it wasn't available from Vendor1, so we ordered it from Vendor2 as well, as a backup.

Me: "Did the ticket go with the stuff from Vendor2?"

Him: "Well, we did sell one from them, yeah. But I had it with my Vendor1 stuff and then it wasn't there"

Me: "So, we only have the one sale, and you did sell one out of the Vendor2 stuff with a ticket?"

Him: "Yes, but..."

Me: "I DUNNO IT'S A MYSTERY"

I'm going to post an email exchange I had, because we are living the same hell.
    me wrote:
    her wrote:
    me wrote:
    Subj: Viewing multiple Excel spreadsheets side by side

The way I've found to do this is to begin by opening one of the spreadsheets you want to view. Then, go to Start--> Microsoft Excel 2007 and click that (not the other file you want). It will open a new copy of Excel. From inside the new window, open the second spreadsheet you wanted to view.
    No working for me!
    Plan B?
    There is no plan B... that's how you do it.

Open a document. Minimize Excel.

Start a new instance of Excel... not a new document, but just a blank workbook, by clicking on Start --> Microsoft Excel. You should have a second window of Excel open now.

I did not get a reply. Later, she says to me "hey, we figured out that excel thing". I wanted to scream THERE WAS NOTHING TO FIGURE OUT YOU FIGURED NOTHING YOU JUST FOLLOWED MY DIRECTIONS but instead I just said "oh, good!" and walked on.

spool32 on
    Feral wrote:
    Inquisitor wrote:
    Feral wrote:

*sips diet coke*

I don't like coke zero.

I'm just messing. I don't really like zero or diet, I get all the deliciously bad for you calories. I think honestly it's whatever taste you get used to. Regular, diet and zero all have a unique flavor profile.

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    coke zero is goooood

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    My first time was soo bad.... sooo sooo bad....

Online chick, from another state.... no one believed me when I bragged about it.

are YOU on the beer list?
    Whatever, I found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn3IRHhPXMo

totally NSFW.

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Thanatos, I've never used a local bookstore because they're tiny and the chains have terrible selection at times to begin with and I don't have any attachment to my Barnes and Noble outside of the sweet members card because I just go there for a book and then leave.

• Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    My first time was soo bad.... sooo sooo bad....

Online chick, from another state.... no one believed me when I bragged about it.

How long did you save up your allowance for that one

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote:
    Oh.

I was talking about actually losing my virginity.

I've never played Skyrim.

does

this mean your first sex experience did have crossbows?

Because I know how you are about those

I hate to be the person to introduce you to the "Side-by-Side View" button in Excel, spool :P

But, also, people are so dumb!

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    PantsB wrote:
    bowen wrote:

Yeah at that point who cares.

She's been doing it for three weeks and has two weeks to go AND is moving exactly one floor up to work in training people to use the software we support.

I have burned so many bridges. But in my defense, they basically lied to me, and being a stupid kid I didn't get it in writing. Hur hur of course I'll believe your word that I'll be getting a raise to what I asked for in a month after my trial period.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    desc wrote:
    Inquisitor wrote:
    Oh.

I was talking about actually losing my virginity.

I've never played Skyrim.

does

this mean your first sex experience did have crossbows?

Because I know how you are about those

Look, I don't want to get into details...but...someone lost an eye.

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    haha i love jay

'and then i'd be nailing her..'

'oh, shit'

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    chu did you have sex with that person again subsequently or were they disgusted by your pathetic showing

This discussion has been closed.