As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Occupy Hell: How come 1% of the forumers get 99% of the gifts?! [Secret Satans]

• Options
    ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    Hopefully then it's a green fleshlight. Do they even make those?

*GIS*

Yup.

EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    spookymuffinspookymuffin ( ° ʖ ° ) Puyallup WA Registered User regular
    Margarazzi wrote:
    Do you perhaps have your old address listed on a wishlist, like Amazon?

Not that I can think of. I updated every address when I got to my new one. Just double checked to make sure. Interesting...

PSN: MegaSpooky // 3DS: 3797-6276-7138
    Wii U NNID: MegaSpooky
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    They make some bizarre looking fleshlights

who would actually fuck the Frankenstein's Monster one

or the cyborg

or the Avatar-themed one

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Don't tell me I'm the only one who's watched the Avatar hentai.

• Options
    vermiculturevermiculture Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote:
    Vermi got his Satanee a fleshlight and a photo of Yoda

see that was the problem. At this store, there was no funny middle ground. It was either the very expensive 'ok this makes me a little uncomfortable buying a stranger' things or lame things. OH WELL!

steam id: vermiculture
  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    it's only uncomfortable if you ask about the return policy

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    That's the thing with sex toys/novelties, I think

not really any room for 'this is a joke but it's still functional and not too expensive so you don't think I'm serious about you using it'

• Options
    "cake toppers"

Oh, Texas. :rotate:

EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    godmode wrote: »
    Speaking of SomethingStore, @End do you have a tracking number for the thing you ordered from them? Cause I haven't gotten any notice of another delivery, and I thought you had said Tuesday. Just wanna know if I gotta go light somebody up for attempted gift theft.

nope
    no idea when you'll get it
    or even if you'll get it

it's a mystery

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    Hmmm guess I'll keep bugging the front desk, then. I'll keep you posted!

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    mully wrote:
    i sent my ss a gift via email but they have not redeemed it and it's been over a week
    i am worried

in addition, i have not yet received a gift myself -- so, dear satan, please know that i will be far away from home from dec 22 - jan 2

Have you had someone anonomusly contact them telling them to check their e-mail?

It might have been regulated to the spam folder.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    for real if I had money

everyone would get a clone a willy with a giant card simply reading

GO, FUCK YOURSELF

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    Hey Satanee

Due to me being terribly jewish and forgetting what date Christmas is, only 1, maaaaaybe 2 of the gifts I got you will arrive there on time. The other one I had shipped to me to add some extra stuff to it still hasn't arrived. But don't fret! These gifts will be totally worth the wait.

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    for real if I had money

GO, FUCK YOURSELF

Is the clone a willy for our own boner or do you clone yours

• Options
    LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »

or the cyborg

or the Avatar-themed one

Oh god there's a Tali one.

(Looks like a photoshop job, but just the implications that someone out there wants one....)

• Options
    Keith wrote:
    for real if I had money

GO, FUCK YOURSELF

Is the clone a willy for our own boner or do you clone yours

it is for your own boner, so you can indeed go and fuck yourself

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Legba wrote:

or the cyborg

or the Avatar-themed one

(Looks like a photoshop job, but just the implications that someone out there wants one....)

Are you kidding me? You're surprised?

There was an entire thread on the bioware forums dedicated to wondering what her sweat would smell and taste like.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    wh...what

is that true

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    wh...what

is that true

Indeed! There were several screencaps somewhere in the "Journey to the center of the internet" thread.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    D:D:

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Talimancers; Ruining Tali's romance arc for sane people since 2010.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote:

or the cyborg

or the Avatar-themed one
    holy crap they've stolen my idea except in reverse

i wanted to make "monster" dildos, aka monster themed, not monster huge

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    Legba wrote:

or the cyborg

or the Avatar-themed one

Are you kidding me? You're surprised?

There was an entire thread on the bioware forums dedicated to wondering what her sweat would smell and taste like.

I'm not surprised so much as put off.

Legba on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Hey Legba how'd it ever work out with that artist girl that drew you naked

• Options
    BEAST! wrote:
    Moriveth wrote:

or the cyborg

or the Avatar-themed one

I think they probably make those too.

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    BEAST! wrote:
    Moriveth wrote:

or the cyborg

or the Avatar-themed one

yeah uh fleshlight sells fleshlights and dildos in those themes

• Options
    Keith wrote: »

Ah, we talked a few times and I've posed for her class a couple of times since then but we never went out.

• Options
    MrDoctorProfessorMrDoctorProfessor Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote:
    BEAST! wrote:
    Moriveth wrote:

or the cyborg

or the Avatar-themed one

I think they probably make those too.

Around halloween there was a Frankenstien dong, a Dracula dong, and zombie dong. Im at work so I cant try to find where they were, but it was a thing.

noAZAb5.png?1
    Hey Satan!
    Steam
  • Options
    Legba wrote:

Ah, we talked a few times and I've posed for her class a couple of times since then but we never went out.

Aw man

• Options
    Nah, it's cool. I got a real boost from asking her out in the first place, and since then I've been so busy that dating hasn't really been on my radar at all. The couple of times when we managed to fit something into our schedules, something's always come up and it never happened.

Still feel pretty good about asking her out, though. :D

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Talimancy should be among the banned dark arts.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If my Satan is reading this, I was just at the post office today and there were people there giving them slips to pick up packages not left at their houses. I don't see why they would do that with my parents' house, but just in case you've sent something (or when you do send something) and I haven't said anything, there's a chance that could have happened and someone at my parents' house didn't notice a slip. If it's ever more than a day or two after it says I should have received something just have someone contact me and I can track it down

No hurries, though

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    If my Satan is reading this, where the fuck are my presents?

EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    No!!

Just people are posting that they don't know if their Satanees got their stuff! I'm letting any of them know that if they're talking about me, I haven't!

• Options
    IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    Keith wrote:
    If my Satan is reading this, Send Keith A Message.

xet8c.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's how it works here. I'll get a letter in the post and then I'll have an agonizing night without sleep before I can pick up my gifts from the post office.

Legba on
  • Options
    Isoldae wrote: »
    Keith wrote:
    If my Satan is reading this, Send Keith A Message.

3bg50.jpg

EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    After an awful day of driving home from my college dorm and having my tire blow out on the highway I come home to see a present from my Satan.
    Satan1.jpg
    Can’t wait to see what is in this thing.
    Satan3.jpg
    Look at all this stuff! And this card says there is more to come, holy shit!
    Satan4.jpg
    The card first, on the outside it says “If you want, please wait for all 3 packages before opening.” Well I couldn’t really wait, so I opened the card.
    Satan5.jpg
    The card says: “Hey Justin!
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS from your Secret Satan! You beat me 3 times in Fantasy Football this year (twice in my own League! :D) so I’ve sent you 3 boxes. I hope you had a great year and I wish you all the best in 2012. And hopefully all your Chefs heal up for next season!
    -Paul
    It was at this point I consulted the Secret Satan’s thread to see if I should wait for all three boxes or open what I had now. In the end I flipped a coin and the coin told me to wait until all three packages showed up.
    [2 days later]
    I have won over the urge to open the gifts and have decided that I will be able to wait until all three packages show up. That is until the doorbell rings and it is the mailman with another package, at this point I can’t resist myself and I tear into the box immediately. I, unlike everyone else, go for the big package first.
    Satan9-1.jpg
    Satan8-1.jpg
    The note says: “Hey Justin! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! :o I’m sorry this isn’t quite the one you had posted about, but I hope it’s a decent substitute. There are 2 other boxes coming too!”
    satan12.jpgHoly shit, I don’t know what you have to be sorry about Satan, because this one is better than the one I posted about! I am going to get so much use out of this too. This is AMAZING.
    Now for all the other boxes in the package that showed up first.
    Because I was in such a hurry to see what all these things were I forgot to take a picture of all of them alone. Oops.
    Satan11.jpg WOWWWWWWWW look at all this awesome stuff. Not only is there a bunch of stuff it is all perfect! You must have done a good job stalking me :P. From right to left: The Greatest Muppet Soundtrack Ever! I have been bugging my friend to go see the muppet movie with me since it came out, so this is perfect, I am going to listen to this so much. Next up is BATMAN ARKHAM CITY! I have been meaning to get this game and now I don’t have to, the first one was amazing and now I can’t wait to tear into this one. Next is some Baconlube, ever since I saw this on the internet and I have been meaning to buy it, but now I don’t have it. Also it does taste pretty similar to bacon! Next up is some Coconut Pocky, How did you know I wanted this?!?! I have never had it before but I saw it at the store the other day and almost bought some, but you bought it for me Satan, you fucking rule. Last but not least is a DBZ action figure, who didn’t love DBZ when they were a kid? No one that is who. And it turns out it is of my favorite character, Trunks! Satan you are the best.
    Now for everything together Satan10.jpg
    This is amazing, all of these things are perfect. You are the best Satan ever @Bogey. I am almost 100% sure you are my Satan, but if you aren’t this is going to be embarrassing.

Isoldae on
    xet8c.gif
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Noice!

• Options
    That is sweeeeet.

This discussion has been closed.