As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Internet Event of the Year - 2011

2»

• ronzoronzo Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote:
    elevature wrote:
    Off topic, but don't we normally have a GOTY thread around now too?

I was wondering that too. It's MCC that usually does it but I haven't seen him around lately. That was always one of my favourite threads.

MCC decided a long time ago to not really participate in the forum anymore, if I remember right, but he still comes around for GOTY stuffs which has been pretty fine of him. I don't keep in touch and don't know if it will be continued this year. If it does, wait during January, it'll show up then. Can't imagine it's an easy thing to do. Especially since he does it for more than one community.

I'm slightly worried we won't be seeing it this year, because normally we have done the nomination thread by now...

• mxmarksmxmarks Registered User regular
    Yeah just chiming in that I look forward to the GOTY thread every year. I hope it pops up soon and would do what I can to help make it happen.

PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow
  • StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    This thread is not about GOTY.

While I know how it goes down each year, there's no rule that other people can't organize it.

YL9WnCY.png
  • TefTef Registered User regular
    I would agree on a global scale, the PSN thing is pretty good choice. For the US? I'd say the High Court ruling to uphold the 1st amendment rights of video games is a pretty big deal.

For me here in Australia, the decision in principle to approve an R18 rating for video games was huge news. All the noises from the powers that be have states it's not case of if, but when. This means early this year we'll get access to mature rated games and it'll allow our game devs to develop similarly rated games, which is good news

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke