As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Occupy Hell: How come 1% of the forumers get 99% of the gifts?! [Secret Satans]

• UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    I adore Samurai Jack

• AeytherAeyther Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    I used to watch it all the time, I can't wait til after Christmas so I can sit back and enjoy this.

Aeyther on
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    My intercom beeped, I jumped up to buzz the UPS delivery person in.

Went to the front door of the building, and there were 3 boxes there!
    They were for my neighbor.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    My parents called me up to tell me there were two packages from Amazon at their house for me. I knew it had to be from this 'cause I haven't ordered anything, so I zipped right over, grabbed them, and zipped on back

These boxes are relatively big but not heavy so I'm wondering what's in them. I don't even remember what I've put on my wishlist at this point

pps2M.jpg

Of course, I go for the longer package first (right, ladies? Right??). I bust it open and had the biggest smile on my face
    4Ivbh.jpg

BEAGLE-OPOLY

I didn't even know this existed, so it wasn't on my wishlist. My Satan did some research (into my billions of posts saying beagles are the best dogs). I'm gonna try to sucker some friends into playing this next time I can. I'm 100% sure I'll just keep giggling at all the beagles on it because that's what I'm doing now.

After that I go for the shorter (but thicker) box. Pop that sumbitch open and what do we have?
    dYGYM.jpg

The CORN DOG MAKER.

You don't even know how much I love corn dogs and it has been forever since I've had one. I've already eaten dinner but I'm probably gonna hook this shit up and eat at least one

Then the note
    95vRy.jpg

Thanks, dougyfresh. I'll totally let you know how the corn dogs turn out. You've brought me the gift of food and adorableness and that's really what Christmas is all about (even Jesus agrees)

The Best Pet-able Dogs and Best Edible Dogs await me

• LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    "BAD DOG! Draw a card".

"Doggy Spa. Pay $15".

You have to take some pictures of the board, Keith, because just the box is too awesome for word.

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Holy shit the box for the corn dog maker says "Bake corn dogs, cheese on a stick, pizza on a stick, Snickers on a stick and more!" with a recipe book included

PIZZA ON A STICK? This is what I want

• IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    Is there anything it can't bake on a stick?!

xet8c.gif
  • LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    I just got home and there's a note here from the post office! I'm not expecting anything so I'm going to assume it's my Satan's gift and get wildly excited. Wooo!

Tomorrow, dear Satan, can not come soon enough.

• 2 Marcus 2 Ravens2 Marcus 2 Ravens CanadaRegistered User regular
    Apparently my package has been delivered. Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

• MateyMatey see, look how sad i am now give me your wallet.Registered User regular
    my package is coming in three parts over the course of this week and the beginning of next

• jackisrealjackisreal Registered User regular
    Stuff sent!

• lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    Keith we gon have a corn dog-fondue party inthe near future

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
    Yes!

Also I just pulled a you and picked up what I thought was a crumb and put it in my mouth

I don't know what it was but it wasn't a crum

• lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    It was probably just lint. It's all in the game, yo

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I do this also.

It's a risk you should always take, it could be delicious.

• MateyMatey see, look how sad i am now give me your wallet.Registered User regular
    with great risk comes great reward

• PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    Yesterday, there was a package. I opened it, and then was amazed and then fell asleep and then went to work and now I am back posting about it!

ss1101.JPG
    The package!
    ss1102.JPG
    Epic darkshade bubblewrap.

ss1103.JPG
    That is some good handwriting. I can't even write my own name that well.

ss1104.JPG
    A card was in the red envelope.

ss1105.JPG
    This joke is well received.

ss1106.JPG
    This was on the packing material. I laughed at the child's expression.

ss1107.JPG
    What the heck is shaped like that gold one? Working at a Best Buy, I picked up the green ones and I thought "One of these is a CD, or a 3DS/DS game." I know the size and heft more intimately than I'd like to admit.

ss1108.JPG
    I was right! I've never played this game, but from reading snippets here and there I have gathered that Golden Sun stuff is supposed to be really good. I'm excited to try this.

ss1109.JPG
    I really like these guys, but I've never bought one of their CDs. It's great to actually own one.

ss1110.JPG
    This is another one I don't know much about, but I've seen a lot of people (especially in SE) gushing over how good Sandman is supposed to be. Now I guess I'll find out, and if it hooks me, buy more?!

ss1111.JPG
    As somebody that has wrapped many a gift in duct tape, I appreciate your craftsmanship.

ss1112.JPG
    I've never heard of Chile Man, but I do love food, so I'll happily try this out. It looks great!

Thank you a lot, Kwoaru!

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Hooray I'm glad you finally got it!

Sandman is pretty fantastic, so I hope I you like it. The Chile Man is always at a crafts fair I go to each year with my family when we buy our christmas tree, this year I picked up an extra jar of my favorite blend, so I hope you like that too.

Also that golden sun game may have save data on it I forgot to check :oops:

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    I am last minute going out of town for the weekend, so I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to get my satanee's stuff shipped out before next week. I feel bad it's taken so long, I got a couple last minute things today and will be working on putting the box together.

If you haven't gotten your gifts yet, pretend I am talking to you. It's okay baby, shhh, shh.

• I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell UpI'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up Registered User regular
    Sara Lynn wrote:
    I am last minute going out of town for the weekend, so I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to get my satanee's stuff shipped out before next week. I feel bad it's taken so long, I got a couple last minute things today and will be working on putting the box together.

If you haven't gotten your gifts yet, pretend I am talking to you. It's okay baby, shhh, shh.
    I just naturally assume that everyone is always talking to me. It's safer that way. I'm like "man I have a lot more satans than last year"

• I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell UpI'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up Registered User regular
    Aeyther wrote:
    More presents!
    CEag5.jpg
    A box for me?
    XAJ2y.jpg
    Full of awesome stuff! There's even some notes...
    YgO8Y.png
    iddUE.jpg
    jQeZ3.jpg
    Now that I'm even more excited, time for the stuff.
    srxlC.jpg
    The Book of the Samurai, sounds interesting.
    Y5qlB.jpg
    Samurai Jack! Looks like I will be watching these too.
    2GlnW.jpg
    Everything so far. I am even getting a new LCD TV for Christmas this year so I will get to break it in.

These Samurai themed gifts are amazing! Satan, you sir are wonderful! Thank you!

No problem, had to ruin the game cause I thought those were all gonna ship separately. The notes should have totally been out of order.

For the record: The quote in my sig is from both the hagakure and ghost samurai. Both are amazing and I'm glad you like the samurai jack dvds

• AeytherAeyther Registered User regular
    Aeyther wrote:
    More presents!
    CEag5.jpg
    A box for me?
    XAJ2y.jpg
    Full of awesome stuff! There's even some notes...
    YgO8Y.png
    iddUE.jpg
    jQeZ3.jpg
    Now that I'm even more excited, time for the stuff.
    srxlC.jpg
    The Book of the Samurai, sounds interesting.
    Y5qlB.jpg
    Samurai Jack! Looks like I will be watching these too.
    2GlnW.jpg
    Everything so far. I am even getting a new LCD TV for Christmas this year so I will get to break it in.

These Samurai themed gifts are amazing! Satan, you sir are wonderful! Thank you!

No problem, had to ruin the game cause I thought those were all gonna ship separately. The notes should have totally been out of order.

For the record: The quote in my sig is from both the hagakure and ghost samurai. Both are amazing and I'm glad you like the samurai jack dvds

So you're my Satan! I should've looked harder, I apologize.

I do love Samurai Jack, I used to watch it on Cartoon Network years ago. I have no idea if they still show it, but as soon as Christmas is over and I have an actual TV I can rewatch it and Ghost Dog. If work is slow tomorrow night, I can start on the Hagakure :rotate:

These gifts were wonderful, you did a great job!

• UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Heyyyyy Satan

I mailed you things today. Awesome things. Things which may shatter the foundations of your reality.

Nah, not really but it's some cool stuff and I'm excited to see you post about it in a few days!

• VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    goddammit every time someone posts that I think they're talking to ME

and they never are :(

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    I want you all to see just how great my Satan is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXMSO7U3G5c
    (0:59 reads: "2 Marcus 2 Ravens droppin' 2 much cool stuff for your Christmas experience!")

If you don't want to watch the video, @2 Marcus 2 Ravens sent me the following awesomeness:
    71tTh3Am2TL.jpg
    V for Vendetta graphic novel, which I've been wanting to read.

51CShYY7eAL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    The Best of Buster Keaton which I look forward to watching. I do enjoy some B&W serials; nice hunch there, Marcus.

51ROjdVz1uL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    Howl's Moving Castle. I gave my previous copy away to a 9 year old boy who fell in love with the movie upon first viewing, so it's wonderful to have this back in my library.

51OELgA8H2L._AA300_.jpg
    And .:OMG:. the six original Star Trek movies on Blu Ray. HELL YES. This made my Christmas. When I texted my sister to tell her, she texted back
    Holy shit!!!
    So you made her pretty happy as well.

This was an AWESOME first Secret Satan exchange. Thank you SO SO much, 2 Marc!!!!!!!!!

ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Allstate, you're in good hands

EyQGd.jpg
    edited December 2011
    2 Marcus 2 Ravens :arrow: Margarazzi :arrow: Sal/2/3 :arrow: Uriel :arrow: Aphostile

Blake T/1.5/2 arrows.gifLost Salient

Bogey :arrow: Isoldae/2 :arrow: TankHammer

bwaine :arrow: Robert Khoo :arrow: BEAST! :arrow: Theidar :arrow: neville/2/3 :arrow: Forar/2

Bucketman :arrow: MetroidZoid

BusterK :arrow: Sara Lynn/2

chrishallett83 :arrow: #pipe/2/3/4 :arrow: Platypus Beirut :arrow: Gatsby

DHS Odium :arrow: Vann Diras

Didgeridoo :arrow: dougyfresh :arrow: Keith :arrow: Weaver/2/3 :arrow: Kochikens

End :arrow: godmode/2/3/4 :arrow: Naphtali :arrow: . (plut)

Feebsicle :arrow: Veretas/2 :arrow: Sheri

George Fornby Grill :arrow: Ten :arrow: sarukun/2

I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up :arrow: Aeyther/2 :arrow: Orikaeshigitae/1.5

Legba :arrow: zucchini/2/3/4

Marth :arrow: Okami/2/3

MoosehatIV :arrow: ceres/2

Moriveth&Janson/2 arrows.gifRolo/2

Munkus Beaver :arrow: B. C.

SenorTacos (riddlehero) :arrow: Smart Hero/2/3

ShimSham :arrow: Stale/2 :arrow: Romanian My Escutcheon

Skull Man :arrow: PkErthbnd

SLyM :arrow: Usagi

Staleghoti :arrow: Kadith :arrow: skettios

Tef :arrow: KetBra

The Lovely Bastard :arrow: Tox/2/3 :arrow: lostwords/2 :arrow: Sweeney Tom :arrow: Kusuguttai/2/3/4/5

The_reflection :arrow: Antimatter :arrow: Wombat!!/2/3/4

Vivixenne :arrow: That Dave Fella

??? :arrow: Matev

??? :arrow: Mortal Sky :arrow: Schide/2 :arrow: Kwoaru :arrow: Perrsun :arrow: BYToady/2

??? :arrow: PRD :arrow: Mint :arrow: A Duck! :arrow: Virgil_Leads_You

??? :arrow: QuickSnap :arrow: Goose!

??? :arrow: Spookymuffin :arrow: thorgot/2 :arrow: Slacker71/2 :arrow: Nogs

??? :arrow: The Geebs That Is A Pony :arrow: Caulk Bite 6 :arrow: Centipede Damascus/2

??? :arrow: vermiculture

??? :arrow: VisionOfClarity

??? :arrow: Zay :arrow: Hunter/2/3 :arrow: CrackedLens

??? :arrow: Zonugal

ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I'm glad you liked your presents! And thanks for making that awesome video. I'm going to have that fucking song stuck in my head for a good long while.

Merry Christmas!

I would like to reiterate how nice that video was. I have to work Christmas day starting quite early in the morning, so I'm going to miss seeing my nieces open up their presents. There's no way I would ask them to wait until after 7:00 pm to open them! Anyway, that video just pumped my heart full of Christmas cheer.

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    No no no.

I am supposed to be at the top of the list, for uh, ordering purposes.

• The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    marcus you did good

even if you are canadian

7656367.jpg
    edited December 2011
    I had a fantastic time opening the presents, and now I'm going to have a fantastic time watching and reading them. You rock.

(Yes, I really did stupidly jump around when I opened that last one. It was coincidence that I opened the "main" gift last)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9zlNWACrw4

ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
    marcus you did good

even if you are canadian

Don't worry, I'll make up for it by going to the hospital for free like heathen, hippie communist I am. Just because I can.

you make me sick

7656367.jpg
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    you make me sick

sounds expensive

In America, yep. Canada, however...

#pipe wrote:
    you make me sick

sounds expensive

man I haven't paid for medical care in years

I just tell doctors to write me scripts

7656367.jpg
This discussion has been closed.