As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sick Tat, Brah

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    I'M A BITCH, CAN'T BURG

• Options
    Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular
    @Blake T I love your carabiner tattoo. Were you also the guy who was talking about getting a quickdraw on his wrist? I've considered doing that too. Quickdraw on one arm, cam on the other.

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    SICK TATS

• Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    H A M N E G G S

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    Ruby RhodRuby Rhod Multipass!Registered User regular
    Oh hey tattoos, I have those:

My back tattoo:
    NmFFz.jpg

Right arm:
    5kY5d.jpg

Left arm:
    M5dxZ.jpg

And what I am now considering getting on my wrist. It's Leeloo's tattoo from the fifth element:
    I9VS2.jpg

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    DICK KICK

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Fire Truck wrote:
    @Blake T I love your carabiner tattoo. Were you also the guy who was talking about getting a quickdraw on his wrist? I've considered doing that too. Quickdraw on one arm, cam on the other.
    Thanks man.

It's the clip from my very first QuickDraw. When I hold the draw it lines up with the tattoo.

• Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    I want a white tattoo on my white ass that says CRACKER in comic sans

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I'VE FOUND CARMEN SANDIAGO GUYS.

SHE IS ON LYLES' ARM.

• Options
    STEALING THE PRICELESS ART THAT IS HIS BODY.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Blake T wrote:
    I'VE FOUND CARMEN SANDIAGO GUYS.

SHE IS ON LYLES' ARM.

I love you so much for this.

Edit: You even added the proper '

Ruby Rhod on
  • Options
    It is one of the few grammatical rules I follow every time.

• Options
    I have had quite a few people write either Lyle's or Lyleses. The latter makes me contemplate murder.

• Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    I know a dude, Brian Four Fingers

he's missing a finger

as one might imagine

he got knuckle tattoos

AWK on one hand
    WARD on the other

hahahaha this is amazing

i have no intention of doing so, but if i were to ever get knuckle tattoos they would read FREE HUGS

i'd cash in on that shit, yo!

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    denihilistdenihilist Ancient and Mighty Registered User, Moderator mod
    I have a tattoo. It looks like this:

271025_2128929378538_1105051419_32493471_921731_n.jpg

• Options
    George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    where is the D&D guy w/ the John Galt tattoo because loool

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    D&D regular?

John Galt tattoo?

Yeah, no thanks.

• Options
    George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    there is a guy in my hall with a tattoo of Oregon on his back as an outline, then little markers with where he has lived, the one for Eugene is a green/yellow O.

I thought the theme was cool, dude is a total Straight White Bro though

• Options
    D&D regular?

John Galt tattoo?

Yeah, no thanks.

he came into one of the previous tattoo threads. So many people died that day.

• Options
    MrDoctorProfessorMrDoctorProfessor Registered User regular
    My tats

Right Pec - Spoilered for hairy man chest
    SphfU.jpg

And then on my right bicep
    KU2tb.jpg

Id like to get an 8 bit-ish mario 1 up shroom on my left pec eventually.

noAZAb5.png?1
    Hey Satan!
    Steam
  • Options
    SilvenSilven Registered User regular
    Someone mentioned getting an ouroboros earlier? I've been thinking about the same. Or any of the awesome designs taken from old alchemist journals.

I also thought about a bit of text because this stuck out at me:

"O God, I could be bounded in a nutshell, and count myself a
    king of infinite space—were it not that I have bad dreams."

But then I realized that I know nothing about Shakespeare and I gave up on that.

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Where is Captain Cthulu.

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Liberate tuteme ex infernis
    precisely this

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    miscellaneousinsanity on
    uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    My Latin is terrible (I don't know any Latin at all...), I think that means deliver me in hell safely?

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Check the link, it's like the fourth one.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    Liberate tuteme ex infernis? Google says it's She was delivered from the hells tuteme.

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I think I want a viking tattoo to match my knight

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Oh I thought you meant misc's edit, not hacksaw's.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    I'm thinking of getting my entire torso covered in trashy tribal tattoos, what do you guys think

• Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
  • Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    Is there such a thing as a good polar bear tattoo?

I don't think there is.
    GXa2P.jpg

broken image link
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Grey Ghost wrote:
    Uriel wrote:
    Man I can barely stand getting a shot, I don't think I could do a tattoo.

I won't lie, mine hurt like a bitch, but I am a little bitch, so

My sister was there and I didn't make a sound but she said I was making some pretty gnarly faces
    I had her go get me a Coke from the machine up front because I felt a little nauseous at first, though that cleared up pretty quick

Yeah you want to keep your sugar levels up

But the pain totally depends on where you get it. My tattoo is on my shin above my ankle and it didn't really hurt at all. Well I shouldn't say at all, there was some pain but nothing really cringeworthy. In fact, after the initial "shock" it started feeling good

My friend got some on his arm and said the outside of the arm doesn't hurt but the inside of the arm hurt like a bitch.

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Spoilered for hairy man chest

hello yes here I am

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    My tattoos, mostly on my back, haven't hurt all that much

every now and then, though during the outline, the gun will go over one small, arbitrary spot on my skin and it's 2 seconds of agony.

• Options
    Honestly I kind of just want tattoos for the rush you get while it's happening

• Options
    I don't want to become a tattoo junkie though

• Options
    "yo man you one of them artists or somethin? i'll suck ya dick for some ink"

• Options
    NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    if i ever get a tattoo itll prolly be the iron fist symbol or the green lantern symbol.

rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    I decided I'm going to get Nightwing's symbol on my arm, all wrapped around like on the suit

ikbUJdU.jpg
This discussion has been closed.