As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Swapnote: Friend Codes Go Here. Updated for August.

• EVOLEVOL Registered User regular
    I have a JP 3ds, so I should have that stationery. I could send it to a few of you if you want. I just have to send you a message using it, right?

• skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    edited January 2012
    EVOL wrote:
    I have a JP 3ds, so I should have that stationery. I could send it to a few of you if you want. I just have to send you a message using it, right?

I'm really not sure if that's how it works. Worth a shot though.

Edit: Actually, I guess I'm wrong according to the article.

skeldare on
    Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • InvisibleInkInvisibleInk Po,OrRegistered User regular
    I was just thinking of you EVOL! Yeah, send it out! I'll forward it on to anyone you haven't friended yet

I don't know what the stationery looks like actually.

3DS-3995-6602-5217
    NNID-InvisibleInk
  • LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    I think I've added everyone who added me-- I miss anyone?

qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifJZuC7sH.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • Brainiac 8Brainiac 8 Don't call me Shirley... Registered User regular
    Hmm...Swapnote just informed me that I got new stationary. Is it the one EVOL sent?

3DS Friend Code - 1032-1293-2997
    Nintendo Network ID - Brainiac_8
    PSN - Brainiac_8
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/BRAINIAC8/
    Add me!
    edited January 2012
    Yeah that should be the JP exclusive one. I sent it to the people who added me back at the time, and I'm pretty sure Invisible Ink spread it to others.

EVOL on
  • MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    ArcSyn wrote:
    Been MIA since Christmas, but will stat adding people from the OP. I'll PM people I add, but if you added me and I didn't add back yet, shoot me a PM.

And how do I get in on some SNRPG? That's so cool.

You and someone else here need to become player and DM. The DM person creates a dungeon using the template image I whipped up. Then follow the instructions in my video. It requires a little front end work by the DM, but is totally worth it. I would really like others to give it a try so I can get feedback. As always, I'll answer any questions you might have as well.

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Kuroi OokamiKuroi Ookami Registered User regular
    Alright, I've been added to the "List", I'm going to start adding people also on it. If anyone adds me and I missed you, PM me and I'll fix that.

3DS (Topaz) 3351-4061-2929
    Wii U Topazfalcon (yes I play MH3U, preferably with a headset/mic usage)
    Let me know if you add me on either.
  • SwashbucklerXXSwashbucklerXX Swashbucklin' Canuck Registered User regular
    Thanks for the new stationery, InvisibleInk! I have now sent it along to my non-PA friends to continue the virus. :)

Want to find me on a gaming service? I'm SwashbucklerXX everywhere.
  • Kuroi OokamiKuroi Ookami Registered User regular
    Alright, I started at 9:10am Central time, it's now 10:00am. I added everyone in the list. If you were added to the list between those times, I didn't add you. Alright everyone, please add me back if you haven't already ^^ If it helps, I'm one of those people expecting to get Animal Crossing as soon as it comes out and would love visitors.

3DS (Topaz) 3351-4061-2929
    Wii U Topazfalcon (yes I play MH3U, preferably with a headset/mic usage)
    Let me know if you add me on either.
  • ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    It's irritating I can't add people from the Internet if I'm not connected. Why can't I add them in now and then it checks for verification when I get to an internet source?

But I got the Nikki Mii and posted my friend code so hopefully I'll get some stationary.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Brainiac 8Brainiac 8 Don't call me Shirley... Registered User regular
    Hopefully everyone here is planning on getting Animal Crossing. I have more of a chance of putting more time into it on here than I ever did on the Wii.

Portable Animal Crossing is the best Animal Crossing. :D

3DS Friend Code - 1032-1293-2997
    Nintendo Network ID - Brainiac_8
    PSN - Brainiac_8
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/BRAINIAC8/
    Add me!
  • TheBosZTheBosZ Wut? Hillsboro, ORRegistered User regular
    LutExIV wrote:
    Ok, I added everyone (I think) that mentioned me in the thread and some that didnt! Thanks. Expect some (poorly drawn) doodles soon!

@LutExIV added you. Also @Masume and @LBD_Nytetrayn

3DS Friend Code - 4468-1117-6397
    Let me know if you add me, and I'll add you back. (I'm also on the Roster)
  • earthwormadamearthwormadam ancient crust Registered User regular
    Sporky that bird reply to my naked lady peephole had me giggling for 6 minutes. 6 MINUTES!!

• UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    hooray

EDIT: Uh apparently somehow I beat SwapNote

Nikki thanks me for playing and is showing the staff credits!

UncleSporky on
    Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
    hooray

EDIT: Uh apparently somehow I beat SwapNote

Nikki thanks me for playing and is showing the staff credits!

Pics or it didn't happen.

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
    edited January 2012
    I have 302 notes, 237 replies, and thus a total of 539.

I imagine it happens at 300 notes.

Also man I gotta add people here, blah.

UncleSporky on
    Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    GMaster7 wrote:
    So... even though there's no indication that my messages are being sent, you guys are receiving them, right? Just sent one asking for Game of the Year doodles. Let me know, because it makes me uneasy that there's no "Message Sent" and that everything you write is "saved for delivery," even if it actually sends out right away.

Yeah, I got that one. I sent an Arkham City drawing back to you. Did you get that?

Steam: offday
    I gots 263 notes and 133 replies, 396 total. C'mon people I need more notes haha!!

Then add me back :( I added 50 people, and I'm waiting for 39 to add me back. Add me, guys!

• ToasterFaerieToasterFaerie Registered User regular
    I added you EVOL, could I get that snazzy JP stationary?

Everybody not on the first page...ugh, gonna have to delete some older friend requests first. :(

Live fast and prosper
    3DS: 0044-3334-2157
    Steam: 3amFriday
    Backloggery: ToasterFaerie

Everybody not on the first page...ugh, gonna have to delete some older friend requests first. :(

I had added about 75 people from the 3DS code site, and then deleted about 50 of them that never added me back. So yeah, I know that feeling. You guys keep sending out some amazing stuff though. I'm constantly amazed by what you guys draw. I want to send out something awesome, and then it looks terrible so I end up deleting it.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
    ArcSyn wrote:
    You guys keep sending out some amazing stuff though. I'm constantly amazed by what you guys draw. I want to send out something awesome, and then it looks terrible so I end up deleting it.

I know excactly what you mean, and I'm pretty much the same way. It's just so hard for me with such a small space. Yeah, that's my excuse.

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • MasumeMasume Creator Caprica, FloridaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Managed to sit down and add up/approve some folks that posted in this thread and OP. Will inspire more swapnote shenanigans to be sure, feel free to approve. ;)

Edit: No approval from Sporky? tsk tsk

Masume on
    3DS Code - 5370-0463-9307
    Wii U - 'Nocero'
    XBox ID - therealmasume
    PS4 ID - realmasume

Added and sent. Feel free to ask me if anybody else doesn't have the stationery.

Added everyone in the OP list, most of which I had so it kept telling me friend added, but since names are different from the forum handles (in most cases) it makes it hard to know who've you added already. If I added you and you hadn't already added me, I sent a PM to you.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
    Yup, I added everyone that either A) yelled at me, B) sent me a PM, or C) used that list that sends me an email when someone adds me.

• MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Alright, I added everyone in the OP. Whew!

Please except my request if you haven't done so already. Also, did I miss anyone?

Edit: And my video just hit Joystiq! Sweet!

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/01/05/how-to-use-swapnote-on-3ds-to-dm-an-rpg/

MNC Dover on
    Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • NanaNana Fuzzy Little Yeti Registered User regular
    Please add me to the list!

Nana: 3823-8688-4581

I'm slowly getting through the codes in the OP :)

3DS Friend Code: 3823-8688-4581
    Added you, Nana. Add me back Arcsyn. I'm finding it hillarious that people seem to be playing Swapnote more than other games lol

Nana wrote:
    Please add me to the list!

Nana: 3823-8688-4581

I'm slowly getting through the codes in the OP :)

Added you.

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
    edited January 2012
    @MNC Dover noticed that your SNRPG was on Joystiq earlier today.

Edit: NM looks like you already knew.

skeldare on
    Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
    Nikki's official Mii has been released, you can add her to your Mii list. :)

KuQ1p.jpg
    BqggV.jpg

KuQ1p.jpg
    BqggV.jpg

Is it the Japanese Nikki? I have that one. I'd love for one with an English name to release though.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    I added a bunch of people from the OP. Not all of them... I'm sick and it's hard to focus on one task too long. So add me and if it doesn't go through then just shoot me a PM or leave it in this thread.

• RenegadeDrizztRenegadeDrizzt Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    add me, motherfuckers. sporky and xeno i'm looking at you especially. so is bill murray.

ps sent out the best stationery ever!

RenegadeDrizzt on
  • anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular

KuQ1p.jpg
    BqggV.jpg

I don't understand how we get that? The only QR thing I know of is in Pushmo?

Steam: offday
  • urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    Go to the Mii channel, and there's an option at the bottom for QR codes.

edited January 2012
    anoffday wrote:

KuQ1p.jpg
    BqggV.jpg

I don't understand how we get that? The only QR thing I know of is in Pushmo?

Go to Mii Maker and there should be an option to scan QR codes.

Edit: Beaten

skeldare on
    Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
    Ok fine I finally added peeps from this thread who said they added me or added everyone. Now to spam them all with random crap I have previously drawn!