As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[East] Cards Against Humanity

LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
edited January 2012 in PAX Archive
We will be bringing it, with expansions. Anyone interested in a meetup?

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
LexiconGrrl on

• Options
    PayneTraynePayneTrayne Canuck Registered User regular
    I've wanted to try this game for a while! Count me in.

PAX East 2015:Get on Pokecrawl Team Yellow Silver [ ] Pass [X] Vacation Time [X] Hotel [X] Flights [ ] PAX East 2015 Complete [ X ] Sell Extra Set of Badges because Friend Bailed [ ]
  • Options
    ArcadiaExeterArcadiaExeter Boston MARegistered User regular
    looks like a fun game. im definitely down if i have the free time. who knows what i'll be doin when im actually there.

7US7VWW.png
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    looks like it's time for a general board/card game thread now that many are popping up...

• Options
    KhadourKhadour Dinosaur Cupcake Hillsboro, ORRegistered User regular
    This will no doubt be in high rotation at the J. J. Foley's meetup on Tuesday night before PAX, if you're in town that early.

Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error - Linus Pauling
    xWDsUaZ.png
    jswidget.php?username=cmdour&numitems=5&header=1&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=right&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1

• Options
    LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    I think we're flying in on Tuesday, but don't know if we're getting in early enough to get a table. If the hotel sets up a gaming area on the mezzanine (like they said they might this year), it may have to be there.

Unless of course, some hardy soul was willing to take a hit for the team and start drinking early in the afternoon, in order to secure us a table...

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • Options
    Oh, there will most likely be a whole herd of us down there. More details will pop up as we get closer to the date. We hold a monthly boardgames & beer night down there that started the Tuesday before PAX last year . . . we may actually have to reserve the back room for it this time . . .

Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error - Linus Pauling
    xWDsUaZ.png
    jswidget.php?username=cmdour&numitems=5&header=1&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=right&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1

• Options
    gigabraingigabrain Some guy...yknow New HampshireRegistered User regular
    Khadour wrote:
    Oh, there will most likely be a whole herd of us down there. More details will pop up as we get closer to the date. We hold a monthly boardgames & beer night down there that started the Tuesday before PAX last year . . . we may actually have to reserve the back room for it this time . . .

I'll bring my copy and expansion that night too...cant have too many copies

fclLCwN.png

Twitter
    3DS Friend Code: 3926-5491-9247
  • Options
    WodrithWodrith Registered User regular
    Ill keep my eyes open if you decide to start some games during PAX time. Because of school I can not be in the area earlier then Thursday eve. Havent played the game but it sounds like a load of fun.

• Options
    edited January 2012
    It's Apples to Apples for the sick and twisted - a great amount of fun with the wrong crowd . . . I'm sure somebody will be playing it in tabletop sometime during PAX.

Khadour on
    xWDsUaZ.png

• Options
    jaded_realityjaded_reality Registered User regular
    I love this game!!! If someone has a deck there I will be more than willing to throw down.

3 Day Pass [X] Hotel [X] Travel [ ] 3DS [X] Alcohol Tolerance [X]
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    Please divert discussion on this and other tabletop games to the Tabletop Freeplay Thread. Thanks.

E6LkoFK.png

This discussion has been closed.