As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

another bitching thread I'M GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME OKAY

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I don't even have anything concrete to bitch about

It's just a general existential malaise I guess

Hard to drag myself out of bed every day, hard to go to work and deal with the same bunch of rednecks all the time
    The last couple of nights I haven't even been interested in going out with the 3 friends I still have here; I've been more inclined to stay in and watch a movie or play some video games

I just hate this fucking place so much, and while I've got two potential ways out (one school, one work) both involve a lot of waiting at the moment until one or the other works out

I've just got nothing going on in my life and I'm fairly dissatisfied with the state of things

• Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    Welp, I know it's stupid but after being led on for a few months I think my ex has finally moved on to her new boyfriend. Starting to act a bit differently and took some stuff that was about me off her profile. Literally two days ago she said she wasn't involved with anyone but honestly I think it's all bullshit at this point.

Think it might be about time to just block her and cut her out entirely.

Maybe my move out of Oregon will be a bit sooner than I thought it would be.

Fuck everything right now.

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    TrueHereticXTrueHereticX We are the future Charles, not them. They no longer matter. Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Fuck Asthma.

Four attacks in the span of 6 hours is not fucking normal.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Sooooo arguments are fun, right?

Just had one with the ex. She wants me to help pay for the truck that she extended her original car loan on to help pay for. Understandable, but she refuses to acknowledge that we ended up with a shitty fixer upper truck because of her dad's half-assed opinion, that I put hours in time and labor and cost back into that truck, and that asking $150 a month is ridiculous and she can't show me the paperwork or the math that shows that she'd otherwise have her car paid off if not for the truck loan. Both of our names are on it. I said if we can't agree, the court will have to decide because I'm not going to make a major decision based on less than a minute of consideration. She said she's either getting help for the truck, or the truck, and I told her in no uncertain terms that if you take the vehicle, my only vehicle, I will call the cops. Also I'm going to start locking my truck now.

On the plus side, I got the house keys back.

Oh and she wants my half of the $260 for the court paperwork, and I said I don't have that now. But apparently I should, because she does, and this is a convenient time for her. I'm of the thought that if she wants to finalize this shit so damn fast, she can pay for the whole thing her damn self. She left, not me.

Fuck her and the horse she rode in on (the horse hereby known as the stick up her ass)

Really, pay that 130 as soon as possible, the quicker it's paid the quicker this will be finalised and she can't come over to your place looking for money.

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Fuck Asthma.

aw man, that's no good. Is it bought on by something like hayfever of something?

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    TrueHereticXTrueHereticX We are the future Charles, not them. They no longer matter. Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Tef wrote:
    Fuck Asthma.

aw man, that's no good. Is it bought on by something like hayfever of something?

Changing weather and going from air conditioning into heat.

Fucked me up something good today, Doctor even told me to take tomorrow off.

• Options
    MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote:
    Sooooo arguments are fun, right?

Just had one with the ex. She wants me to help pay for the truck that she extended her original car loan on to help pay for. Understandable, but she refuses to acknowledge that we ended up with a shitty fixer upper truck because of her dad's half-assed opinion, that I put hours in time and labor and cost back into that truck, and that asking $150 a month is ridiculous and she can't show me the paperwork or the math that shows that she'd otherwise have her car paid off if not for the truck loan. Both of our names are on it. I said if we can't agree, the court will have to decide because I'm not going to make a major decision based on less than a minute of consideration. She said she's either getting help for the truck, or the truck, and I told her in no uncertain terms that if you take the vehicle, my only vehicle, I will call the cops. Also I'm going to start locking my truck now.

On the plus side, I got the house keys back.

Oh and she wants my half of the $260 for the court paperwork, and I said I don't have that now. But apparently I should, because she does, and this is a convenient time for her. I'm of the thought that if she wants to finalize this shit so damn fast, she can pay for the whole thing her damn self. She left, not me.

Fuck her and the horse she rode in on (the horse hereby known as the stick up her ass)

Really, pay that 130 as soon as possible, the quicker it's paid the quicker this will be finalised and she can't come over to your place looking for money.

That was kind of on the books, except where I really didn't have the money unless I get a credit card within the next few months. And then the truck thing came down ... and unless she can agree that I'll pay what I can when I can, which is going to be like $50 to $75 a month, but in some binding way that she can't refinance her loan and stick me for it, then that's going to have to get settled in the courts. I just need a couple days to think about it.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Options
    shit hey. Look after yoself

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    Aphostile wrote:
    Welp, I know it's stupid but after being led on for a few months I think my ex has finally moved on to her new boyfriend. Starting to act a bit differently and took some stuff that was about me off her profile. Literally two days ago she said she wasn't involved with anyone but honestly I think it's all bullshit at this point.

Think it might be about time to just block her and cut her out entirely.

Maybe my move out of Oregon will be a bit sooner than I thought it would be.

Fuck everything right now.

These sound like healthy moving-on thoughts to be having. Only thing that can help is time.

• Options
    QuothQuoth the Raven Miami, FL FOR REALRegistered User regular
    Hey muse, have you tried drinking ginger tea of some kind, or ginger ale

May help with the nausea

• Options
    Candied ginger is good too! Besides, it tastes delicious.

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    blurg, late night argument with a sort of boyfriend. now i'm riled and want to sleep, but can't.

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited January 2012
    Buttlord wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    Also I'm going to start locking my truck now.

Maybe it's because I'm from Philly but why wouldn't you lock your truck?

It's impossible for me to not lock my car getting out. Even when I need to get something out of the backseat, I'll still hit the lock button when I get up and then go "dammit" and unlock the doors again

If you live in a decent place it's not weird

When I lived in rural NC I didn't lock it unless I had driven into Durham or gone to school

I don't lock it here unless it's summer and jackhole kids are wandering around

Yeah, between work and home in the suburbs, I only lock when I have things like groceries or shit in there. I dont even have a radio that some schmuck found out when they opened my door (and left it open all night). But i'll lock it in worse areas of town too.

My car was locked, I have tinted windows, and it was parked in my apartment parking lot (which was a glorified driveway) under a tree, yet someone still stole a (broken) PS3 that was covered up on the floor of my backseat without damaging my car at all

and then sold it to the video game store literally next door as if I wouldn't check there

Never caught the dude, though. Apparently missed him by like 10 minutes

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Tef wrote:
    Candied ginger is good too! Besides, it tastes delicious.

You can call me Candy

• Options
    No I said delicious, Keith

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    I've been eating pineapple!

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    And you accuse me of being gross Keith.

• Options
    You talk about vaginas

• Options
    What are you afraid of them?

They don't all have teeth you know.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    brush and floss your vagina regularly to maintain genital health

• Options
    Blake T wrote:
    What are you afraid of them?

They don't all have teeth you know.

Then how are they supposed to bite my penis off and have it grow into a baby?

• Options
    I mean, what's the point of it being small and bean shaped if it can't grow into a baby?!

• Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Melding wrote: »
    blurg, late night argument with a sort of boyfriend. now i'm riled and want to sleep, but can't.

angry punch dance until you're tired

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    Kochikens wrote:
    These sound like healthy moving-on thoughts to be having. Only thing that can help is time.

Yes I know but damn if I don't feel like a big dumb emotional idiot right now. Just sad to see the last bits of hope die.

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Home and kind of camping out the front door for the package that's supposed to be re-delivered today. The past few times I've received from UPS they didn't even knock, though, the only reason I caught them is because I heard their truck outside. Here's to hoping they aren't total dicks.

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Oh man Javen I do not envy you

I hate waiting for packages

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    I was having a perfectly normal Doctor Who dream where I'd become a lonely old man in a wheelchair with no memory of the last forty years and we were having YAY ADVENTURES! to figure out what happened and correct it, then right when it seems like there's no going back to normal but wait the Doctor has an idea, my foot slips out of my blanket and brushes against something and in the dream BAM Weeping Angel in my wheelchair bound face so I woke up screaming.

• Options
    TrenogTrenog Registered User regular
    There are so many things I want, but I'm always in debt when I want them. It doesn't help that I still spend money when I'm in debt. Curse these vile circumstances!

steam_sig.png
    Malkor wrote: »
    Rolo wrote: »
    opium is all natural shit son

makes you stronger

It also makes you immune to time.
    Bama wrote: »
    Two weeks ago, I lost the bulk of my female friends

She really hates it when you call her that.
    FCD wrote: »
    Ahhh, Orochimaru. Or, as I like to call him, Japanese Pedophile Voldemort.
  • Options
    Moriveth wrote:

Sames :(

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Javen wrote:
    Home and kind of camping out the front door for the package that's supposed to be re-delivered today. The past few times I've received from UPS they didn't even knock, though, the only reason I caught them is because I heard their truck outside. Here's to hoping they aren't total dicks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWMVpjxYJgg

• Options
    Well, just did it then. Blocked her from a variety of things. If she asks, all I can really say is that the effort for her to get to know the new me has felt quite one sided. I'm still open to that idea, if she puts forth the effort. Otherwise, she can just keep doing what she's doing.

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    Keith wrote:
    Moriveth wrote:

Sames :(

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    Waking up sort of blows!

Waking up and immediately feeling your chest tighten so that it's hard to draw breath sucks even more! Anxiety fuck yeah

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Thanks for that, Weaver.

Glad I don't have a long driveway

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    So the girl I was super smitten with recently

And following that getting sad about occasionally

Apparently she is engaged now?

She just told me this

MLIGLC (My Life Is Good Luck Chuck)

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote:
    I don't even have anything concrete to bitch about

It's just a general existential malaise I guess

Hard to drag myself out of bed every day, hard to go to work and deal with the same bunch of rednecks all the time
    The last couple of nights I haven't even been interested in going out with the 3 friends I still have here; I've been more inclined to stay in and watch a movie or play some video games

I just hate this fucking place so much, and while I've got two potential ways out (one school, one work) both involve a lot of waiting at the moment until one or the other works out

I've just got nothing going on in my life and I'm fairly dissatisfied with the state of things

I swear sometimes I am worried we are Siamese twins separated at birth.

I have been laying in bed with this sense of creeping, heavy depression and dread, every night this week. I am super-lucky in all sorts of ways and instead of being AWESOMELY RADICAL I am feeling unprepared and unsatisfied with my lot.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Kochikens wrote:
    Agreed!

Also @Quoth @The Lovely Bastard I have an appointment for my hand today! We tried to find the urgent care center Sunday and failed miserably; ended up driving around in circles. This appointment is at an urgent care center with x-ray facilities, they just prefer you make appointments when possible and as I didn't want to hang around after work I made one for today.

• Options
    I guess I forgot to add water to the humidifier that sits on top of the fire stove because the potpourri in it just exploded

I just heard POP and turned my head and there was red splatter drops everywhere. Looked like a homicide scene. Luckily most of it was on the tile floor so it wiped up easily, but a little got on the carpet, some on the walls, and some on the dog (she always sleeps right in front of the fire!)

She didn't seem hurt or burned, though. It wiped off of her. Maybe now she won't smell as bad

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I had a dream of playing Link to The Past except all the levels were metroid themed.

It was awesome.

• Options
    MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    YES FINALLY PAGE 99!

I GOT 99 PAGES

BUT A BITCH AIN'T ONE

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
This discussion has been closed.