As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Customizing minis? And where to find them.

MuddBuddMuddBudd Registered User regular
edited December 2011 in Critical Failures
As a surprise for my friends in my current campaign, I am secretly working on some custom minis for the group. I've started with some of the more basic ones, my dwarven bard, a human female paladin, an elf ranger, those were pretty easy to find. Plus I got some weapon packs to customize things. Right now most of them are Reaper minis, they seem to have a lot of neat stuff.

However we have some unusual characters that I am having issues finding base minis for. I was hoping the folks here might know some resources I don't, as this is my first time customizing or even buying minis for D&D.

What I have left to find/make (male)
Dragonborn Barbarian
Dwarven Ardent (I need a dwarf with a mohawk, specifically)
Fire-type Genasi Swordmage
Githyanki/Githzerai Warlock

Anyone who has spotted these in the wild I'd appreciate a heads up.

Also, swapping out weapons seems easy enough, you just use some snippers/xacto blade and then superglue the new one on, yes? There's not some kind of custom adhesive for metal figures?

There's no plan, there's no race to be run
The harder the rain, honey, the sweeter the sun.
MuddBudd on