As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sick Tat, Brah

• Options
    sarnickosarnicko Registered User regular
    j023.jpg
    this is a pic of my half sleeve i just got done.

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Ruby Rhod wrote:
    I don't know, some of these random thoughts are hilarious to me
    while i was tattooing this today, my dog was at home chewing a hole through the side of his crate and escaping out into the house, where he decided to pee all over, which, if you aren't sure, is some total dickhead shit to do. hope you like living in the bathroom cedric.

That's one of them that makes him seem like a douche to me.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    The Geek wrote:
    Ruby Rhod wrote:
    I don't know, some of these random thoughts are hilarious to me
    while i was tattooing this today, my dog was at home chewing a hole through the side of his crate and escaping out into the house, where he decided to pee all over, which, if you aren't sure, is some total dickhead shit to do. hope you like living in the bathroom cedric.

That's one of them that makes him seem like a douche to me.

Yes because he's going to make his dog live in the bathroom

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Sheri wrote:
    Truth

Love that octopus

WAM's octopus is straight up my favorite not-mine tattoo ever

It's amazing and has solidified that I want an octopus inked on me at some future date

• Options
    sarnickosarnicko Registered User regular
    usagi thanks for going to that person now i found a artist my wife will let tattoo her =p hugs

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Hey no prob duder, I'm glad she likes it!

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Lately I've been thinking of getting a tattoo of one of the keys from Locke & Key

Right now I'm leaning (heavily) towards the Head Key

xBOOB.png

(hahahaha the filename says boob)

I'm thinking of on the inside of my upper left arm, but there's a load of detail and I heard that's a pretty painful spot

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Sack up, Keith!

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    yeah that is a bad spot.

I mean, painwise

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't really think of where else I'd want it, though. So if I get it I'll just deal with the pain

Still have that Hercules tattoo to get before it, and who knows when that'll be

This is also kind of on a whim right now anyway. I don't usually go for getting "brand" tattoos. Mostly because of all the ones I've considered in the past but don't want anymore

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    i've been thinking about a specific typographic tattoo for a while, but it's hard to conceptualize something that a) doesn't look boring, and b) doesn't look horrifically silly

• Options
    MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    Keith wrote:
    Since I want a tattoo of something I'm passionate about, I want a plant tattoo. But the best thing I can come up with that isn't feminine (all the flowers I draw would not make manly tattoos), besides a venus fly trap, is a Monterey Cypress. Like so:

bigsur_009p.jpg

But a little stylized, and very little color. I think for my birthday the only thing I'm gonna ask for is money towards a tattoo. And I've been settled of having something like this on my shoulder for awhile, but originally it was going to be two trees, each having an intertwining branch. Now it's going to be just one, symbol of standing against the elements and such and such.

E: I could also put a small stump next to the one, but that might be because I'm in a very vindictive mood right now. Would probably look bad in the long run.

2hnop40.jpg

are these the same thing?

Yeah Keith, like that but darker all around, and maybe some horizon in the background

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    A friend of mine has the Bat-symbol on the inside of her upper arm
    Never heard her say anything about the pain, but it looks great

• Options
    ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    I love utilitarian tattoos.

I want some star charts on my arms so I can find galaxies and clusters without having to consult a star atlas.

EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    AshokaAshoka A Hub subforum that works? Registered User regular
    Margarazzi wrote:
    I love utilitarian tattoos.

I want some star charts on my arms so I can find galaxies and clusters without having to consult a star atlas.

Make sure they're glow-in-the-dark.

WNskB.jpg
  • Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    iifU3.jpg

broken image link
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular

I bet that hurt like a motherfucker.

• Options
    I gots my red flashlight.

It really really bothers me that telephone manufacturers won't add a red filter option to cellphones. Every cell phone should have it.

Then you could text all the way through a movie in a theater and draw only a quarter of the ire from your fellow patrons.

EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    AshokaAshoka A Hub subforum that works? Registered User regular
    Margarazzi wrote:
    I gots my red flashlight.

It really really bothers me that telephone manufacturers won't add a red filter option to cellphones. Every cell phone should have it.

Then you could text all the way through a movie in a theater and draw only a quarter of the ire from your fellow patrons.

Yeah but glow-in-the-dark would be SO much cooler, zero impact on your dark adaption, and no need for that oh-so-cumbersome redlight.

WNskB.jpg
  • Options
    Very true!! Plus: glow in the dark. Everything should be made of it.

EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    godmode wrote:

it also won't last.

I know a guy who got a tattoo on his palm. It was basically gone in 3 years.

• Options
    #pipe wrote:
    godmode wrote:

it also won't last.

I know a guy who got a tattoo on his palm. It was basically gone in 3 years.

Oh, yeah that makes sense. All around kind of silly idea, then.

• Options
    A guy at work wants to get an eyeball tattooed on his palm.

broken image link
  • Options
    Hmmm so a palm tattoo would be pretty good for if you're not sure whether you want a tattoo or not.

If you decide you don't like it, just wait a couple of years.

broken image link
  • Options
    But if you do like it, you just wasted a bunch of bucks!

• Options
    godmode wrote: »
    But if you do like it, you just wasted a bunch of bucks!

The 1% have to spend their money somehow. Palm and sole tattoos for all the Bruce Waynes.

EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I knew a guy with a dong tattoo.

dude wore it off in like a month.

Now his hand is all black.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    That is a lie.

• Options
    It was a good story though.

broken image link
  • Options
    Keith wrote:
    Lately I've been thinking of getting a tattoo of one of the keys from Locke & Key

Right now I'm leaning (heavily) towards the Head Key

http://i.imgur.com/xBOOB.png

(hahahaha the filename says boob)

I'm thinking of on the inside of my upper left arm, but there's a load of detail and I heard that's a pretty painful spot

I could just combine my want for a Locke & Key tattoo and that Hercules tattoo and get the Hercules Key

BF1lO.png

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    That seems like the smart way to go.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Or you could get all the keys on a chain around your neck?

• Options
    Or you could get all the keys on a chain around your neck?

No that's where I'm getting "HATE FUCK ME PLEASE I HAVE DADDY ISSUES" in a cursive font

• Options
    DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator mod
    Working on this for a friend:

elephant_tatt1.jpg

• Options
    I really like that but where's the pot leaf?

• Options
    The whole thing is going to be inside a giant pot leaf.

• Options
    ohhhhhhhhhhh

• Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    That's gorgeous, DMAC.

tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    That's a really nice design. Black and white or color?

Also, my mom's pledged to start my tattoo fund. This thing is happening this year, at least a part of it. Ink meet shoulder. Shoulder meet ink. Commence with the intimate love making.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Options
    I was picturing it in black and white, mostly because that's my own preference.

This discussion has been closed.