As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WH40K] Blood Talon Dreads - "If you weren't already bleeding for 3 days, you will be"

19495969798100»

• Options
    TraceofToxinTraceofToxin King Nothing Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    They're about the size of Ogryns so no
    Given that there are no c'tan size guidelines, and the ones that GW makes come on 40mm bases just like ogryn, and you're certainly not going to mistake one in a necron list as anything but a c'tan, I'm not seeing the issue.

There are two C'Tan models. They're a guideline.

Go to the new thread before this one breaks the internet. DO IT NOW.

TraceofToxin on
    Everyday I wake up is the worst day of my life.
  • Options
    Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    Tastyfish wrote:
    Mr_Rose wrote:
    So I got my Mymeara book today. Full of Eldar-y goodness, and now I want a corsair army.
    Also, Bran Redmaw is a beast, literally; he can turn into a ravening T6 wolf beast if you're not careful, and he gives a unit of Grey Hunters the same special deployment rules as Wolf Scouts. So what if the Space Wolves only got one new guy? They got one amazing new guy.

Two guys technically, weren't they planning on doing a Were-form Bran?

I fully expect him to be part of the Bran Redmaw kit, assuming one gets made. But that's like saying Orikan the Diviner is two dudes just 'cause he has two stat lines. OK, Bran is a little different in that he changes model, but still...

...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
  • Options
    saluksicsaluksic Registered User regular
    It's cool Salvation, I was being sarcastic as well.

Bran (lol Game of Thrones) can morph into a wolf? That's awesome.

• Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    They're about the size of Ogryns so no
    Given that there are no c'tan size guidelines, and the ones that GW makes come on 40mm bases just like ogryn, and you're certainly not going to mistake one in a necron list as anything but a c'tan, I'm not seeing the issue.

There are two C'Tan models. They're a guideline.
    Right. Which is why Ushabti can make good c'tan.

• Options
    OtakuD00DOtakuD00D Can I hit the exploding rocks? San DiegoRegistered User regular
    Last'd.

makosig.jpg
This discussion has been closed.