As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Amazing!

LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In CyberspaceThe Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
edited June 2006 in PAX Archive
There's no 'hidden' phallic imagery on this year's cover. Fruit Fucker doesn't count.

pax06_cover.jpg

Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
Legacy on

• Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    The cloud looks like a pair of testicles.

Edit: Or boobies.

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • NephirijNephirij Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    i disagree. this looks like a vagina outline and bellybutton to me.pax06_cover2.jpg

Nephirij on
  • LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2006
    Oh lordy. Why did I even...

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • Ripple EffectRipple Effect Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    It is indeed beautiful. I REQUIRE FROZEN TREATS!

Ripple Effect on
  • ctishmanctishman Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    pax06_cock.jpg
    Fixed.

ctishman on
    WCTT_banner.gif
    Get the PAX 2008 Countdown widget and while away your sad, pathetic life watching it tick down the hours to PAX '08!
    http://homepage.mac.com/ctishman
  • flatrabbitflatrabbit King of Toast That place, over there.Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    ctishman wrote:
    Fixed.
    you sir, are my hero.

flatrabbit on
    --"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." - Oscar Wilde
  • NephirijNephirij Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    and mine as well.

Nephirij on
  • leafleaf Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    Can someone link me to the "I require frozen treats" strip? I simply can't find it, and the site seems to be having issues with the database and such, making searches almost impossible when I'm on here...

leaf on
    newsig-notweed.jpg
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    20040430h.jpg

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • ViscountalphaViscountalpha The pen is mightier than the sword http://youtu.be/G_sBOsh-vyIRegistered User regular
    edited June 2006
    Raiden333 wrote:
    20040430h.jpg

I still wonder if this incident actually occured or not. Part of me says its a strech. The other part of me says it actually took place.

Viscountalpha on
  • flatrabbitflatrabbit King of Toast That place, over there.Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    I still wonder if this incident actually occured or not. Part of me says its a strech. The other part of me says it actually took place.
    This is fact.

I was there.*

*DISCLAIMER: This part is not fact.

flatrabbit on
    --"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." - Oscar Wilde