As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PA Comic: Friday, Dec 30, 2011 - Fungible Assets

RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazedby the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
edited December 2011 in The Penny Arcade Hub
i-nTWNQkN-L.jpg

8406wWN.png
Rankenphile on

• CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    That's what the 'thank you' option is for, Gabe.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    "I will sleep with it" is the best answer.

• TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    [Flirt]
    Always

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • EmperorSethEmperorSeth Registered User regular
    Aldo wrote:
    "I will sleep with it" is the best answer.

The first time I read the strip, I thought it said "I will sleep with YOU." I thought that was an odd Paragon answer.

You know what? Nanowrimo's cancelled on account of the world is stupid.
  • GezzerGezzer Registered User regular
    I'm so much of a suck-up I keep trying for the answers my companion/s will approve of. Yeah, I've also gone completely light side. Well except for the one guy who kill all the civilians in one quest on Taris (I think it was at the end of a trooper class quest) couldn't help myself on that one. Did get the approval of Jorgan on it, so it wasn't all bad. :D

• GezzerGezzer Registered User regular
    Turambar wrote:
    [Flirt]
    Always

You can't be a Trooper then. I was too afraid to flirt with Dorne. Was thinking she might kick me in the nads if I did.
    Now that she's my healer companion I almost wish I had. Maybe she'd like me more and would stop scolding me all the time. She reminds me way too much of an old GF I once had. <shudder> Make the mean lady stop. Okay I might have just a tad bit of baggage.
    Yeah.... just a bit. O_o

• AurichAurich ArizonaRegistered User regular
    I lol'd at "I have to go wash my bantha." Considering that's the spot usually reserved for the real dick choices, it's amusingly neutral. Like maybe apathy towards her loss could be a dick move, but then Gabe swoops in and adjusts the bar.

• jackaljackal Fuck Yes. That is an orderly anal warehouse. Registered User regular
    I read "droid" as "druid," and thought whoa, it really is like WoW.

• SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    cGR5i.jpg

Can't wait to see what Gabe'll do when he discovers this. I guess Tycho didn't "learn" from the earlier Tychpo.

SabreMau on
  • SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    SabreMau wrote:
    Can't wait to see what Gabe'll do when he discovers this.
    Oh, I think we know.

Sorce on
    sig.gif
  • Sleepwalker9Sleepwalker9 Registered User regular
    Gezzer wrote:
    Turambar wrote:
    [Flirt]
    Always

You can't be a Trooper then. I was too afraid to flirt with Dorne. Was thinking she might kick me in the nads if I did.
    Now that she's my healer companion I almost wish I had. Maybe she'd like me more and would stop scolding me all the time. She reminds me way too much of an old GF I once had. <shudder> Make the mean lady stop. Okay I might have just a tad bit of baggage.
    Yeah.... just a bit. O_o

Mako is the Tali of all companions.

Xbox Live: Reborn9
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    Sorce wrote:
    SabreMau wrote:
    Can't wait to see what Gabe'll do when he discovers this.
    Oh, I think we know.
    Burn it all down in hopes that he'll catch Tycho in the flames?

• agilemaniaagilemania Lyon EstatesRegistered User regular
    SabreMau wrote:
    Can't wait to see what Gabe'll do when he discovers this. I guess Tycho didn't "learn" from the earlier Tychpo.

Since Gabe is the bigger Star Wars fan, I think it might bother him more to NOT fix it.

• RuckusRuckus Registered User regular
    SabreMau wrote:
    cGR5i.jpg

Also Droid in Coroscant, should probably be Droid on Coruscant, not to mention Droids (typically) don't wear pants.

Innumerable fallacies.

• MarthMarth Registered User regular
    Where's the "I should go" option?

Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    Marth wrote:
    Where's the "I should go" option?

right next to the "can this wait for a bit? i'm doing some calibrations" option.

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • YodaTunaYodaTuna Registered User regular
    I'm glad I'm not the only who noticed that Coruscant was spelled wrong.

• LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    The dialogue wheel has room for 6 choices. They should sometimes give us all 6.

• fugacityfugacity Registered User regular
    My first majorly disappointing quest dialog was at the end of Bounty Hunter chapter 1.
    My nemesis had a shock collar on and I so wanted to electrocute him to death.

• FenrisknightFenrisknight Token Canadian CanadianRegistered User regular
    Ruckus wrote:
    SabreMau wrote:
    cGR5i.jpg

Also Droid in Coroscant, should probably be Droid on Coruscant, not to mention Droids (typically) don't wear pants.

Innumerable fallacies.

To be fair it could be 'In', Coruscant is pretty deep, lot of layers there, like an onion.

• jackaljackal Fuck Yes. That is an orderly anal warehouse. Registered User regular
    Coruscant is not only the planet, but also the city that is on the planet isn't it? You are on a planet, but in a city.

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    fugacity wrote:
    My first majorly disappointing quest dialog was at the end of Bounty Hunter chapter 1.
    My nemesis had a shock collar on and I so wanted to electrocute him to death.

Dark Side Points.

• GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    jackal wrote:
    Coruscant is not only the planet, but also the city that is on the planet isn't it? You are on a planet, but in a city.

Basically. The entire land surface of Coruscant (not sure if it's ever been specified whether there are any oceans, but there has to be a water source of some kind, and I don't think the size of the planet has ever been stated either) is covered by cityscape. Actually layers and layers and layers of city. The top layer is all glittery and refined and where the Imperial Senate and the Jedi Temple and everything are, but the further down you go, the seedier and more dangerous it gets.

Gaslight on
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    jackal wrote:

Hell, for that matter Corsucant might just be a district of Coruscant. Who knows?

• CandymancerCandymancer Registered User regular
    Can you really, as a noble jedi, take that woman's gift and just sell it off?

Cors u cant.

• FenrisknightFenrisknight Token Canadian CanadianRegistered User regular

Cors u cant.

You win an internets.

• agilemaniaagilemania Lyon EstatesRegistered User regular
    And with that, the Tychpo is fixed.

• KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    THESPOOKY wrote:

Who is the true monster - the one who makes the typo, or the one who makes a typo typing the typoist's twittername?

(they are both monsters)

• THESPOOKYTHESPOOKY papa! Registered User regular
    Oh man, I didn't even notice that. That isn't even a typo--it's just wrong.

d4753b065e9d63cc25203f06160a1cd1.png
  • SegSeg Registered User regular
    KalTorak wrote:
    THESPOOKY wrote:

Who is the true monster - the one who makes the typo, or the one who makes a typo typing the typoist's twittername?

(they are both monsters)

I thought Mike just copy pastes from the email Jerry sends him.

• SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    So the comic is now:

i-C3xHKPs-L.jpg

Saved a copy of the original just in case the OP URL disappears again.

SabreMau on
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular

Cors u cant.

gorgeous

brilliant

five stars

tears in children's eyes

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    SabreMau wrote:
    cGR5i.jpg

Of Corsucant