Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

When Sysadmins Ruled the [Chat]

1333435363739»

Posts

  • JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Echo wrote: »
    LaOs wrote: »
    Echo: Like, that Baffin Islands and all that ice that Canada's been trying to beat everyone off of? Or where exactly?

    Something like a million square kilometers or somesuch.

    So yeah, pretty much "all that ice".

    Fuck them!

    James on
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    mtvcdm wrote: »
    Hey, look, a shower. I wonder what happens next.
    :winky:

    Thanatos on
  • Andrew_JayAndrew_Jay Registered User
    edited June 2007
    James wrote: »
    Echo wrote: »
    LaOs wrote: »
    Echo: Like, that Baffin Islands and all that ice that Canada's been trying to beat everyone off of? Or where exactly?

    Something like a million square kilometers or somesuch.

    So yeah, pretty much "all that ice".
    Fuck them!
    We (sort of) turfed out the Danes.

    If we can handle them, the Russians will be a cakewalk.

    Andrew_Jay on
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Andrew_Jay wrote: »
    Richy wrote: »
    _J_ wrote: »
    So it's the weekend.

    And I've nothing to do...and nobody is around.

    [drink] on!
    Same here, except I'm out of beer :(
    LCBO will be open on Sunday, but not on Monday.

    So there's no excuse.
    Not having a ride there is a good excuse IMO. What am I supposed to do, ride a bike with cases of beer and wine balanced on my head?

    Richy on
    sig.gif
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD along with you if I get drunk well I know I'm gonna be gonna be the man whoRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    mtvcdm wrote: »
    So I'm popping in the Street Fighter 2 movie (the animated one) that I bought at MGC.

    The video immediately starts with a very, very long ad for: the Street Fighter 2 animated movie. Which I have not only already bought, but am in the process of watching, and the only way I could see this ad is if I had bought the movie and was currently watching it, which you may recall from earlier in this sentence I have done.

    WHY

    EDIT: Now the ad is mentioning tie-ins to PS1 and Saturn games, network coverage (as in, NBC, CBS, ABC), comics, WWF Magazine, SHUT UP I WANT TO WATCH THE MOVIE I BOUGHT.

    EDIT 2: SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE GIVING THE RETAILERS I AM NOT A RETAILER I AM A CONSUMER WHO DOES NOT DESERVE THIS AAAHGAHAAGAHAGAH

    EDIt 3: I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR DAMN STREET DATE. YOUR STREET DATE WAS 13 YEARS AGO.

    It sounds like what you bought was a preview copy for video store owners.

    Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • LaOsLaOs Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Richy wrote: »
    Andrew_Jay wrote: »
    Richy wrote: »
    _J_ wrote: »
    So it's the weekend.

    And I've nothing to do...and nobody is around.

    [drink] on!
    Same here, except I'm out of beer :(
    LCBO will be open on Sunday, but not on Monday.

    So there's no excuse.
    Not having a ride there is a good excuse IMO. What am I supposed to do, ride a bike with cases of beer and wine balanced on my head?

    They have handlebar baskets for a reason, Richy.

    LaOs on
  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    LaOs wrote: »
    Richy wrote: »
    Andrew_Jay wrote: »
    Richy wrote: »
    _J_ wrote: »
    So it's the weekend.

    And I've nothing to do...and nobody is around.

    [drink] on!
    Same here, except I'm out of beer :(
    LCBO will be open on Sunday, but not on Monday.

    So there's no excuse.
    Not having a ride there is a good excuse IMO. What am I supposed to do, ride a bike with cases of beer and wine balanced on my head?

    They have handlebar baskets for a reason, Richy.
    Is that reason to look gay? Because I can't think of any other reason.

    The Green Eyed Monster on
    wisdom wrote:
    if knowledge is power and power corrupts, be smart, be evil
  • LaOsLaOs Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    celery77 wrote: »
    LaOs wrote: »
    Richy wrote: »
    Andrew_Jay wrote: »
    Richy wrote: »
    _J_ wrote: »
    So it's the weekend.

    And I've nothing to do...and nobody is around.

    [drink] on!
    Same here, except I'm out of beer :(
    LCBO will be open on Sunday, but not on Monday.

    So there's no excuse.
    Not having a ride there is a good excuse IMO. What am I supposed to do, ride a bike with cases of beer and wine balanced on my head?

    They have handlebar baskets for a reason, Richy.
    Is that reason to look gay? Because I can't think of any other reason.
    Transport of liquor, of course! geez!

    LaOs on
  • Loren MichaelLoren Michael Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I'm going to be playing drinking Double Dash tonight, with four cubes.

    There will be blue sparks and black outs.

    Loren Michael on
    2ezikn6.jpg
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray the swamp, always the swampRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    night [chat]. <3

    Aldo on
    Elendil wrote: »
    said Aldo hazily, before clop-clop-clopping out of the room
  • redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    redx wrote: »
    Hi dyna!
    What's up? Are you still house sitting? Working yet?
    yeah, been working for a few months now. Got benefits already and everything.

    My 90 eval+raise thing is coming up, and, like, my boss has left.. So, his work, responsibilities, bullshit, and stress is getting split between another guy and myself. So... I'm pretty sure I'm going to make a rather strong argument for a decent bit more pay.

    It's not awful or anything, but it is annoying. There is no one in the department with the authority to say no to stuff. It's slow right now, but in a couple months, there is a rather real concern about stuff piling up. It could get kinda shitty if stuff doesn't get worked out a little better than it is now.

    redx on
    This machine kills threads.
  • LaOsLaOs Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Loren:
    Sounds like fun to me.

    Better than blue balls and black eyes!

    LaOs on
  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Feral wrote: »
    I love how Fallout's all
    Fallout wrote:
    i just snorted what i think was a klonopin

    Snorting unidentified pills? Now that's a classy Friday afternoon pastime.

    That's just how I roll.

    Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2007
    LaOs wrote: »
    celery77 wrote: »
    LaOs wrote: »
    Richy wrote: »
    Andrew_Jay wrote: »
    Richy wrote: »
    _J_ wrote: »
    So it's the weekend.

    And I've nothing to do...and nobody is around.

    [drink] on!
    Same here, except I'm out of beer :(
    LCBO will be open on Sunday, but not on Monday.

    So there's no excuse.
    Not having a ride there is a good excuse IMO. What am I supposed to do, ride a bike with cases of beer and wine balanced on my head?

    They have handlebar baskets for a reason, Richy.
    Is that reason to look gay? Because I can't think of any other reason.
    Transport of liquor, of course! geez!

    I is full of alcohols. And now people wants me to GO SOMEWHERE.

    Stupid people. Why couldn't they have called me before i filled up my tank?

    _J_ on
  • LaOsLaOs Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    _J_, it hasn't even been an hour. Are you loaded already? (Or are you needed to drive somewhere?)

    LaOs on
  • ColdredColdred Registered User
    edited June 2007
    LaOs wrote: »
    _J_, it hasn't even been an hour. Are you loaded already? (Or are you needed to drive somewhere?)

    Be fair, he's probably had a whole half of Bud Light.

    Coldred on
    sig1-1.jpg
  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Coldred wrote: »
    LaOs wrote: »
    _J_, it hasn't even been an hour. Are you loaded already? (Or are you needed to drive somewhere?)

    Be fair, he's probably had a whole half of Bud Light.
    Define "whole half"?

    The Green Eyed Monster on
    wisdom wrote:
    if knowledge is power and power corrupts, be smart, be evil
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2007
    LaOs wrote: »
    _J_, it hasn't even been an hour. Are you loaded already? (Or are you needed to drive somewhere?)

    People are wanting me to drive places. And I can't drive as i'm full of vodka.

    So I shall sit and wait to see what happens.

    _J_ on
  • LaOsLaOs Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I love those stupid turns of phrase that really don't make any sense. Ha!


    Anyway, my workday is done, so I shall catch you all later. Ciao!!

    [Edit]
    Good luck, _J_.

    LaOs on
  • ColdredColdred Registered User
    edited June 2007
    celery77 wrote: »
    Coldred wrote: »
    LaOs wrote: »
    _J_, it hasn't even been an hour. Are you loaded already? (Or are you needed to drive somewhere?)

    Be fair, he's probably had a whole half of Bud Light.
    Define "whole half"?

    A half, you know, a half-pint.

    Coldred on
    sig1-1.jpg
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2007
    Coldred wrote: »
    celery77 wrote: »
    Coldred wrote: »
    LaOs wrote: »
    _J_, it hasn't even been an hour. Are you loaded already? (Or are you needed to drive somewhere?)

    Be fair, he's probably had a whole half of Bud Light.
    Define "whole half"?

    A half, you know, a half-pint.

    Beer is for other people.

    _J_ on
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited June 2007
    19991203h.jpg

    Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.