As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Occupy Hell: How come 1% of the forumers get 99% of the gifts?! [Secret Satans]

• Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Sheri wrote:
    Black Dynamite?

Must be @DHS Odium

For the purposes of this exercise, we'll refer to him as The Vector.

[IMG][/img]
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    I discovered another package from A Duck!
    Both shirts have generated positive comments for me, so they may for you as well! They may also lead to you being stabbed. WHO KNOWS.

Lo and behold, two stylish t-shirts had arrived to my door.
    2lat3s1.jpg
    It's true!

10dw0w7.gif
    The most prestigious club!

Amazing! (and comfy too). Also, they're great colors as Brown tends to match my hair.

Thank you for all the gifts! I'll be wearing these to future social events.
    Thanks for the bundles of happiness!

VayBJ4e.png
  • Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    @David Coffman Those got to you a lot faster than I expected! :D

Anyway, Black Dynamite is great, and I figured the best way to present Bullshit without all eight seasons would be to bookend it.

On the subject of the LoL codes, I believe you will be very, very happy.

If my Amazon notifications are right, the Caramilk should be there within the next two days, and another Black Dynamite related item should be there around the same time.

Quick question though; there was one other thing I ordered, but I wasn't sure if it shipped with the rest of the package.

Did you get a fourth item in that package, or was it just the DVDs?

[IMG][/img]
  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    @tossrock is a goddamn boss

he even knows of my secret, forbidden love

pictures will come when phone posting/life ceases to be such a dang hassle

7656367.jpg
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    The chains are getting longer!

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular

So that's why he wanted a high resolution nude photo of me

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Hooray!

Something for me!
    picture001se.jpg

A note for me!
    picture002rl.jpg

It's from 42(FortyTwo)!

WHAT IS IT.
    picture003zoi.jpg

SWEET!

Thanks to you 42(FortyTwo)!

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • MrDoctorProfessorMrDoctorProfessor Registered User regular
    Yesterday, I received an Amazon box. I had already received gifts from my whole family, so I was excited to finally get my Satan gift! I sat down, started taking pictures of the whole unboxing, only to read the tag and see, "From Mom and Dad"...Just now, the doorbell rang, I opened and there was another Amazon box. I thought, "Yay! Satan Gifts! Woo!". Sat down, unboxed, took copious pictures, only to see "Love Mom and Dad" on the tag again. Apparently their gift was a two boxer. I feel over privileged that Im disappointed that I got gifts in the mail but they arent the ones I was hoping. First world problems and all.

noAZAb5.png?1
    Hey Satan!
    Steam
  • BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    Well, what did your parents get you?

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • vermiculturevermiculture Registered User regular
    well usps says one of my packages has been delivered to my satanee. But they havent posted yet, but they have posted in other threads. Maybe they just really hated it? I'm sorry satanee you are also getting something nice!

steam id: vermiculture
    edited December 2011
    BusterK wrote:
    Well, what did your parents get you?
    Oh my parents got me an awesome espresso machine, a tamper, a milk frother and these two sweet little espresso glasses. The reason I wasnt expecting any other packages, least of all from them, is just because the day before, we had gotten a card with two checks, one for my wife and one for I from the same parents. Im wondering if my Dad sent the espresso machine and such and didnt tell my mom so she sent out the checks.

MrDoctorProfessor on
    noAZAb5.png?1
    Hey Satan!
    Steam
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular

Holy crap that got there fast. I only sent it on Monday!

sig.png
  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Tell me if I fuctup anything.
    2 Marcus 2 Ravens :arrow: Margarazzi :arrow: Sal/2/3 :arrow: Uriel :arrow: Aphostile

Blake T/1.5/2 arrows.gifLost Salient

Bogey :arrow: Isoldae/2 :arrow: TankHammer

Bucketman :arrow: MetroidZoid

BusterK :arrow: Sara Lynn/2

bwaine :arrow: Robert Khoo :arrow: BEAST! :arrow: Theidar :arrow: neville/2/3 :arrow: Forar/2

chrishallett83 :arrow: #pipe/2/3/4 :arrow: Platypus Beirut :arrow: Gatsby

DHS Odium :arrow: Vann Diras

Didgeridoo :arrow: dougyfresh :arrow: Keith :arrow: Weaver/2/3 :arrow: Kochikens

End :arrow: godmode/2/3/4/5 :arrow: Naphtali :arrow: . (plut)

Feebsicle :arrow: Veretas/2 :arrow: Sheri

FortyTwo :arrow: Tonkka

George Fornby Grill :arrow: Ten :arrow: sarukun/2

I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up :arrow: Aeyther/2 :arrow: Orikaeshigitae/1.5

Marth :arrow: Okami/2/3

MoosehatIV :arrow: ceres/2

Moriveth&Janson/2 arrows.gifRolo/2

Munkus Beaver :arrow: B. C.

SenorTacos (riddlehero) :arrow: Smart Hero/2/3

ShimSham :arrow: Stale/2 :arrow: Romanian My Escutcheon :arrow: David Coffman

Skull Man :arrow: PkErthbnd

SLyM :arrow: Usagi

Staleghoti :arrow: Kadith :arrow: skettios

Tef :arrow: KetBra

The_reflection :arrow: Antimatter :arrow: Wombat!!/2/3/4

Tossrock :arrow: The Lovely Bastard :arrow: Tox/2/3 :arrow: lostwords/2 :arrow: Sweeney Tom :arrow: Kusuguttai/2/3/4/5

Vivixenne :arrow: That Dave Fella

??? :arrow: Legba :arrow: zucchini/2/3/4

??? :arrow: Matev

??? :arrow: Mortal Sky :arrow: Schide/2 :arrow: Kwoaru :arrow: Perrsun :arrow: BYToady/2

??? :arrow: PRD :arrow: Mint :arrow: A Duck! :arrow: Virgil_Leads_You/2

??? :arrow: QuickSnap :arrow: Goose!

??? :arrow: Spookymuffin :arrow: thorgot/2 :arrow: Slacker71/2 :arrow: Nogs

??? :arrow: The Geebs That Is A Pony :arrow: Caulk Bite 6 :arrow: Centipede Damascus/2

??? :arrow: vermiculture

??? :arrow: VisionOfClarity

??? :arrow: Zay :arrow: Hunter/2/3 :arrow: CrackedLens

??? :arrow: Zonugal

If my calculations are correct, 43 people still don't have any presents :<

ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Tossrock wrote:

Holy crap that got there fast. I only sent it on Monday!

Yeah, I sent a package Friday and it was like $3.50 total shipping including the packaging and it got to where it was going on Monday

I was shocked

• AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    Woo! Shipped my satanee their gift today, ETA is Friday

PREPARE TO RECEIVE MY GIFT, SATANEE

• KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    i just bought my dad
    1. a blu ray player (he still has a dvd player and for some reason, during EVERY SINGLE DVD, it skips at some point, and come on dad welcome to the 21st century, bitch)
    2. The Universe, Season 5 on blu ray
    3. Terminator 2, blu ray

I wanted to get him the Band of Brothers / The Pacific dual blu ray box set, but it was more than the blu ray player so fuck that. Plus, can't go wrong with a beautiful show and a sexy robot movie right?

• IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    For real, that band of brothers/ pacific box set ain't cheap.

xet8c.gif
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    im gonna get it for him for his birthday in like three months

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    He told me this would be the last one but I really don't know what to believe anymore.

@chrishallett83 sent me another thing. This one had a note in it!

Klg4A.jpg

That's a Flag of the great state of Western Australia, a copy of Cloud Street by Tim Winton (A beloved book by a WA Author), and a copy of Arkham City for PS3 and Batman: Gotham Knight on Bluray!

The note indicated that the Batman stuff was from Blake and the book was recommended by Blake. Thanks Blake!

And Thank you for the ridiculous amount of loot, Chris! I'm off to go skating in a new hoodie while shaving and reading a book!

#pipe on
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    You're going to get blood on your hoodie.

Also, yeah, that's it. I'm broke now after all my Christmas shopping, or you'd probably be getting some gloves and a pass-returner-thingy as well...

Donovan Puppyfucker on
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    Hahaha oh my god. I dropped the bomb on my parents that due to their previous shenanigans, I would not be spending Christmas with them and instead visiting friends in Eugene.

My mom first, after a couple sentences, hung up. And then I get this glorious text: "Well, since you've been hurting me all year, I guess this shouldn't come as a surprise ..."

I have hit the point where attempts at guilt just run off my back. Like ducks and water and shit. I feel bad, but really when the most I want for Christmas is 'to please stop verbally abusing my brother' and I can't get that, I just want to shrug my shoulders.

That said, I have to apologize to my Satanee and I'm not sure if I just want to come out and tell him/her who I am, or if that would ruin the surprise. Presents will not make it by Christmas because my credit card app got denied. And I know all of this sounds like I'm a dirty dirty <insert insult here>, but I'm not. Wasn't last year, wasn't the year before that, and I am making the best effort to make this year the best.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Your welcome Dave, (I got that for free due to a series of fortunate events so really I should just thank Chris for shipping cause I don't need two copies of the same game)

I need to read cloudstreet again, it is no doubt his best work and speaks to me because it's full of so much stuff I did as a kid and really has my own feelings of Perth summed up in there too.

Blake T on
  • BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    I have been on the verge of getting my brother a Blu-Ray player since he just bought a new tv
    But he's been asking for a soda maker for such a long time
    And it seems kind of dumb to me but whatever it's his Christmas

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • FletcherFletcher Registered User regular
    Digital gifts are awaiting my satanee, and some postal stuff is on the way!

And now all of the money is gone again. It was nice having some for a few minutes, though!

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    BusterK wrote:
    I have been on the verge of getting my brother a Blu-Ray player since he just bought a new tv

It's just my attitude of Christmas, but he knows he wants a soda maker and he can still but one whenever he wants to. But I really enjoy giving people gifts that they dont expect.

Fletcher if you didn't get your Satanee a copy of your book I am going to be so cross at you!

xet8c.gif
    Isoldae wrote:
    Fletcher if you didn't get your Satanee a copy of your book I am going to be so cross at you!

But I won't really be.

xet8c.gif
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote:
    BusterK wrote:

It's just my attitude of Christmas, but he knows he wants a soda maker and he can still but one whenever he wants to. But I really enjoy giving people gifts that they dont expect.

yeah but see then you run the risk of getting him something he doesn't actually want

maybe he wants a soda maker not because he'll just up and buy one one day, but because he doesn't WANT to spend money to buy it for himself even if he DID have the money for it

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • TefTef Registered User regular
    And if you ever get bored of making soda, you can be 14 again and get high off the cylinders :rotate:

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    What the hell?!

I got my gift!

Celebrate you assholes!

And now await my satanee!

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
    Hahaha oh my god. I dropped the bomb on my parents that due to their previous shenanigans, I would not be spending Christmas with them and instead visiting friends in Eugene.

My mom first, after a couple sentences, hung up. And then I get this glorious text: "Well, since you've been hurting me all year, I guess this shouldn't come as a surprise ..."

I have hit the point where attempts at guilt just run off my back. Like ducks and water and shit. I feel bad, but really when the most I want for Christmas is 'to please stop verbally abusing my brother' and I can't get that, I just want to shrug my shoulders.

That said, I have to apologize to my Satanee and I'm not sure if I just want to come out and tell him/her who I am, or if that would ruin the surprise. Presents will not make it by Christmas because my credit card app got denied. And I know all of this sounds like I'm a dirty dirty <insert insult here>, but I'm not. Wasn't last year, wasn't the year before that, and I am making the best effort to make this year the best.

Shitty situation. Hope everything turns for the better for you. I wanted to get my Satanee more but Ive got 9 other family members visiting for the holidays. The food bill alone is going to break me.

noAZAb5.png?1
    Hey Satan!
    Steam
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Fletcher wrote:
    Digital gifts are awaiting my satanee, and some postal stuff is on the way!

And now all of the money is gone again. It was nice having some for a few minutes, though!

Fletcher you don't come around here often enough anymore, your presence is missed

Kusuguttai wrote:
    i just bought my dad
    1. a blu ray player (he still has a dvd player and for some reason, during EVERY SINGLE DVD, it skips at some point, and come on dad welcome to the 21st century, bitch)
    2. The Universe, Season 5 on blu ray
    3. Terminator 2, blu ray

I wanted to get him the Band of Brothers / The Pacific dual blu ray box set, but it was more than the blu ray player so fuck that. Plus, can't go wrong with a beautiful show and a sexy robot movie right?

Best Buy's got it for $80 right now

it's fullscreen but I don't see a widescreen version of the set available. There are widescreen versions of the separate series (which BBY has on sale for like...$36 each I think)

• SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    This is what I'm doing

Sewing in ends

Can't wait to be done and ship this out!

mJ4MJ.jpg

Huh that Instagram border sure is something

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Something terrible, yes.

• TefTef Registered User regular
    Chris the WA flag was a really good touch, by the way :^:

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    Tonkka wrote: »
    What the hell?!

I got my gift!

Celebrate you assholes!

And now await my satanee!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*gasp*
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EyQGd.jpg
This discussion has been closed.