As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Holy [chat] its my turn!?

1888990919294»

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Mim wrote:
    Elendil wrote:
    Organichu wrote:
    Elendil wrote:
    Organichu wrote:
    Elendil wrote:
    Organichu wrote:
    elendil you seem bitter about transit

did you get lost?
    no i'm just cranky because it took like two hours to get to pete's last night, then six hours later I crawl out of bed and do another eight

ughuaughuaugh

eight!? mein gott

are you in dc

o.o
    I missed the PATH by thirty seconds - literally it rolled out just as I arrived - and the next was late, so I missed my transfer

I had to go alll the way into philly and switch to the local line and go allll the way back out of philly to get to the nearest station so I could walk the rest of the way

this sounds terrible i am sorry
    i just wanted to whine

i am feeling pretty okay now that I'm home

Were you at 30th street station in Philly?

Also, thank you for being outside last night! I was so relieved to see you there. I almost dropped to my knees and yelled out "THERE IS A GOD"

but I kept my wits about me. And I wasn't drunk yet.
    I switched trains at suburban

I busied myself as I was waiting by trying to find a place to stand from which I could see both of the Dunkin' Donuts at the same time

and you have my social paranoia to thank for me being outside

I was waiting for somebody else to show up

OF COURSE THIS THE RIGHT ADDRESS BUT WHAT IF IT ISN'T. I'LL LOOK QUITE THE FOOL IF I KNOCK.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Nova_C wrote:
    Remember when _J_ bitched and bitched in the Christmas forum because his parents bought him a PS3 and Rock Band?

Really? Why was he upset?

he wanted a 360 and Guitar Hero

ahahahaha

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    i just saw Sherlock Holmes: The Sequel to the first one.

i liked it. it was exciting, there were funny bits and it was a well made movie.

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    _J_'s schtick got old.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Nova_C wrote:
    And the face that there were like, twice as many systems as were findable through jumpgates alone. So much reward for exploration.

And the backdrops were just awesome.

But the lack of gravity was a bit of a letdown. Flying close to a neutron star is more than just dangerous from radiation!

I loved the factions too. They were pretty much all awesome with great backstories and shit.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote:
    Nova_C wrote:
    Remember when _J_ bitched and bitched in the Christmas forum because his parents bought him a PS3 and Rock Band?

Really? Why was he upset?

he wanted a 360 and Guitar Hero

ahahahaha

Man, talk about #firstworldproblems

That's just ridiculous. It's like that 16 year old that freaked out because her parents didn't buy her the right new car.

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Somebody make a thread, guuuuuuuys.

i-7nJ4QVq-L.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.