As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Comics

MarcozZMarcozZ Registered User new member
edited June 2007 in Artist's Corner
Hi guys from Penny Arcade.
I was wonderign you could give me info on how you make your comics?

And what software you sue etc. When ive done my first comic I will share them with you. Thanks and eager for a reply xD

MarcozZ

MarcozZ on

• Options
    MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Usually I make my comics by not wearing pants. That helps alot, also Penny Arcade has at least 50 artist on staff... you didn't think Gabe drew all of that did you?

MagicToaster on
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Are you asking the forumers here, or do you want to talk to Gabe and Tycho?

If you're asking us, you're in the wrong place. Try asking this question in the Questions and Answers thread, and make to read the "Rules" thread while you're at it.

If you want to talk to gabe about his art style and methodology, you can email him using gabe@penny-arcade.com , he doesn't read or use this forum.

Brolo on
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Usually I make my comics by not wearing pants. That helps alot, also Penny Arcade has at least 50 artist on staff... you didn't think Gabe drew all of that did you?

Magic Toaster we should have magical sexual adventures... in OUTER SPACE.

Brolo on
  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I'd subscribe to that pay-per-view service.

Y'see, G&T don't really visit the forums, MarcozZ.

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    Angel_of_BaconAngel_of_Bacon Moderator mod
    edited June 2007
    What Rolo said.

Well, what he said in his first post, at least. Suggestions in the second post optional.

Angel_of_Bacon on
This discussion has been closed.