As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

MOTW 12/28/2011 - I have farted.

UltimateInfernoUltimateInferno Registered User regular
edited December 2011 in Graphic Violence
Ultimate Comics Ultimates 5 : Thor has trouble dealing with his current status as Vahalla.
IsR3b.jpg

Ultimate Comics X-Men 5: Everything is coming to a head, and a nice "homage"/mirror of the ending of the first arc of Ultimate X-Men.
XMwyY.jpg
d3cou.jpg
U8XVe.jpg

The Flash 4: Just some beautiful art / panel use from Manupal. Dude should draw The Flash forever!
abz73.jpg

lRtKE.jpg

"Ride or Die?" asked Goku

"Ride or Die" confirmed Dominic Toretto, as they took off to find the Dragon Balls in hopes of reviving their friend Sonic
UltimateInferno on

• BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Aquaman was great this week. Little kid who Arthur saved tells him that "You're MY favorite superhero" with a giant little kid grin and Arthur and Mera get a dog

CYpGAPn.png
  • JyrenBJyrenB St. AugustineRegistered User regular
    The panel layouts in the flashbacks of Flash #4 were downright amazing. I can stare at them forever.

osasbutton.png
    XBL: JyrenB ; Steam: Jyren ; Twitter
  • TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    The dog stays? That's good, he should be called catfish.

• TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Uncanny X-Men #3 went a little overboard in foreshadowing Avengers vs X-Men, but this was a really good scene:

xmenuncanny3b.jpg

xmenuncanny3c.jpg

xmenuncanny3d.jpg

TexiKen on
  • Sars_BoySars_Boy Rest, You Are The Lightning. Registered User regular
    MOTW was my comic shop not getting anything in due to the holiday

• CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    That's pretty cool.

@ Tex. Sorry that your store got shafted, S_B.

• SolarSolar Registered User regular
    "You think this could be the end of me?"

"Yes"

"Do not worry , Valeria, I will not die-- I know it."

"How do you know? How can you be sure?"

"Because... I am DOOM. Destroyer of worlds... what Gods dare stand against me?"

FUCK

YES

• amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Okay, I'm obviously behind, why is Colossus wearing the Juggernauts armor?

are YOU on the beer list?
  • mojojoeomojojoeo A block off the park, living the dream.Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Okay, I'm obviously behind, why is Colossus wearing the Juggernauts armor?

He took the crazy gem power dealy for some reason.

edit: In order to stop juggernaught in fear itself colossus struck a deal with ctytorakk to be its avatar to stop the then super juiced up juggs.

mojojoeo on
    Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Cytorrak got annoyed at Juggernaut after he got powered up by the hammer in Fear Itself, so Cytorrak gave the Juggernaut power to Colossus

I'd like to know what's happened to Marko since the end of Fear Itself, I really enjoyed what Parker was doing with him in Thunderbolts

CorporateLogo on
    Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Brian888Brian888 Registered User regular
    Monocyte is good. Like, really, really good. Wow.

The new Hellraiser series is surprisingly less gory than I was expecting, which I appreciate. Or maybe I've just become a jaded, cynical monster in my old age. Either way, interesting stuff.

• ZeromusZeromus Registered User regular
    Solar wrote: »
    "You think this could be the end of me?"

"Yes"

"Do not worry , Valeria, I will not die-- I know it."

"How do you know? How can you be sure?"

"Because... I am DOOM. Destroyer of worlds... what Gods dare stand against me?"

FUCK

YES

This was truly awesome.

pygsig.png
  • noir_bloodnoir_blood Registered User regular
    When did Jane show up in the Ultimate universe? I don't recall her being in Millar's version.

• Witch_Hunter_84Witch_Hunter_84 Registered User regular
    noir_blood wrote:
    When did Jane show up in the Ultimate universe? I don't recall her being in Millar's version.

She was in Millar's Ultimates as a hippy nurse who left her job to be part of Thor's following. I guess they're dating now that Valkyrie is an emotionless harbinger of death.

I just want to say that my moment of the week was this month's issue of I, Vampire. It has been a really good series so far, and I was extremely skeptical about it when I picked up the first issue (seeing as how vampires have been ruined over the last five years). It has a very Anne Rice feel to it, mixed with a little bit of Blade. I'm really having fun with this book.

If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten in your presence.
  • UltimateInfernoUltimateInferno Registered User regular
    They were shown living at Jane's Apartment in Ultimate Comics Avengers vs New Ultimates

"Ride or Die?" asked Goku

"Ride or Die" confirmed Dominic Toretto, as they took off to find the Dragon Balls in hopes of reviving their friend Sonic
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Heck yes Flash!

X-factor 19 was decent, too.