As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

A Christmas [MiniPhalla]: Do It Yourself 2-GAME OVER: Mafia Victory

• RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    I GUESS I SHOULD REMIND EVERYONE CYTHRAUL ISN'T CONFIRMED AND ALSO HE IS ON THE LIST! I'LL VOTE THE_ANONYMOUS FOR ONLY BEING TALKATIVE WHEN I AM AWAY? I CAN'T REMEMBER YOU BEING CHATTY! ALSO NICE JOB ON THE TIE VOTES, WE'RE JUST DOING SOOO GOOD!

ATLEAST THE HORNED ONE GOT LUCKY.

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Cythraul wrote:
    Bedlam wrote:
    Zombie Spoit's Dunalist
    2. Tayrun
    3. T_A
    4. Cythraul
    5. Retaba
    8. Diorinix
    10.Daniant

We have 1 neutral and 1 mafia to sort out.

Just to narrow down the dunalist, would the neutral in this grouping please contact me? I don't think the village would want to waste its time accidentally killing you when we have a mafia to weed out :P

Are you confirmed? I forget....

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    As confirmed as I can be without someone seering me. I've been giving out gifts daily that benefit people and my role name and colour have shown up in the giving message. You don't -have- to trust me, but with the info I've got once we weed out the mafia in the dunalist it'll be clear I'm village :)

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    *beepboop* This is a service announcement. We apologise for the delay. Additionally, would whoever gifted Tayrun last night please get in contact? Thank you. *beepboop*

• MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    kime for thinking that Spoit's ability was not useful and being in a key position in the mascara wagon.

If anyone would like to contact me with any relevant info please do so. The less unknowns we have the better.

Steam
  • TayaTaya Registered User regular
    I am traveling today so I'll vote for daniant just in case the plane crashes.

Gonna put a vote on The Anonymous for now, just because he's one of the ones on the dunalist I don't really have any info on.

Steam
  • daniantdaniant Columbus, OhioRegistered User regular
    I'm not teh mafiaz, I'm back at my mom's house running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to see everyone I know while I have a break. This is the first chance since Wednesday night that I've gotten to really Phalla. I realize that my pattern is not usual, but it's the holidays, and I'm a student.

I'm concerned most about kime. Day one he promised nice things if we kept him alive. What are those nice things? Do we know yet? Can anyone say, I got nice things from kime?

Other people I don't know about that worry me:
    Retaba- why the weird caps all the time?
    Diornix- even less active than me, let SLyM die when he didn't respond to SLyM's request for verification of his ability last night.
    Matev- so inactive.

• MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, the Old Republic's been eating my brain this weekend.

Hrm.... Taya, because Taya's always evil.

Matev on
    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
    Also, Diorinix apparently had no active ability, since he and I switched roles and I have no powers anymore.

That seems awfully suspicious in a choose-your-own-ability game. An awfully lot like a mafia.

As much as I'd love to coordinate the presents being passed around so they're what we want it's SUCH a hassle given that everyone's around at different times and nobody trusts anyone haha, so I say whatever, just enjoy the gifts! Merry Xmas Citizens of Phalla! <3

Steam
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    SO WHILE I AM LETTING IT GO, I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT WHEN CYTHRAUL TURNS OUT TO BE MAFIA I AM GOING TO PROBABLY NOT DO AN I-TOLD-YOU-SO.
    BUT I FEEL LIKE THAT IS A THING THAT I WOULD WANT TO DO.

AS FOR MY ANGER-YELLING ISSUES, I AM ANGRY AND RELEASING MY VOICE-WRATH UPON YOU ALL! MY GIFT FOR THIS GROUP OF SORRY SNOW-EATERS.
    ALSO I KNOW MASCARA305 HAD A REACTIVE ABILITY AND THEY TURNED OUT TO BE GOOD, SO WHILE DIORINIX IS SUSPECT (NAME COMPLEXITIY) THAT MIGHT BE A MINOR POINT! PLEASE BE BETTER AT VOTING TONIGHT, FOR THE SAKE MY SANITY AND YOUR EARS(EYES)!

• The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Gonna have to go with kime here. The "I'm a special special snowflake so don't kill me!" only works for so long before people get tired of it, y' know.

When I turn out to be village I'm gonna grudge the hell out of someone :P

Steam
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Matev wrote:
    Because Taya's always evil.
    Pretty suspicious seeing as theres someone whos alwayser evil still alive.

• DiorinixDiorinix Registered User regular
    Mrlicious I hope I've satisfied you in PM fashion.

I think its safe to say at this point that we know who our neutral is.

Daniant, I have received no communication from slym whatsoever. Moreover, the network has me confirmed. What are you trying to pull? So far I have been contacted by bedlam, cythraul and mrlicious, and they can confirm this.

Kime is our best bet tonight. Nothing has been done since day one that I'd call "fun".

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mmmmm....toasty.
    I've actually been talking to kime, I've in no way confirmed him but tonight we should be able to (provided he doesn't eat the vote).

Steam
    If that's the case, then I would go with 38thdoe tonight, and kime tomorrow if he doesn't get his act together.

edited December 2011
    Kime then, at the advice of our network.

TheAnonymous, you're on deck.

Diorinix on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mmmmm....toasty.
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I'm still curious who killed Spoit.
    Since I'm not sure how long I'll be up tonight, I'm going to ask:
    kime who did you give the gift to?

Hopefully we can figure this out.

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

I don't know if I should vote for kime or The Anonymous. Both are probably evil.

I guess kime is leading. Don't want to have tonight be a repeat of last night.

I feel like we're being led by the nose by the mafia...

The Anonymous

The Anonymous since I don't want to die.

I do many things. You know how we found the Grinch, a mafia member?

You're welcome.

Want to kill another tonight? Just patient, I'm getting to it.

Steam profile
    The Anonymous then. Either is good!

I'm tired and going to bed.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    So why can't you say who you gave the gift to?

38thDoE on steam

38thDoe wrote:
    So why can't you say who you gave the gift to?

Oh, I tots opened it. Thought I was getting a seer, but eh

Steam profile
    edited December 2011
    Interesting.
    Something does not add up.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam

Daniant, I've been just as talkative as you - 2-3 discussion posts per day. If I'm suspicious for that, you're just as guilty.

Hopefully you will be reassured tonight.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mmmmm....toasty.
    Didn't want to have to do this buuuuuuuuut...

I'm the Spirit of Christmas, and spreading the Christmas spirit to people is what I do best. Each day I can target one player, and we learn each other's roles. With this I've built up a small but solid network, and I believe I've narrowed down the potential mafia suspects in Spoit's list. Retaba is one of those suspects.

I'm going to prove my power tonight, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't kill me.

Something's fishy if that's true. Or, there's two independent networks working right now that haven't linked up and that list has been wrong from the beginning.

Are we going to switch over?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mmmmm....toasty.
    I don't think there's enough people around to push Retaba into first, so it might be better to push kime instead.

I don't think there's enough people around to push Retaba into first, so it might be better to push kime instead.

Also a bad idea. Have you checked the magic box at all, recently?

It's a three-way tie for second, but I'm OK with a Retaba switch

Steam profile
    edited December 2011
    Magic box is for weaklings!

Are you a weakling?

The Anonymous on
    edited December 2011
    Magic box is for weaklings!

Are you a weakling?

Man, if that's what it takes to use that awesome, wonderful tool, then I'll be as weak as you want.

And I am tired

kime on
    Steam profile
  • TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    I'm willing to believe T_A for now.

So Retaba it is.

The Anonymous is still in the lead right? I'm bad at counting and I don't want another tie.

• romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    Vote closed...

• romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    Really busy at the moment, i'll do narration and PMs when i get a chance (few hours probably)

The Dead
    T_A - The spirit of Christmas - Vote
    Tayrun - Enraged Reindeer - Perished with the spirit of Christmas
    Daniant - Ghost of Christmans Present - Perished with the spirit of Christmas

Bedlam - Secret Santa - Disappeared

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    o0o0o0o

YOU BASTARDS

KILLED

SANTA!

:(

o0o0o0o