As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

It's the All-New Vanilla-Flavoured CF Secret Santa 2011!

• Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    The US is pretty weird if you have to ship GW there from Australia.

Where are you at again? Because I knew a couple of groups active in Osaka, Kyoto, and Nagoya.

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • DayspringDayspring the Phoenician Registered User regular
    Tokyo. I know of Nagoyahammer. We have a GW store quite close, and there is a group i've been meaning to contact named West Tokyo Wargamers, but they seem more historical stuff than the 'Hams

My Warhammer stuff online: Youtube Twitter Insta
  • [GHSC]Ryctor[GHSC]Ryctor Registered User regular
    Dear Santee. No i have not forgotten about you. Your gift will be in the mail this week.

You'd be surprised the amount of damage a hauler can do in the right hands ~ Istvaan Shogaatsu
  • SevorakSevorak Registered User regular
    Just got a box of Immortals in the mail. You are amazing stever. Once I put all these necrons together and add them to the ones I already have gives me a nice big army.

steam_sig.png 3DS: 0748-2282-4229
  • stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Finally got there from the deep reaches of space. Merry Christmas, Sev!
    Now go out & conquer!

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • TheOtherHorsemanTheOtherHorseman Registered User regular
    Sevorak wrote:
    Just got a box of Immortals in the mail. You are amazing stever. Once I put all these necrons together and add them to the ones I already have gives me a nice big army.

Speaking of Amazing, you're not the only one who has received something in the mail recently.

I'm going to get some snap shots and make a proper post after I drive home tomorrow!

• stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    All I want for Christmas is... BRAINS!
    (Insert joke here)
    ...and I got 'em!

zombies_se_01.jpg

Captain Scurvy comes thru with 2nd Ed. Zombies! :twisted:
    I would post a pic but I'm afraid of tech, even tho' I'm a "programmer".
    "Damn horseless carriages!"

Here's links -
    Game Site
    Board Game Geek Listing

Thanks, Captain and Merry Christmas! Arrgggh! :bz

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • altmannaltmann Registered User regular
    I boughted my santee's gifts. I are send them tomorrows.

Imperator of the Gigahorse Jockeys.

"Oh what a day, what a LOVELY DAY!"

signature.png
  • TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    Who is my Santaaaaaaaaaaaaa?!?!?!?!!

My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • TimFijiTimFiji Beast Lord Halfway2AnywhereRegistered User regular
    "Who is my Santaaaaaaaaaaaaa?!?!?!?!!"

Switch: SW-2322-2047-3148 Steam: Archpriest
      Selling Board Games for Medical Bills
    • Captain ScurvyCaptain Scurvy Registered User regular
      Merry Christmas Stever, im glad they included the note. Enjoy your survival in the zombie apoc!

[Enter Witty Catch Phrase Here]
      I received this stuff a few days ago, but driving home for the holidays and a loss in the extended family made things a little hectic until now.

GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

The fruits of @Sevorak 's generosity!

IMG_0030.jpg

Knowing that I had occasion to game but suffered from a dice-famine, I have been gifted both dice and a pair of lovely d-bags crafted lovingly from the hides of tiny, muppet-like animals that were no doubt quite adorable before their productive demise. These will undoubtedly go well with the gift of Exalted, which my friends will enjoy because they will love the idea of being the cursed and blessed scions of the Unconquered Sun, who shall win themselves a place and a peace within Creation using but their wits and their char-... haha, no. They'll like it because of the different kinds of ridiculous violences!

Additionally, I am now the proud owner of two pots of Painting Ability In-A-Can / devlan mud, as I was plum out of the stuff. Excellent! It will go well with a champion for some stout warriors...
      IMG_0031.jpg
      Bör Dragonbane, heroic berserker of the Dwarven army, who has become entombed in some sort of crystal sarcophagus. Trapped, unless his comrades (not yet ready to face the rigors of war without him) can find a way to free him.
      IMG_0032.jpg

Santee, your gift is in the mail!

signature.png
    • SevorakSevorak Registered User regular
      Glad you like your gifts TOH! I hope your dwarfs' hammers can get through that plastic!

steam_sig.png 3DS: 0748-2282-4229
    • VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
      edited December 2011
      I got a large priority mail box at work today. Will update later.

Update: Holy shit this is a lot. I will try to get pics up today, but let me thank my Santa, who will remain anonymous until the loot is revealed.

Vanguard on
    • Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
      Fffffffffffffffffff! Maelstrom! Why do you ship so slow?!

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
      edited December 2011
      Thank you, TheOtherHorseman, for being a magnificent ball of awesome.

tumblr_lwz1m3zcPJ1r9n3dzo2_250.jpg

tumblr_lwz1m3zcPJ1r9n3dzo3_250.jpg

tumblr_lwz1m3zcPJ1r9n3dzo1_500.jpg

I will transcribe the letter once I get home. Alas, my cell phone camera is all I have, but you are looking at the Exemplar Errants with their UA, and Thyra, Flame of Sorrow.

Vanguard on
    • JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
      Gift is here!

Pathfinder stuff! A few books of stuff that will come in handy when our game picks back up after the holiday lull. "Ultimate Combat" is a fun one to read- the sheer number of options and new classes I can pull out makes me just think of the next time I level up.

There is also a copy of the Adventurer's Armory! Just the sheer amount of crazy weapons I can keep my GM off-balance with now... it's going to be fun to just wander through it and pick out the special weapons that would fit the current mission.

My favorite read, however, is the third book- Misfit Monsters Redeemed. We've all dug through a monster manual at least once, and the crazy ones always stick in your mind. Like the Wolf-In-Sheep's-Clothing (the stump-like monster with a little bunny sitting on it). This book takes that monster and reworks it into something that's just plain devious. There' no way my group's GM is ever seeing this- unless he buys us pizza. Or cheezburgers.

But anyways, thanks to my Santa, Altmann. I can't wait for the next game!

steam_sig.png
      I can has cheezburger, yes?
      Glad you got them, Vanguard! May they lead your army to bloody and righteous victories over enemies of the faith

No problem Jayson! I was hoping you would be able to use what I got you so good luck!

signature.png
      I still haven't received something, but not losing hope. I'm letting the suspense age like cheese.

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
        I haven't received anything either, but considering my location that is not a surprise. Also the fact that I haven't been able to check mail in the last 5 days. Perhaps it will be here in time for my birthday?

So where are we at in the SS? Who still hasn't received, gifted, etc?

• CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
        I have not sent nor received but my gift is nearly done and I can always drive it to my santee since we're in the same state 8-)

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
        I have not sent nor received but my gift is nearly done and I can always drive it to my santee since we're in the same state 8-)

J-j-j-jersey? I still haven't gotten anything.

• CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
        Denial

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
        :( noooo

Yeah still nothing here. Dunno what's happening, only 10 days left.

signature.png
        I have been a bad santa but my gift will be in the post tomorrow.
        The bad news is none of you guys are my Santee, tho

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
        Anialos wrote:
        I haven't received anything either, but considering my location that is not a surprise. Also the fact that I haven't been able to check mail in the last 5 days. Perhaps it will be here in time for my birthday?

Didn't make it in time for birthday. Hope Santa comes through!

• MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
        Santee, your gift will be on it's way by the end of the week. Hooray for Christmas bonuses and stuff!

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
        Hail Hydra
        Matev wrote:
        Santee, your gift will be on it's way by the end of the week. Hooray for Christmas bonuses and stuff!

Is it me?

Or meeeeeeeee?!?!

I'm hoping my Santee got his stuff, but I haven't seen him post in a while... Still waiting on my end too, unless a package got delivered while I was out and a coworker stuck it in my desk without telling me...

Nope, nothing there.

I'm hoping my Santee got his stuff, but I haven't seen him post in a while... Still waiting on my end too, unless a package got delivered while I was out and a coworker stuck it in my desk without telling me...

Nope, nothing there.

It's me. I'm your santa.
          I hoped to post it today but I'm not going to have time. It'll be in the post tomorrow or saturday though!
          I've taken photos too, so if you're impatient you can see what I got you :P

I'll wait. I hate spoiling surprises. :D

Damn, I'm actually going to be in Japan in late February, March, if this project gets pushed back any more. I'm not sure how I could arrange having something shipped to me while I'm there, and while I'm patient, I'm not sure I'm THAT patient...

I am away from my APO mailing address until the 20th. If whoever my Santa is did send it APO please let the powers that be know so you don't get in trouble because of my travel schedule.

• AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
          Dear Santee, I am sorry it's taken so long, but you have not been forgotten.

Low and behold, your gift is sent. Hopefully you will enjoy it, as your patience deserves a good gift.

User name Alazull on Steam, PSN, Nintenders, Epic, etc.
          Is it meeeeeeeeeeeeee?

TimFiji wrote:
          Or meeeeeeeee?!?!