As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

A Christmas [MiniPhalla]: Do It Yourself 2-GAME OVER: Mafia Victory

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Also, I'll be driving most of tomorrow, so please don't vote me out?

k thx bai

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    And on that note, SLyM

No reason, but you talked and I need a vote, so, you know...

Steam profile
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    SLyM wrote:
    I refuse to believe that none of the village picked a vig.
    Sure, one picked vig and the rest all chose guard.

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    SLyM wrote:

I hope so. Because I'm skeptical that there'd be no SKers in a choose your own role game. Last time there were 2, and in lucedes, there were practically as many as the village

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    PMs are out...If you think i forgot you, let me know.[/color

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote:
    SLyM wrote:

I hope so. Because I'm skeptical that there'd be no SKers in a choose your own role game. Last time there were 2, and in lucedes, there were practically as many as the village
    Lucedes' game was the best. If I had survived day 1 (my death literally was random, everything else went exactly as planned), our SK faction would've destroyed the game.

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Daniant made one vote post (a grudge vote) and didnt contribute to the conversation. Others may have also done this but she sticks out as being uncharecteristic for her.

• Options
    SLyM wrote:
    Roman warned that there were too many vigs last game, its easy to assume that the player list auto corrected with this info and a higher percentage picked guards or vig immune.

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Did Psolms find his person? (just wanted to remind everyone that is a thing going on)

Also how suspicious is the save-kime-by-voting-segatai? I can understand the want to save Kime for merriment, but it would of been easy for mafia to jump in there.

• Options
    mascara305mascara305 Registered User regular
    Retaba wrote:
    Did Psolms find his person? (just wanted to remind everyone that is a thing going on)

Also how suspicious is the save-kime-by-voting-segatai? I can understand the want to save Kime for merriment, but it would of been easy for mafia to jump in there.

I was thinking the same thing about Psolms!

I do like your logic about the save kime vote. I'm going with kime today since he survived day one.

P.S. Please stop reading my mind Retaba

Don't judge me by my failures, but only by my dreams
  • Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    oooOOOooo

Come in and know me deader man!

HoooOOOooohoooOOOooohoooOOOooo

• Options
    mascara305 wrote:
    Retaba wrote:

I was thinking the same thing about Psolms!

I do like your logic about the save kime vote. I'm going with kime today since he survived day one.

P.S. Please stop reading my mind Retaba

Are you sure I was reading your mind? The stuff your saying doesn't quite fit with what I was/am saying. :P

I mean yeah Kime is always suspicious! But that is why the mafia would keep him around even if he wasn't mafia. I was talking about the number of people who didn't want Segatai in our reindeer game(s) more so. (couldn't resist)

• Options
    To be fair Kime promised us something cool if we kept him alive. Which from the sound of things, he failed to deliver.

• Options
    Bedlam wrote: »
    To be fair Kime promised us something cool if we kept him alive. Which from the sound of things, he failed to deliver.

I always deliver cool things.

Steam profile
  • Options
    Retract Daniant to vote MrTLicious

Yesterdat I asked him what he could do and he claimed he was a Miller with a second part that he never disclosed (after saying he would when I told him mine) I thought that was highly suspicious and told a couple people in case I happened to die. Now Im getting back from one of the people I told that he was claiming "to be green" and not mentioning the Miller part that he told me. Which makes me even more suspicious than I was before. I think this makes him a good target for today.

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    OooooooooooooOOOOO

Guess who won't be here to save the day on Christmas night

oooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    Merry Christmas Kime!

• Options
    DiorinixDiorinix Registered User regular
    I have doubts about kime being anti-village, even moreso after the results of last night. Nothing drastic happened - we lost a bunch of us though. Who voted late for segetai?

It looks like spoit and psolms are worth looking into.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mmmmm....toasty.
  • Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Did Langly not give a role? Sad :(

Also, everything Bedlam says is true. However the inference is not. There was no reason to tell them that I'm a miller. There was reason to tell Bedlam.

SLyM because he probably chose a killing ability and that put him as either a SK or the mafia.

• Options
    psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    quick update: yes i found who i was looking for. its so kind of all of you to be concerned.

also, i have a feeling that kime is actually quite beneficial to the village, if he is who i think he is.

i do not have an alternative vote target for you though.

• Options
    MrTLicious wrote:
    There was reason to tell Bedlam.
    Which was what? Because Im pretty confused by the whole thing. Especially why someone would pick that for themselves.

• Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    You asked for my power. I didn't want to reveal the whole thing in case you were mafia, but I wanted to tell you something because I was intrigued by your "plan for me." So I told you half.

As for why anyone would pick that for themselves, we can't have it be too easy, can we?

• Options
    daniantdaniant Columbus, OhioRegistered User regular
    Hmm...it's day 2.

I was cooking all day yesterday (pot roast with potatoes and carrots, salad, and blackberry pie- yes, I'm awesome), can anyone tell me why the sudden segatai vote at the end of yesterday?

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Because kime swore up and down that his fun stuff didn't come from his death.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    daniantdaniant Columbus, OhioRegistered User regular
    Ah, in that case- kime? Fun stuff?

Let's see this entertainment.

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Plsoms, what exactly makes you think you have the authority to throw out vote targets? Saying "I'm looking for someone" then "I found that person" doesn't really prove anything.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    i was talking about having the village not vote for kime, SLyM but your wild accusatory stance makes you seem a bit jumpy

• Options
    So you start off saying that Kime isn't a good vote target, then you vote for me, even though I voted for Segatai when kime was still winning?

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    Whoa dude relax he asked you a question how is that jumpy?

• Options
    Psolms for being jumpy.

• Options
    SLyM wrote: »
    Plsoms, what exactly makes you think you have the authority to throw out vote targets? Saying "I'm looking for someone" then "I found that person" doesn't really prove anything.
    SLyM wrote: »
    So you start off saying that Kime isn't a good vote target, then you vote for me, even though I voted for Segatai when kime was still winning?

im not sure that these posts indicate anything other than jumpy.
    Taya wrote: »
    Whoa dude relax he asked you a question how is that jumpy?

i dont care if he asks questions. look at the subtle things - did i say i was trying to be the authority on a vote target? nope. what i said was 'i dont think we should vote for kime, but i cant really support voting for anyone else'. further more, 'doesnt really prove anything' - who said i was trying to prove anything?

it all stinks of someone who is trying to set me up to look like im trying to take control of the village. i do not approve. also, how in the name of santa does it matter who you voted for on day 1? saying 'i already didnt vote for the guy you just said we shouldnt vote for' does absolutely nothing.

and since when is one offhand vote something that requires relaxing? this is a game about reading people and their intentions and that is all i am doing. im not trying to lead a bandwagon against him. in fact, if one arises, ill be the first to get off and work to counter it.

• Options
    You said "I don't have a vote target for you" and SLyM asked why you thought you could provide a vote target for us to follow.

You're the one who seems a little jumpy to be honest.

Not that SLyM is necessarily good, that sneaky boy.

• Options
    Taya defending SLyM? ... Masons or mafia. :P

• Options
    I am being nice to SLyM so that he doesn't command his mafia subordinates to kill me.

• Options
    Well, in the vote phalla we were both village.

And both voted off day one, fittingly.

• Options
    Retaba cause he/she stuck their tongue out at me :P

• Options
    Mascara305 for being so very wrong, and sticking their tongue out at me? suspicious!

• Options
    artadiusartadius Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Quite a few people calling each other out and complaining about them being jumpy... but psolms was the first to complain about someone being jumpy and also throwing down a vote to them as well. His hints about trying to find someone and so requesting PMs from you with secret details seems nefarious in my book.
    Of course, this is my first Phalla so I'm probably doing this wrong. I won't mention this fact again though lest it angers the general populace!

artadius on
    Moderating BSG Game 25
  • Options
    Retaba wrote:
    Mascara305 for being so very wrong, and sticking their tongue out at me? suspicious!

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

• Options
    I would vote for each one, but so much typing! So just imagine I did.