As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Mega Man ZX: today, The Advent was announced

LanzLanz ...Za?Registered User regular
edited February 2007 in Games and Technology
Alright, with this likely being capable of being the best Mega Man game ever, I thought it was a good idea to have a thread :P

The Story

History and the World

Centuries have passed since the destruction of Neo Arcadia and the Defeat of Dr. Weil; reploids and human beings now live in peace with one another. Over time, Humans gained mechanical bodies as well, while Reploids gained finite lifespans, bringing the gap betwixt the two smaller than ever.

Now though, there is still danger in the world. The areas safe for humans to live is known as the Inner. In Inner, people live and work safe from berserk machine life forms known infamously as Mavericks. The dangerous areas where Mavericks roam free is known simply as Outer. It is not permitted to venture out into these areas due to their danger. Due to the Mavericks' activities in Outer, exchange between the nations of the world has been hampered.

However, due to the Slither, Inc., whom excavates the lost treasures of the past hidden in Outer's ruins, mankind has managed to live a peaceful life.

The Characters

Vent and Aile
ventandailesmall8cm.jpg
The main characters of the story. Humans who lost their mother in an Maverick attack when they were small children, they work for Girouette at Girouette Express as delivery people. During a mission to transport two Biometals, Vent/Aile and Girouette are attacked, forcing Vent/Aile to escape with the X Biometal. By using it and performing Rock On, they become Mega Man Model X.

Girouette
girouettesmall8cq.jpg
The head of Girouette Express. Not much is known about him right now, aside from that and that he is Vent and Aile's senior. He uses the Z Biometal to fight as Model Z. Seems to be called "Giro" in the US Version

Prairie
prairiesmall9wx.jpg
The leader of the guardians. She is the one who hires Girouette to bring the Guards two Biometals, Model X and Model Z.

Serpent
serpentsmall3fg.jpg
The President of the Slither, Inc., he is well liked by many. It was through his company that much of the old technology was recovered from Outer. However, there is something suspicious about the peace he has brought…

Pandora and Prometheus
pandoraandprometheus4uf.jpg
Pandora and Promethus are two mysterious figures. While Pandora is meek and does not often express her emotions, her companion Prometheus is confident and ambitious. Prometheus cuts down his foes with his scythe and wields hellish fires and seems to be testing the power of Vent/Aile, while Pandora uses the elements of Ice and electricity via her two Options, and enjoys to toy with her opponent.

The Guards/Guardian
lgerock080al.jpg
On the frontier of the Inner, it is the Guards who defend the civilians from attacks by Mavericks. They're headquarters is the giant flying vessel "Guardian Base." They are lead by Prairie after the disappearance of their previous leader in the Outer.

Girouette Express
lgerock094qd.jpg
lgerock107ve.jpg
The delivery service operated by Girouette. It is said that they'll deliver just about anything, even if it's not legal.

Slither, Inc.
The corporation that is the lifeline of the cities. Through the efforts of the Slither, Inc., ancient technology has been reclaimed from the ruins of Outer. It's also known that the company maintains a Mechaniloid army used in the defense against Mavericks.

The Forms

Livemetals and R.O.C.K. ON! [Biometals and M.E.G.A. ON!]
xBiometal5ej.jpgBiometalszhflp1zc.jpg
Live metals (Biometals in the US version) are the vessels found in the Ruins of Outer which carry the battle experience and memories of beings in the past. Through the R.O.C.K. [Rebirth Of Crystalized Knowledge] System humans may use these Biometals lended abilities to fight in a process known as "R.O.C.K. On" and "Double R.O.C.K. On". However, several of these Biometals have fallen into the hands of Mavericks in the Outer.
The English translation uses "M.E.G.A." instead of "R.O.C.K.". M.E.G.A. stands for "Meta-Encapsulated Granule Awareness"

Model X - Rockman X
ventandailemodelx3he.jpg
The first Biometal Vent/Aile comes into contact with. This Biometal contains the essence of the legendary Rockman X
Weapon: Buster Cannon w/ Double Shot
Abilities:
-Dash

Model Z
modelzsmall8gh.jpg
Girouette after using the Z Biometal. Not much is known, other than he uses a sword as his weapon and is likely unplayable.

Model ZX - The Ultimate Rockman
ventandailemodelzx8nx.jpg
The result of Double Rock On with Models X and Z. Possessing the ZX-Saber and ZX-Buster, Vent/Aile is a truly formidable force.
Weapons: ZX-Saber, ZX-Buster
Abilities:
-Dash

Model HX - The Rockman of Wind
hx8eh.jpg
Possessing the Essence of the Neo Arcadian Guardian Harpuia, this electric element Biometal bestows the dual sabers Nitouryuu and the ability of flight upon Vent/Aile.
Weapons: Twin Sabers Nitouryuu
Abilities:
-Hover
-Air Dash
Second Screen ability:
-Enemy Analyzing: Using the second screen, you can spot the enemy's weak point (its Biometal). as well as it's name and Health points hxenemyanalyzing8ui.th.png
Charged Shots:
-Plasma Bit: A charge ball of electricity that will seek out enemies
-Plasma Cyclone: The powered form of Plasma Bit, which creates an electrical tornado

Model PX - The Rockman of Shadow
px0ag.jpg
The essence of the Neo Arcadian Guardian Phantom is housed in this Biometal. With it, Vent/Aile gain ninja abilities and the ability to throw kunai at the enemy.
Weapons: Kunai
Abilities:
-Hanging Wedge: Cling to objects
-Night Scope: the ability to see in the dark
Second Screen ability:
-Radar Scope: Find hidden entrances pxradarscope5bi.th.png (Night Scope and Radar Scope both shown)
Charged Shots:
-Cross Shuriken: throw a cross-shaped shuriken that returns back to Vent/Aile
-Powered up version: allows Vent/Aile to create a barrier to defend from common attacks

Model LX - The Rockman of Water
lx8gt.jpg
The Neo Arcadian Guardian Leviathan has her essence stored within this Water element Biometal. It allows for Vent/Aile to swim and dash under water
Weapons: Halberd
Abilities:
-Swim: Swim underwater
-Water Dash: Dash underwater
Second Screen ability:
-Item Searching: locate hidden items within the level lxitemsearching2vw.th.png
Charged Shots:
-Ice Chunk: Vent/Aile can use the halberd to produce an ice chunk to ride on
-Ice Dragon: Create an ice dragon that will seek out enemies

Model FX - The Rockman of Fire
fx6bz.jpg
This Fire Element Biometal houses the being of the Neo Arcadian Guardian Fefnir. Vent/Aile are able to use Knuckle Busters similar to Fefnir's dual cannons, Sodom and Gemorrah
Weapons: Knuckle Busters
Second Screen ability:
-Buster Edit: using the touch screen, you can edit the path that your shots from your Knuckle Busters take fxbusteredit2oj.th.png
Charged Shots:
-Megaton Crash: Shoot a large fireball
-Ground Break: Send a wave of fire scorching along the ground

-Overdrive Invoke System-
OIS.PNG
from the official US press release: "Utilizing the Biometal Gauge, power up for a limited time to unleash devastating attacks; however once depleted, players revert to human form"

When invoked, the form's attack power is doubled, as well as being endowed with an elemental effect!

Model HX: Electrify your opponent
Model PX: The Shadow Dash enables you to Dash through enemies unharmed
Model FX: infuse your shots with flame power!
Model LX: Freeze your opponents!

Falseroids/Pseudoroids
Falseroids, or Pseudoroids in the English, are the Mavericks of Outer possessing Biometals, and are a force to be reckoned with. Also, by defeating a Pseudoroid twice, you can upgrade your Biometals abilities to have new charged shots. Also, based on certain conditions, Pseudoroids can reappear, allowing further chances to gain the abilities they possess.

Luar the Abysroid
luartheabysroid0jq.jpg
Luar resides in the Icy mountain of Area F, in which a Guardian force has become trapped. Possessing the Model L Biometal's data, she has become stronger than before. Her technique involves using the lure on her head to bring in opponents, and then reveals her giant, true form

Fistreo the Predatoroid
fistreothepredatoroid5zm.jpg
In the city of Area G lies Fistreo the Predatoroid, whom calls himself "Carnage." A blaze has been sparked across the city, endangering hte lives of many inhabitants. He has become stronger through the power of the Biometal Model F, but seeks more, and thus has joined forces with someone in a egnimatic plan.

Hivolt the Raptoroid
highvolttheraptoroid5um.jpg
In the Maverick occupied Serpent Company power facility of Area E lies Hivolt the Raptoroid. This foe uses the data of Biometal Model H, wielding fierce positronic bits for legs, capable of delivering fierce electical attacks and creating attack repelling shields

Purprill the Mandroid
parprilthemandroid6hy.jpg
Ten Years ago, the mother of Vent and Aile was killed in an Maverick attack on the fairgrounds of Area H. The instigator? Purprill the Madroid. He remains in this grounds 10 years later, weilding the might of Biometal Model P, enabling him to transform his body into a giant Shuriken. One can only imagine how personal this battle will be for Vent and Aile.

Hurricanu the Wolveroid
hurricanutheurubaroid2ov.jpg
While Highvolt wields the Electrical powers of Harpuia, the guardian of Area I wields the power of Winds. From her(?) neck, wrists, ankles and waves, Hurricanu produces Scythe-like waves of energy, powerful enough to produce tornadoes or create a vacuum. It appears in the de-powered Area I, the Mavericks have also kidnapped civilians...

Leganker the Gelroid
regankarthegelroid0vy.jpg
In the sea based city of Area J waits the fearsome Leganker. He too uses the power of Biometal L. The central screw of his enormous form is used to draw in prey by creating enormous whirlpools. In addition, Vent and Aile must retrieve a lost data disc belonging to the Guardians

Flammarl the Moleroid
flanmarlthemoleroid4ve.jpg
A report of a Biometal carrying Pseudoroid in Area K, the Spings of the lava area, has been filed. The Maverick weilds the power of Biometal Model F, and on his arms wield not just Drills but flame radiators as well. He is capable of moving through the earth at tremendous speed and is doing large-scale excavation work. The Biometal must be recovered!

Protectus the Goaroid
protectusthegoaroid5ym.jpg
Perhaps one of the most dangerous of the Falseroids, the Maverick found in the Old Lab of Area L possesses a nuclear missile for his core. He is capable of a full 360 range of defense when in he engages his full defense form. Within these labs also resides data on many Biometals, so gather the data!

Technical Finish System
technicalfinishsystem8oe.jpg
It's already known that to gain the Biometals in the game, you must defeat the Pseudoroids possessing them. However, the process is not that simple. The Biometals present a weakpoint on each Pseudoroid which, if hit, deals them massive damage, but at the price of the Biometal's own strength.

Biometal Level
The levels of Biometals range from Lv. 1 to Lv. 4, based on the damage dealt to the metal in it's aquisition. There is the ability to raise your Biometal's level and repair the damage dealt to it through the use of Energy Crystals. In raising the level, you have more you can use Charged Attacks.

GAME CONNECT
By connecting Zero 3 and/or Zero 4 into the DS while you play, you can fight bosses from the games, and if you beat them, acquire a mysterious Biometal
h-103_56217_burizado.jpg.jpg
103_56217_380fusigi.jpg

It would seem the Biometal that can be obtained by defeating all the old bosses (not sure if just one game's set is required or both sets) is:
[realspoiler:cb89bc8cdb]Model OX, with infinite OIS. Take a guess what the "O" means[/realspoiler:cb89bc8cdb]
source: Atomic Fire, http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/2006/07/05/103,1152087042,56217,0,0.html , game manual, Rockman Perfect Memories (site, not book)

Misc. Bonus

Comic
comic1nh.jpg
Like with the Zero games, there will be a comic adaption coming out to accompany the game. From what I've read, the comic will be published in Famitsu DS + Cube & Advance starting June 21st. Apparently, there is section of the site that is about the comic, though it has yet to be opened up.

Commcercial
http://kids.goo.ne.jp/event/rockmanzx/anime.html
TV Nihon's Subbed version

Theme:
The song is Asayake from All Japan Goith, the single is available here

Concept art:
modelzxrz5.jpg
modelxwc3.jpg
girouetteso2.jpgmodelfxzl4.jpgmodelhxvc5.jpg

Release Dates:
Japan: 7/6/06
US: September 12th 2006
Europe: Q4 2006

Reviews
Famitsu Score: 31/40 ( 8/8/7/8 )
Game Brink Review: 90/100

Gameplay Videos:
Llyranor found the some Gameplay videos, so figured should place them here too
Gameplay video 1
Gameplay video 2
Special DVD Gameplay vid

Special DVD trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2ymOn7byMs&search=rockman%20ZX

Sources: Wikipedia's Mega Man ZX article, Atomic Fire, Rockman Perfect Memories, Mega Man ZX offical press release

later tonight I'll add the new bosses and info released. Thanks to Syndalis for rescuing this from the Proxy :D

major edits, notes for additions shall listed here:
EDIT: Commercial Added
EDIT2: all Pseudoroids names and pictures added, now working on background info and -Overdrive Invoke System-
EDIT3: Pseudoroids fully updated, -Overdrive Invoke System- Updated, Famitsu score added
EDIT4: Fixed the famitsu score, added full US date
EDIT5: added the Gameplay vids, thanks to Llyranor!
EDIT6: added new gameplay vid
EDIT7: added DVD trailer
EDIT8: added Game Connect
EDIT9: remembered to mention edit 8
EDIT10: how in blazes did I forget to make Hurricanu an inline image?
EDIT11: info on the Mystery Biometal updated
EDIT12: Subbed version of commercial added!
EDIT13: Added Game Brink Review
EDIT14: Added Concept art
EDIT15: Thread Title changed
EDIT16: Title changed again
EDIT17: Title changed
EDIT18: Mentioned 17
EDIT19: Fixed terms
EDIT20: added OIS image
EDIT21: Title Change

waNkm4k.jpg?1
Lanz on

• ImranImran Registered User regular
    edited July 2006
    I only skimmed the OP, but did you post the new commercial?

Imran on
    nanasigsmallerrj4.jpg
  • LanzLanz ...Za?Registered User regular
    edited July 2006
    Imran wrote:
    I only skimmed the OP, but did you post the new commercial?

D'OH

[goes to fix

Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Page-Page- Registered User regular
    edited July 2006
    This game was the gun against the back of my head that forced the money out of my wallet and the DS into my hands. So sweet. The only thing that could be better would be multiplayer.

Page- on
    Competitive Gaming and Writing Blog Updated in October: "Song (and Story) of the Day"
    Anyone want to beta read a paranormal mystery novella? Here's your chance.
    stream
  • Thoughtless MuseThoughtless Muse Registered User regular
    edited July 2006
    The game recieved a 31/40 in Famitsu. I'll probably end up buying it used, as I want to give it a chance, but I'm uncertain if I'll like it. I certainly didn't give MMX nearly enough of a chance.

Thoughtless Muse on
    GSCGyms.jpg
    edited July 2006
    Any news on difficulty? Will it be as hard as the MMZ games?

Page- on
    Competitive Gaming and Writing Blog Updated in October: "Song (and Story) of the Day"
    stream
    edited July 2006
    Page- wrote:
    Any news on difficulty? Will it be as hard as the MMZ games?
    From what I hear, Famitsu's major complaint was that it was too hard for them. This was in line with their Zero reviews, where they said the same basic thing.

But I think it's changed up now. It's easy enough to get you to the end, but if you want to do really well, it's a lot more difficult. Finishing a boss off without hitting certain parts of his body is not easy. You could just as easily ignore the "don't hit the wings" part of the flying boss, but then suddenly you're left with a weak ass form for the next one boss. You can take him out by ignoring the guidelines, but it snowballs until you meet the final boss and aren't very powerful.

Imran on
    nanasigsmallerrj4.jpg
  • Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    edited July 2006
    prairiesmall9wx.jpg

I'd hit it.

Magus` on
    edited July 2006
    That sounds good. I guess they're abandoning the 'choose your own difficulty' thing with the elves. I really enjoyed the MMZ games for the challenge they gave me, and the speed (the PS/PS2 games are just too slow). I beat MMZ2 with problems, MMZ3 wasn't as bad and MMZ4 was easy. I'm hoping for it to be between 2 and 3.

Page- on
    stream
    edited July 2006
    getting ready to updated the Forceroids/Falseroids :D plus, providing links to Atomic Fire's Manga chapter translations (note: translations, not scanlations)

Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • BiggNifeBiggNife Registered User regular
    edited July 2006
    You know what.

Dont tell anyone

But

[spoiler:03d22c7476]I'd rather buy this than Final Fantasy III[/spoiler:03d22c7476]

The MMZ games are great, and I've been itching for a new platformer since I finished New SMB.

BiggNife on
  • agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    edited July 2006
    Does Serpent scream evil to anyone else? He's got a sigma vibe going on.

agoaj on
    ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited July 2006
    Magus` wrote:
    prairiesmall9wx.jpg

I'd hit it.

I didn't read the OP, and I think I have a concussion, so I'm not going to read the OP (anytime soon at least), but is that the little girl from MMZ?

Garlic Bread on
  • B.C.B.C. is a bee! remember me?Registered User regular
    edited July 2006
    agoaj wrote:

His name is fucking "Serpent" for crying out loud. He's evil somewhere in the game.

B.C. on
    Friend code for Pokemon fiends everywhere: Arch 0447-6824-1112
  • DemilitarizedDemilitarized Registered User regular
    edited July 2006
    agoaj wrote:

He is Sigma, only with spikey hair and some snazzy threads.

Demilitarized on
    Tetris DS Friend Code - 0624-7564-2972
  • SpeedySwafSpeedySwaf Registered User regular
    edited July 2006
    Keith wrote:
    Magus` wrote:
    prairiesmall9wx.jpg

I'd hit it.
    I didn't read the OP, and I think I have a concussion, so I'm not going to read the OP (anytime soon at least), but is that the little girl from MMZ?
    Unless she's found a way to stay alive for the past couple of centuries, it's probably just her descendent.

SpeedySwaf on
  • ZonghuiZonghui Registered User regular
    edited July 2006
    Aile

I'd hit that. :winky:

Zonghui on
    edited July 2006
    He's not evil, he's just drawn that way.

Page- on
    stream
  • BiggNifeBiggNife Registered User regular
    edited July 2006
    Page- wrote:
    Yeah, and in MMZ2 [spoiler:a6f8f2e4cc]Elpizo wasn't evil either. OH WAIT

They did it once, I wouldnt be surprised at all if they do it again.[/spoiler:a6f8f2e4cc]

BiggNife on
    edited July 2006
    BiggNife wrote:
    Page- wrote:
    Yeah, and in MMZ2 [spoiler:80866eefd9]Elpizo wasn't evil either. OH WAIT

They did it once, I wouldnt be surprised at all if they do it again.[/spoiler:80866eefd9]

He wasn't evil, he was misunderstood.

Page- on
    stream
    edited July 2006
    Update: Forceroid's pics and names added finally, I'm now going over their info and figuring how to put it down. estitmating 5-10 minutes for each of them, then updating about the -OVERDRIVE INVOKE SYSTEM-

Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • DemilitarizedDemilitarized Registered User regular
    edited July 2006
    Puprill the Mandroid? The Mandroid?

That is an awesome name. Aside from that, none of the Forceroid's look particularly memorable.

Demilitarized on
    Tetris DS Friend Code - 0624-7564-2972
  • TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    edited July 2006
    Ohh fucking come on. They could at least try better when making a villain. A dude named Serpent who runs a corporation that is searching for and restoring old technology? Obviously doing it for the public good. :(

Talith on
    7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited July 2006
    My thoughts on Serpent is that he's going to get a little overzealous at some point in the game and endanger humanity in his crusade to stop the Reploids.

...I pulled that straight outta my ass.

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • TimestonesTimestones Registered User regular
    edited July 2006
    SpeedySwaf wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    Magus` wrote:
    prairiesmall9wx.jpg

I'd hit it.
    Unless she's found a way to stay alive for the past couple of centuries, it's probably just her descendent.

Alouette (the girl from the MMZ games) was a Reploid, actually.

Timestones on
    edited July 2006
    Y'know, now that I think about it, I bet Serpent will dig up an artifact that houses a virus which turns him in to Sigma.

There has to be a main villain and it's Serpent. I know it is.

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    edited July 2006
    Timestones wrote:
    SpeedySwaf wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    Magus` wrote:
    prairiesmall9wx.jpg

I'd hit it.

Alouette (the girl from the MMZ games) was a Reploid, actually.
    The scientist girl in MMZ was human. I am fairly certain of this.

Ohh wait, the scientist was called Ciel. Who is Alouette?

Talith on
    7244qyoka3pp.gif
    edited July 2006
    She's the one who was always carrying that little plushy, and who <3'd the little Cyber Elves sooooo much.

Page- on
    stream
  • KaseiusKaseius Registered User regular
    edited July 2006
    I really like the art.

Kaseius on
    www.youtube.com/user/kaseius -- Let's Plays
    edited July 2006
    Y'know, now that I think about it, I bet Serpent will dig up an artifact that houses a virus which turns him in to Sigma.

This does not seem all that unlikely.

You know what would be a curveball? If he found Copy X's soul.

Imran on
    nanasigsmallerrj4.jpg
    edited July 2006

Live Metal* Model X is said to be discussing a "Model V" being unearthed with the other Live Metal's as you acquire them.

[realspoiler:535b36fb23]Zero series fun fact: Dr. Weil's name is appearently German, and spelled out as "Dr. Bairu" (Katakana) and "Dr. Vile" (roman lettering) in Japan[/realspoiler:535b36fb23]

Working on the Forceroids still, about halfway done.

Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1
    edited July 2006
    I've got another question: You can combine Z and X, and since the whole Double Rock-on thing is a game feature, I imagine you can combine the others, too. Any news on how that works? And do the two characters still play differently? I've read that more than a few times, but never once read how.

Page- on
    stream
    edited July 2006
    Page- wrote:
    I've got another question: You can combine Z and X, and since the whole Double Rock-on thing is a game feature, I imagine you can combine the others, too. Any news on how that works? And do the two characters still play differently? I've read that more than a few times, but never once read how.

If you look at the names of all the _X forms, you'll notice that they are mixtures of two Livemetals. PX, for instance, is Phantom X.

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
    edited July 2006
    Page- wrote:
    She's the one who was always carrying that little plushy, and who <3'd the little Cyber Elves sooooo much.

06096oy.th.jpg

Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1
    edited July 2006
    Lanz wrote:
    Page- wrote:

06096oy.th.jpg
    Hit my adorable spot for massive cuteness.

Imran on
    nanasigsmallerrj4.jpg
    edited July 2006
    Page- wrote:

If you look at the names of all the _X forms, you'll notice that they are mixtures of two Livemetals. PX, for instance, is Phantom X.

Aha. That makes sense, I guess. Does that mean all forms have to mix through X or maybe Z?

But I still don't know what the different characters do.

Page- on
    stream
    edited July 2006
    Page- wrote:
    Page- wrote:

Aha. That makes sense, I guess. Does that mean all forms have to mix through X or maybe Z?

I was wondering that myself (if you can only mix Livemetals with X or with Z as well). I imagine only X, as it appears that Z is unplayable.

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • ronzoronzo Registered User regular
    edited July 2006
    Damn, yet another game for th ds that I must have. Fuck September.

ronzo on
    edited July 2006
    Page- wrote:
    Page- wrote:

see the "The Forms" section :D

Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1
    edited July 2006
    Page- wrote:
    Page- wrote:

I was wondering that myself (if you can only mix Livemetals with X or with Z as well). I imagine only X, as it appears that Z is unplayable.

I think the guy who gets Z (your boss) gets mangled somehow and passes it on to you, so he must be playable?

Page- on
    stream
    edited July 2006
    Page- wrote:
    Page- wrote:
    Page- wrote:

I think the guy who gets Z (your boss) gets mangled somehow and passes it on to you, so he must be playable?

he doesn't seem to be

Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1