As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Je Veux Te [Chat]

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Ah, you had the four door?

I was pushing the coupe -- the sporty 88

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    This was my first car basically. Love that thing. Drive through any snow or weather. Died to a bad axle and a curb.

17461330_1X.JPG

u7stthr17eud.png
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Mim wrote:
    Leitner wrote:
    Winky wrote:
    I didn't cum the first time I had sex.

Or the next few times after that either.

But she did, so I got to feel proud of myself even though it was really because I was just too nervous to cum.

Or at least she told me she did, my memory of the night is not sufficient to retroactively determine if she was honest or not.

Sup.

(except she cried afterwards because she thought she'd failed as a woman and that I didn't find her attractive)

I did this. I mean, I didn't cry but I was like "WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? AM I NOT PHYSICALLY PLEASING TO YOU?"

all in caps.

Spoilered for being mildly depressing:
    So while I in the process of my divorce, I kinda fell into a relationship. And she was the one of the sweetest women I've ever known. But I was pretty fucked up in the head. So the time comes for us to be intimate. And there is foreplay and stuff but I start feeling anxiety build up and I'm on the verge of a panic attack. So I just can't get it up. Not even a little. Which made her feel insecure. At which point I break down and start crying my eyes out. And then we ended up talking and cuddling for hours while I babbled and made it clear I was fucked in the head.

• Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote:
    Feral wrote:
    My first time was awesome you guys.

Question.

If your first time is with multiple people does the first person count as the one you lost your virginity to or is it all of them?

take this comment

encase it in carbonite

frame it

hang it on a wall

If I have kids their first car will be the biggest dumbest oldest monstrosity

A big Volvo wagon or some shit

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    desc wrote:
    Ah, you had the four door?

I was pushing the coupe -- the sporty 88

Yeah, the Royale Brougham. Thing was a monster.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    when I flunked out of college my parents helped me buy a '95 ford ranger

and I was really poor so I only put the insurance coverage on it where it pays others if you make a mistake, but not you

and then I made a left turn in front of someone and got my truck totaled and had to ride my little sister's pink mountain bike to work

then eventually I bought a 1989 toyota camry and drove it until ~250,000 mi

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Winky wrote:

But she did, so I got to feel proud of myself even though it was really because I was just too nervous to cum.

Or at least she told me she did, my memory of the night is not sufficient to retroactively determine if she was honest or not.

I think I can help you out here.

She didn't.
    Sarksus wrote:
    She probably didn't, Winky

Just because you guys can't make a girl orgasm doesn't mean that I can't :P.

Anyway, for the very long time I dated her she was generally brutally honest about that sort of thing.

Thomamelas wrote:
    Mim wrote:
    Leitner wrote:
    Winky wrote:

Sup.

(except she cried afterwards because she thought she'd failed as a woman and that I didn't find her attractive)

I did this. I mean, I didn't cry but I was like "WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? AM I NOT PHYSICALLY PLEASING TO YOU?"

all in caps.

So while I in the process of my divorce, I kinda fell into a relationship. And she was the one of the sweetest women I've ever known. But I was pretty fucked up in the head. So the time comes for us to be intimate. And there is foreplay and stuff but I start feeling anxiety build up and I'm on the verge of a panic attack. So I just can't get it up. Not even a little. Which made her feel insecure. At which point I break down and start crying my eyes out. And then we ended up talking and cuddling for hours while I babbled and made it clear I was fucked in the head.

:(

I am sending you the bro-hugs of support backwards in time via a DeLorean

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    desc wrote:
    If I have kids their first car will be the biggest dumbest oldest monstrosity

A big Volvo wagon or some shit

I will give them my Civic. It will be like 30 years old.

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote:
    bowen wrote:
    It's funny because male and female are not very different aside from physical look. Parts on males have analogs to parts on females because, well, embryos are fairly asexual.

You tried to milk her prostate, didn't you?

Skene's gland. Basically, the female prostate.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Mim wrote:
    Leitner wrote:
    Winky wrote:

Sup.

all in caps.

<3

She lied, Winky.

LIIIIIED

Haters gonna hate, Skippy.

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    bowen wrote:
    It's funny because male and female are not very different aside from physical look. Parts on males have analogs to parts on females because, well, embryos are fairly asexual.

You tried to milk her prostate, didn't you?

Skene's gland. Basically, the female prostate.

Yeah, but that's not hilarious imagery.

Actually I have liked all the cars I have owned. The Mazda was a hand me down from my folks. My first new car was a 2001 blue VW Bug. Chicks dug that thing, it was the seat warmers I think. Then my car in Japan which was a Honda Logo 2001. It was basically the fits long lost grandfather. Now I have a 2009 Civic. Love my car.

u7stthr17eud.png
    Mazzyx wrote:
    This was my first car basically. Love that thing. Drive through any snow or weather. Died to a bad axle and a curb.

17461330_1X.JPG

Nice.

I liked those... they were a little zippy but also nice and sedan-y when they needed to be.

for like a year after I totaled my truck I was still making payments on it to my parents

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Well when you're up to your shoulder in someone's butt, you can reach a log of things.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    Sarksus wrote:
    She lied, Winky.

LIIIIIED

Look, I know that denying my sexual prowess helps you cope with your incredible jealousy, but if you do it like this you're never gonna get to sleep with me.

I had a 1999 Mercury Sable that was a piece of utter shit.

I kind of wish I had set it on fire and rolled it off a cliff rather than selling it to Carmax for scrap.

All my other cars have been pretty alright, though.

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    for like a year after I totaled my truck I was still making payments on it to my parents

totaled it, huh

did you put it in a skip

to be sent to a dump

aRkpc.gif
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    desc wrote:
    Thomamelas wrote:
    There is nothing like your first car. It can be a total piece of crap but it's your total piece of crap.

If it were still in fashion to lime the truth, I would lime this.

Because it is true.

As time goes on we spend more and are less satisfied!

My first car:

2548138_9.jpg

That color red. I loved that car. It was a 2.1 L engine but it also weighed about 8 lbs.

• Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    Elki wrote:
    I love making guards in DX:HR disappear, without the rest of them noticing that it's happening.

hmm looks like bob cut out early today

that slacker, am I rite mike

mike?
    I love Deus Ex for letting me sneak around guards so that all I ever see is their backs twenty feet away

a lesser game would make me shoot them all

but no, I climb up a fire escape, cross some ductwork, shoot a wall with a shotgun, and semi-rappel down an elevator shaft

after some more sneaking I climb into a vent and up another elevator shaft

• MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    bowen wrote:
    Well when you're up to your shoulder in someone's butt, you can reach a log of things.

....you would say this as I was munching on a pizza crust.

bowen wrote:

Typo preserved for posterity.

• Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    My first care was a Jeep Cherokee.

I loved that car.

It had a huge amount of room inside.

If you know what I mean.
    what I mean was there was a lot of room to fool around.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg

Yeah, the payment for Comprehensive can suck, but it's nice they force you to have it if you take out a loan to buy a car so you don't end up in that situation.

Though, my Comp coverage is like $43/mo now that I'm all old.

:l

• JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2011
    Aw yeah. Nissan Sentra. Sexified.

SDC13446%20%28Small%29.JPG

and then the Scion tC

2007-scion-tc--blue-e5A8d1a59C1-l.jpg

And now, the Gen Coupe.

2011_hyundai_genesis_coupe-pic-3112323961629715042.jpeg

The head turner.

JustinSane07 on
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Man. Not feeling the third age mod at all right now. Improvements in the 3.0 are really cool though. Lots of custom settlements and all.

ftOqU21.png
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Well, that end of year performance review wasn't quite what I hoped for, but I guess a little something extra is better than nothing in this economy, so I'm just gonna keep my head high.

are YOU on the beer list?
    Having sex in a car is uncomfortable.

I'd rather have sex, like, on the ground.

Or in a tree.

Also I always remember my Mazda had 3k worth of hail damage from a huge storm we had in like 1993. And a pair of hand print shaped dents from one of my friends when racing to the front seat with another tripped and put his 200 or so pounds of weight+full sprint force into the side.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I see you're all talking about the last time you had sex

ftOqU21.png
    and then I drove a red 96 prelude which was awesome and made me feel like a baller

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    we still going on about this

I like my current car. Assuming society doesn't collapse and i remain employed and on a vaguely upwardly trajectory sorta, I dunno what I will get next.

• KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    I wonder if I should join the Green Party. I feel like I should join a party and they seem like a reasonable contender. Hmm

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    and then I drove a red 96 prelude which was awesome and made me feel like a baller

Preludes were fun cars. Kind of annoyed Honda stopped making them.

This discussion has been closed.