Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[PATV] Penny Arcade: The Series s.3 ep.5 - Fibocracy (4th Panel)

RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazedby the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
edited December 2011 in The Penny Arcade Hub

• AurichAurich regular Registered User regular
    I am so glad to see Jerry actually used the personal trainer Khoo got him. Good health is key to providing me with thrice-weekly entertainment. Plus, he's seriously got some ground to cover if he's going to catch up to Mike's 70,000 pushups.

• Tim-YatesTim-Yates Registered User
    Loved this episode. I also think the film crew had the most on screen presence in this video, it almost ruined the feeling of spontaneity i love from these shows. Then Jerry got on the floor and did the scorpion, and it came back.

failhunter_banner2_by_timyates-d4jn83j.jpg
  • TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    For some reason the shoutout to this XKCD strip made me smile.

• FactorySquirrelFactorySquirrel Registered User
    Jerry doing The Scorpion was for some reason adorable.

"That man is playing Galaga! He thought we wouldn't notice. But we did."