As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

A Christmas [MiniPhalla]: Do It Yourself 2-GAME OVER: Mafia Victory

• TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    *jinglejingle*

Tayrun on
  • mascara305mascara305 Registered User regular
    *Sleigh bells ring*

Don't judge me by my failures, but only by my dreams
  • MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    That scares me.

Also... SLyM

• mascara305mascara305 Registered User regular
    Finally! Someone spoke!

Diorinix

Don't judge me by my failures, but only by my dreams
  • CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    Retaba wrote:
    WHELP, SHOWS WHAT I KNOW! ALWAYS SOOOO VERY WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING, I AM! WHENEVER I VOTE FOR SOMEONE I NEED TO JUST SWITCH OFF THEM CAUSE CLEARLY THEY ARE VILLAGE OR NICE-NEUTRAL AND I AM JUST A DUMB PARANOID PERSON! AHHHHHH

ALL I WANT FOR THE HOLIDAY IS MY TWO FRONT TEETH? GONNA GUT THE SILLY GOOSE WHO TOOK EM!

Retaba, are you some sort of deranged chipmunk?

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • TayaTaya Registered User regular
    It's kind of a slow day today.

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    SLyM For tiebreaking!

• RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    CAYRUS, ALWAYS PRICKING ME IN THE BACK WITH YOUR WORDS! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU TO DESERVE SUCH PERSISTANT ANNOYANCE? HOWEVER I SHALL RESERVE MY WRATHFUL NAME CALLING FOR CYTHRAUL WHO HAS THE NERVE TO MAKE SUCH WEAK VOTES AND NOTHING ELSE! AS FOR THE REST OF YOU COWARDS WHO HIDE SHIVERING IN THE COLD, UNWILLING TO DEFEND THIS CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY, I WANT YOU TO KNOW HOW MUCH YOU ANGER ME! I WILL BE VISITING ONE OF YOU TONIGHT! OH YESSS YOU'LL NEVER HEAR ME BUT YOU WILL KNOW I WAS THERE!

AS FOR THE TOOTHTHIEF, WE WILL HAVE WORDS.

Mascara is on my radar.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I'm scared of colored text.

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Well this is a whole scattering of votes.

I will agree with Cythrul

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
    I'll do Cythraul because someone needs to bring some focus to this mess.

• DiorinixDiorinix Registered User regular
    Going on my own was terrible for me. Follow the pack today for great justice?

Cythraul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mmmmm....toasty.
    edited December 2011
    Well either the village chooses to focus on someone or the mafia controls the vote. Since no one is really talking its hard to gauge either way.

Bedlam on
  • CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Hey, I'm just handing out presents this game. Kinda curious to know if anyone's actually been passing them around or just keeping them for themselves!

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT WHILE MY ANGER IS DIRECTED AT CYTHRAUL, I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHO HAS BEEN GOOD OR BAD. FOLLOWING ME IS PROBABLY A BAD IDEA YOU FOOOLS!

Been working 12 hour days to get some extra cash for the holidays, so sorry for not being around much this game. I can assure you though that I'm the opposite of threatening this game!

Steam
    Bedlam for 3rd on my bandwagon! :P

Steam
    Im going to retract the shit out of Cythraul because theres no way I can kill santa clause!

And then you go and do that. Sadface.

Well, it's a rule, isn't it? :D

Also I'm not Santa or any crazy incarnation of him, so if someone's gunning for him leave me out of it! My presents are definitely of the good variety though, as the people receiving them are sure to see :)

Steam
    Any vote counts at the moment?

Steam
    Cythraul wrote:
    Any vote counts at the moment?
    Looks like me and you with two. But since I took my vote off you maybe we could team up and pick someone else for first?

Might Eggnog be a present you might be passing out?

Because I have some, and I am somewhat suspicious of it.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
    Eggnog is not my doing.

At least I don't think it is!

I have a question to ask everyone! Who got my gift on day 1?

Steam
    Hmm, nothing. In that case gonna go with Tayrun. I have a sneaking suspicion they're mafia this time around.

Steam
  • TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    Yeah thanks Cyth.

I'm a reindeer, village-aligned.

You should all switch votes off Cythraul - he gave me a gift and the sender was identified (by the host) as the Spirit of Giving, so I'm sure he's village.

I passed the gift on to Kime, on a whim. He should be able to confirm that the gift came from an Enraged Reindeer.

I'm happy with the SLyM vote.

I got one of the gifts and it came from the spirit of giving and I know who sent it to me (i.e. not cyth or at least not directly from him)

I guess I'll go back to Slym to put him at 3 and get a definete 1st place. I gotta go to bed soon so hopefully there wont be too many shenanigans but with the votes scattered like this Im not so sure.

Thanks Tayrun, you had me worried when I didn't hear from you!

I'm happy to go along with SLyM.

Steam
  • artadiusartadius Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    SLyM because Tayrun's logic sounds good. But if this doesn't work out, saving a vote for Tayrun tomorrow.

artadius on
    Moderating BSG Game 25
  • DiorinixDiorinix Registered User regular
    I don't have any better leads.

Cythraul
    SLyM

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mmmmm....toasty.
    Welp. I'm not. Because I'm the Yankee Swap and I've been swapping people's abilities all game long.

For instance, what did you get last night, Diorinix?

• The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    I'm giving that "epic" reveal a 1.

That's the best I can do.

God dammit SLyM did you swap away my awesome cheerful ability on day 1 because if so GRUDGED

>_> maybe.

Ahaha

Bedlam because I like playing.

• MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Bedlam, why the retraction?

What a medieval mess today...

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra