As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

A Christmas [MiniPhalla]: Do It Yourself 2-GAME OVER: Mafia Victory

• RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    I WOULD LIKE TO REMIND EVERYONE THAT WHEN I AM DEAD AND MY RAGE HAS COOLED, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FEEL GUILTY.

• daniantdaniant Columbus, OhioRegistered User regular
    Taya wrote:
    REG Rysk and Daniant are both the Ghost of Christmas Present?

Daniant told me she was the Ghost of Christmas Past.

I was. Host error. Sorry double ghost post.

OoOoOo

• romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    daniant wrote:
    Taya wrote:
    REG Rysk and Daniant are both the Ghost of Christmas Present?

Daniant told me she was the Ghost of Christmas Past.

I was. Host error. Sorry double ghost post.

OoOoOo

This is true...

• DiorinixDiorinix Registered User regular
    I've gotta head out for the night - the wife demands a date night. Please don't bandwagon me while I'm gone, kthx.

Whoever sent me a msg, I'll have to check it when I get home. Hopefully its nothing important.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mmmmm....toasty.
  • CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    That would be me :|. In the time you typed that you could have simply replied!

Anyone wanna bandwagon Diorinix? :P

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Well, he's next if Retaba is green, but the all caps creeps me out.

Also, kime is definitely bad news.

WHY WOULD DIORINIX BE NEXT IF I DIE? I SAY JUST KILL CYTHRAUL! VENGEANCE FOR ME!

BUT REALLY MY HUNCHES HAVE BEEN TERRIBLE SO GO WITH GOOD KNOWLEDGE! DON'T ANGER ME MORE!

Cythraul is the only person in the top 10 whose role name has appeared green, at least to my knowledge.

YES IN A GAME WHERE EVERYONE MADE THEIR OWN POWER + ROLE.

• MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    retaba

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
    Every Who down in Whoville, liked Christmas a lot....

Hail Hydra
    Vote closed

edited December 2011
    Alone at the table three figures sat
    without fruitful rejoicing or a pat on the back.
    They weren't exactly happy but neither were they sad
    they just simply were and how they were was quite bad.

You'd think after all this, they'd at least feel elated,
    but never mind all the death it was Christmas they hated.
    Despising the singing, the presents and the whole god damn day
    there was nothing to do but steal the whole thing away.

The Dead
    Reteba - Christmas Vampire - Vote
    MrTlicious - Frosty the Snowpimp - Disappeared
    Taya - Christmas Cookie Baker - Disappeared

GAME OVER:MAFIA VICTORY

Phyphor, Matev, Diorinix, 38thDoe and Cayrus are victorious.

romanqwerty on
    Text version of Everyone's Role PMs are here. Feel free to post your own for formatting or images if you'd like.

Psolms
    The Three Spirits of Christmas
    Win Condition: Find 'the Grinch' and make him publicly renounce his ways and his heart grow three sizes that day. A player who renounces his ways in this manner gains the following trait until the following day: "A Changed Man: Your powers, benefits and disadvantages are all null. Your christmas cheer prevents any negative action being taken against you, but also prevents you from taking any action."

If you achieve your win condition, you are removed from the game, victorious.

Passive Advantage: Incorporeality - You may not be the target of any physical effect.

Passive Disadvantage - One Ghastly Night: You have only 3 nights to achieve your win condition. If you do not acheive your win condition by the 3rd night (after all of your ghost powers have been used), you are removed from the game, defeated.

Passive Disadvantage - Each Spirit, In Turn: You must use one Ghost of Christmas power per night, and each is a once per game ability.

Active Powers:

Jacob Marley's Ghost - You may use this ability each night in addition to one of your ghost powers. Choose a player to find out if that player is Ebenezer Scrooge (or the target of your win condition if there is no scrooge).

Ghost of Christmas Past - Choose a player. On the next night, they may take a second action.

Ghost of Christmas Present - Choose three players (A, B and C). Each player is given the role name of the player next to them in the sequence A->B->C->A

Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come - Choose a player. To all other players, that player is killed and removed from the game. After 1 night, the player is returned to the game, alive and well.

Tayrun
    Enraged Reindeer
    The first time someone tries to vig you, they are trampled instead (you survive, they die).

Win Condition: Remove all the threats to christmas.

T_A
    ...the Spirit of Christmas.
    You are, well, the Spirit of Christmas. It is your wish to spread Christmas to everyone in the world, be they good or evil.

Each day you may select one player to receive the Christmas spirit. If you are eliminated from the game, all players who have received the Christmas spirit will die with you; after all, you are the embodiment of Christmas itself.

Win Condition: survive until all remaining players have received the Christmas spirit.

Mascara
    Sugar plum Fairy
    Allusive: Whenever you are attacked, instead of dying, your win condition is replaced by your attackers

Win Condition(starting): Remove all the threats to Christmas

REG_Rysk
    ...The Ghost of Christmas Present
    http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsA/69268-13103.gif

A jolly soul who lives in the moment, but ages quickly. He lives in the moment (well, kind of has to) and rejoices in all the warmth and harmony of the day he represents. He'll show you a grand old time, and can help you forget your worries. More importantly, he makes you forget what you were doing while you enjoy the merriment.

My power is a Roleblock - the targetted player's action for that night is canceled whilst drinking and dancing the night away.

Win Condition: Remove all the threats to Christmas

Diorinix
    Timmy Licorice-Gumdrop
    Timmy is very disgruntled at work - he doesn't like kids and hates the idea of giving them free stuff. He's working from the inside to bring Christmas down!

Ability: Timmy, if seered, will show as village-aligned. He knows how to fake it.

Win Condition: Destroy Christmas by making sure those who despise it outnumber those who adore it.

Capt Planet
    Character: The Nutcracker
    Since you know over 100 different testicle based attacks you are the master of Crotch-Fu

Kick him in the Nuts: Pick one person each night to kick in the nuts. They will be doubled over in pain and unable to act the next night. Should you kick them in the nuts again they will not survive it a second time.

Daniant
    Ghost of Christmas Past
    See the past: Pick someone each night to examine and you will learn who they spent the night and who spent the night with them.

Phyphor
    The Grinch

Every Who down in Whoville liked Christmas a lot
    But the Grinch who lived just North of Whoville did not!

The Grinch hated Christmas! The whole Christmas season!
    Now, please don't ask why. No one quite knows the reason.

Christmas is coming, the old Grinch lamented.
    Singing and noise, their cheer he resented

Mafia or neutral, role matters little.
    So long as it's the Christmas spirit I cripple!

The Grinch has the following powers:

Two sizes too small - The grinch is unable to recieve items/beneficial effects from other players.

It came without ribbons! It came without tags! It came without packages, boxes or bags! - Target player must post in Seussian style the next day or be roleblocked

What a great grinchy trick! With this coat and this hat, I'll look just like Saint Nick - Seering the Grinch reveals him to be "Saint Nick" instead.

Win Condition: Destroy Christmas by making sure those who despise it outnumber those who adore it.

MrTLicious
    Frosty the Snowpimp
    Always getting a bad rap, but people forget: Pimpin' ain't easy.

Each night, you can bring people into the seedy Christmas underworld and show them that I'm not such a bad guy (reveal as village-aligned). However you seer as mafia.

Spoit
    Santa's (duna)list!

Santa knows who's been naughty or nice, but just to be sure, he's going to check you twice.

Power: Every day you submit a list (with a minimum of 10 people or 66% of the current players whichever is smaller) and receive the ratio of Naughty to Nice people on the list. This will be expressed in the form 1:X where X is the ratio rounded up or down (at random) to an integer. E.g. 2.7 could be rounded down to 2 or up to 3 based on chance alone. Neutrals are counted as neither naughty or nice. Should your guessed start getting really lucky, 0.5, 0.33,0.25,0.2 etc will be treated as "integers".

Slym
    The Yankee Swap!
    The most hated of all holiday traditions, everyone buying the most generic gifts possible to please both Aunt Margie and Little Cousin Tom. Your job is to ruin everyone's day when they end up with their lest preferred gift.

Each night you may pick 2 people and their powers will be permanently swapped (after that night). If any of your targets have more than one power, the first one will be swapped. You are allowed to target yourself.

Cayrus
    You are a Secular Warrior.
    You are proud member of the ACLU and a soldier on the front lines of the War on Christmas. You have often violent arguments (well, as violent as a pacifist can be) with anyone that will listen that government-funded displays of Christmas imagery and traditions violate the U.S. Constitution (of which you have a copy with the Second Amendment crossed out). You will stop at nothing (well, as long as you can do it from the privacy of your home as you eat wine and cheese) to eradicate any references to Christmas that aren't as politically correct as "holidays," or better yet "a day of potential celebration marking the halfway point of the winter season in the Northern Hemisphere."

Power:
    Cease and Desist
    Every night you can send a cease and desist letter to another player, who used the word Christmas that day, on behalf of the ACLU. This will prevent them from taking an action that night.

Posting Restriction:
    Every post you make must quote another post containing the word "Christmas" and edit to say "Holidays."

Bedlam
    Secret Sanata

Secret Santa loves giving presents! He also loves reciveing presents! Its all really festive, though no one must know who secret santa is, that would ruin the surprise!

Power: Gift Exchange

You have Five gifts to give out. Single uses of Seer, Guard, Vig, Roleblock and Busdrive(with self).

Each night you may pick someone to give a gift to. Any power they are targetting on someone gets replaced with your gift for that. If they are not targetting anyone with a power, then that gift is wasted. Should you manage to give all five gifts out you will in turn recieve a special gift.

Retaba
    You are a Christmas Vampire,
    the Silent Nightwalker, you seek out and drain those more gifted than you, because when you're dead no one gives you gifts anymore
    Drain their gifts: You target one player and gain their abilities for a day, while the other player is to drained to realize their gone. (Basically steal + roleblock). You may not drain the same person twice. The works one a cycle like: n1: drain X, n2: X is roleblocked, you can use X's power, n3:drain Y, n4: Y is roleblocked, you can use Y's power.

Taya
    The Christmas Cookie Baker
    Each night you may give a cookie to someone. If they eat the cookie on the same night as they are a vig target, they will live. If they don't eat the cookie and they are killed by vig (not the vote) the killer gets the cookie. Both Baking a cookie and giving it away are considered nightly actions you may not do both at the same time. You start with one cookie.

Matev
    The Grinch!
    The wickedest, baddest, grinchiest what to ever roll through Christmas-Town, you hate Christmas and want no one to enjoy it.

I have the following abilities:

Steal Christmas: Once per night, you may PM the host the name of a player in the game. You then gain their power. They may still use their power. This power only lasts for one use before it expires so you best keep up the stealing.

Why are you taking our Christmas tree?: When you try to use "Steal Christmas" on a person with no targetted power you are immediately eliminated as your heart grows 3 sizes that night.

Kime
    You are...A Trick-or-treater!

This is Christmas, you aren't supposed to be here! But it's too late ~now~, isn't it? Next time, pay attention and go to the right holiday!

...But as you're already here, it wouldn't hurt to have a little fun, hmm?

Your goal is to cause chaos and fear. Of course, dead people don't feel fear, so your victory is dependent on who is alive at the end of the game.

Should the mafia be eliminated (as in, village victory, barring neutral interference), you want to have frightened the village. You will win if you are voted out of the game.

Should the village be eliminated (as in, mafia victory, barring neutral interference), you want to have frightened the mafia. You will win if you were killed by the mafia, or targeted by them three times.

In all other end scenarios, you want to stay around to keep scaring whoever's left. You will win if you survive.

To aid you in your quest of fear, each night you may don a costume. You may only wear one costume at a time, but you can switch costumes and feel the effects on the same night (as in, switch and use abilities on the same night).

Wearing costumes is hard work though and going door to door in skin tight spandex makes you sweat like a leaky roof. Because of this you are unable to wear the same costume 2 nights in a row as your mother is busy washing it.

You have the following costumes:

~~Zombie - You are undead! Beneficial abilities are harmful, and harmful abilities are now useless against you! Except for fire. Fire burns with a burning sort of pain. Painfully.

Restriction - As a zombie, you must be sure to express your desire for flesh often. Otherwise, you risk people realizing it's just a costume, and ALL abilities will be harmful to you!

~~Ghost - You are invisible! Anyone that targets you is roleblocked, and they recieve an ominous message of DOOooOOooOOM.

Restriction - You are a lonely soul, and desperate for attention. All votes against you count double.

~~Pretty Fairy Princess - You can swish and dazzle others with your pink dress and sparkly wand. You can grant a wish to another player! That player will receive an anonymous message saying that they have been granted a wish, and that they must PM the host their wish. Granting the wish (or a version of it) is at the discretion of the host, and you receive no notice of the wish or its results. However, the player who made the wish dies the night after it's fulfillment. Nothing can stop this death.

Restriction - You dressed as a princess could possibly scare people, but not for the correct reason. If you die while wearing the Pretty Fairy Princess costume, you lose.

~~Grim Reaper - Bringer of death. Select a player, and reap them (kill).

Restriction - If in any event this kill fails (guard, roleblock etc), the player who prevented it will recieve a 'seering' of you as the Grim Reaper.

~~Skeleton - Oogie boogie! No one expects the skeleton to be alive (or expects the Spanish Inquisition, for that matter)! You can send a message to a player anonymously through the host, OR insert a message into the narration via the host.

Restriction - It's hard to talk without a tongue! Some parts of your message will get garbled, either by missing words, or words getting mixed up, or the spelling not being quite right.... Depends on how malicious fate (the host) is feeling! Hopefully the message still makes sense!

Cythraul
    You are the Spirit of Giving.
    Each night you may give someone a gift, and they'll recieve this message:

"You have recieved a gift thanks to the Spirit of Giving.

You may 1)Open it or 2) Pass it on to someone else

1) If you open it, you'll recieve a single use power dependent on how many people have passed the gift along.
    1pass:Busdrive(withself)
    2pass:Roleblock
    3pass:power seer
    4pass:Guard
    5pass:vig
    6pass:Role Seer
    7pass:????
    8pass:????
    9pass:???

2)You pass it to someone else by PMing me who you want to pass it to. This is instantaneous (limited only by the speed i can get and relay the PM). Should any regift this (pass it back to someone who already passed it on) the present fizzles and no one gets anything."

Only one present may be in play at any one time, however you should submit a target each night and i'll only take it if the previous present is gone.

Artadius
    Mystery Egg-Nog Brewer
    Each night you may give one person 'Mystery Egg Nog". They will not know what it does.

IF someone drinks it they will have 'liquid courage' and be immune to physical attacks that night however any other actions taken will have reduced effectiveness.

38thDoe
    The Bumble's Achy Teeth
    A tooth? Angry teeth that make people hate Christmas? More likely than you might think!
    Although not apparent at first, the Abominable Snowman only wanted to wreck up the place because of his cursed evil teeth. Teeth able to attach to anything and make him/her/or it want to wreck up the place.

This is those teeth's untold story...

Abilities:

Implant - You may choose another player and implant into their jaw (Or other appendage if needed) in order to drive them into an insane rage. They will only be allowed to post in angry all-caps and you will be able to send them anonymous messages from 'inside their head' (via me of course). You may not implant another person until your current host dies.

(In)Significant Detail - No one seems to know what is causing these issues. After all, you are just some teeth. If you are seered while implanted, you will seer as the original role of the person you are currently implanted into. If you are targeted by an ability your host is affected instead.

• CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    Woot!

Mafia Proboards here. Roman or Matev need to unlock.

Tayrun did I die because I targeted you and it was some defensive thing? Or were you a vig and targeted me?

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Yeah, Kime's role was by far the best

steam_sig.png
    The Host's award for favourite Role PM, for the second time running, goes to kime with this:
    You are...

A Trick-or-treater!

This is Christmas, you aren't supposed to be here! But it's too late ~now~, isn't it? Next time, pay attention and go to the right holiday!

...But as you're already here, it wouldn't hurt to have a little fun, hmm?

Your goal is to cause chaos and fear. Of course, dead people don't feel fear, so your victory is dependent on who is alive at the end of the game.

Should the mafia be eliminated (as in, village victory, barring neutral interference), you want to have frightened the village. You will win if you are voted out of the game.

Should the village be eliminated (as in, mafia victory, barring neutral interference), you want to have frightened the mafia. You will win if you were killed by the mafia, or targeted by them three times.

In all other end scenarios, you want to stay around to keep scaring whoever's left. You will win if you survive.

To aid you in your quest of fear, each night you may don a costume. You may only wear one costume at a time, but you can switch costumes and feel the effects on the same night (as in, switch and use abilities on the same night).

Wearing costumes is hard work though and going door to door in skin tight spandex makes you sweat like a leaky roof. Because of this you are unable to wear the same costume 2 nights in a row as your mother is busy washing it.

You have the following costumes:

~~Zombie - You are undead! Beneficial abilities are harmful, and harmful abilities are now useless against you! Except for fire. Fire burns with a burning sort of pain. Painfully.

Restriction - As a zombie, you must be sure to express your desire for flesh often. Otherwise, you risk people realizing it's just a costume, and ALL abilities will be harmful to you!

~~Ghost - You are invisible! Anyone that targets you is roleblocked, and they recieve an ominous message of DOOooOOooOOM.

Restriction - You are a lonely soul, and desperate for attention. All votes against you count double.

~~Pretty Fairy Princess - You can swish and dazzle others with your pink dress and sparkly wand. You can grant a wish to another player! That player will receive an anonymous message saying that they have been granted a wish, and that they must PM the host their wish. Granting the wish (or a version of it) is at the discretion of the host, and you receive no notice of the wish or its results. However, the player who made the wish dies the night after it's fulfillment. Nothing can stop this death.

Restriction - You dressed as a princess could possibly scare people, but not for the correct reason. If you die while wearing the Pretty Fairy Princess costume, you lose.

~~Grim Reaper - Bringer of death. Select a player, and reap them (kill).

Restriction - If in any event this kill fails (guard, roleblock etc), the player who prevented it will recieve a 'seering' of you as the Grim Reaper.

~~Skeleton - Oogie boogie! No one expects the skeleton to be alive (or expects the Spanish Inquisition, for that matter)! You can send a message to a player anonymously through the host, OR insert a message into the narration via the host.

Restriction - It's hard to talk without a tongue! Some parts of your message will get garbled, either by missing words, or words getting mixed up, or the spelling not being quite right.... Depends on how malicious fate (the host) is feeling! Hopefully the message still makes sense![/b]

2nd place goes to Phyphor with this:
    The Grinch

Grinch%5B1%5D.jpg

Every Who down in Whoville liked Christmas a lot
    But the Grinch who lived just North of Whoville did not!

The Grinch hated Christmas! The whole Christmas season!
    Now, please don't ask why. No one quite knows the reason.

Christmas is coming, the old Grinch lamented.
    Singing and noise, their cheer he resented

Mafia or neutral, role matters little.
    So long as it's the Christmas spirit I cripple!

The Grinch has the following powers:

Two sizes too small - The grinch is unable to recieve items/beneficial effects from other players.

It came without ribbons! It came without tags! It came without packages, boxes or bags! - Target player must post in Seussian style the next day or be roleblocked

What a great grinchy trick! With this coat and this hat, I'll look just like Saint Nick - Seering the Grinch reveals him to be "Saint Nick" instead.

Here is my master spreadsheet if you want to figure out who did what, what night. (each night is on a successive sheet).

Cayrus wrote:
    Mafia Proboards here. Roman or Matev need to unlock.

I cant unlock it.

• daniantdaniant Columbus, OhioRegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    I would just like to say that my Duna-list was pretty good. More people should have listened to the neutrals.

How did the mafia get control of the network?

daniant on
  • psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    kime you should have told me that wish was going to kill me

edited December 2011
    I've unlocked the board.

Reverse seers are wonderful thing Dani, especially when they're given to you. :D

Thanks MrT and Slym!

I'm sad I went through this entire game without using my power, then again, it was neutered by it's modified restriction.

Matev on
    Hail Hydra
  • CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    So I got duped a fake reverse seer??

I'd be mad, but that was my ENTIRE ROLE one phalla so I don't think I have any right to be!

Thanks for running the phalla! Merry Xmas everyone! :D

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
    daniant wrote:
    I would just like to say that my Duna-list was pretty good. More people should have listened to the neutrals.

How did the mafia get control of the network?

It was me - someone role switched me and MrT and I had to lie through my teeth to two folk and keep them from finding out about it to keep it going for 3 nights. From there I just played the obedient yes man. On the last day I was sure I was caught in a lie, so I just went afk to keep from incriminating myself further.

Sorry Cyth....them's the breaks.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mmmmm....toasty.
  • REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    Two mafia picked thrall type roles?

Whatevs.

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Knew Reteba was good since he told me day 2 that he stole Cayrus' power and that it was a roleblock.

Figured Cayrus in turn was bad because last years mafia had a roleblock and he was quiet. Completly wrong about Dani though since she was unusally quite.

My actions were:

Day 1 - Busdrive to MrT
    Day 2 - Vig to Reteba
    Day 3 - Seer to Taya
    Day 4 - Guard to Diorinix

That reverse seer thrall was pretty bad.

• TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    @Cayrus Yeah I think so. My ability was a one time kill-anyone-who-tried-to-vig-me so I was trauling for mafia with that coloured text nonsense.

I think I killed you, but reindeer don't have horns, so...

Great fun game! Thanks for running this roman. Merry Christmas everyone!

• CaptainPlanet82CaptainPlanet82 Registered User regular
    My role was hilarious but I was quite sad I only got to use it once. I'm going to have some new grudging to do from that.

Thanks for hosting Romanqwerty!

Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
    Man, I knew Diorinix was bad when I didn't get an ability in the switch, but then I thought...

What's the probability that my ability would get switched to a thrall? Pretty near 0 right? Right?

Wrong.

Well played Diorinix.

Tayrun wrote:
    I think I killed you, but reindeer don't have horns, so...

They don't? Oops then...Next time pick something native to my country like kangaroos.:P

Bullshit! raindeer have hella horns!

reindeer-213.jpg

• TayaTaya Registered User regular
    I was right about Matev, and Cythraul was right about Diorinix. I was wrong about 38thDoe though. I am willing to assume that anyone who gives me a present is good.

I wish that I could have baked cookies for everyone. Roleblocks are boring.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    REG Rysk wrote:

Whatevs.

Three actually. Then again the only seer was bedlam's one use gift and cythrauls gift. None of which were used?

Roman this was really fun, thanks for hosting!

The eggnog was not poisoned? I guess I was over paranoid.

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

Hehe I was sure of Cythraul being evil too :|

38thDoe wrote:
    REG Rysk wrote:

Whatevs.

Three actually. Then again the only seer was bedlam's one use gift and cythrauls gift. None of which were used?

Taya seered Cayrus, which would have made for a good bandwagon/network if he hadnt have died that night.

Thanks roman for hosting. You can somehow balance a game with self-imposed roles better than I can design my own games :P

• TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    Horns =/= antlers.

Either way, I got to use my ability! Whoo!

Thanks for hosting, roman! This makes my first survive-to-the-end-and-win phalla. Here's hoping I don't get grudged in the next.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mmmmm....toasty.
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    38thDoe wrote:
    REG Rysk wrote:

Whatevs.

:evil:

steam_sig.png
    Yeah there wasnt a dedicated seer, and it didnt seem like there was a dedicated vig either. I figured those two would be the ones to get the most entrys, seems like we had more roleblockers and miller/thralls than anything else.